Can they even build the wall when someone owns part of the border?

Remember this nigger right? Legally they won't be allowed to build on his part of the border correct? Or will they just build around it?

>t. nigger who doesn't know shit about borders and land ownership

cnn.com/2017/11/15/us/cards-against-humanity-land-grab-trnd/index.html

Attached: CAH.jpg (1237x889, 158K)

eminent domain

Eminent Domain

That nigger lives in Mexico now.

They can just build it around their land

This.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (220x123, 32K)

>literally named Against Humanity

Just build it around her land

Yes, they have authority to take eminent domain, payment for the lands used.
And if Congress ever did its job, they could declare this emergency, and put the structures up without waiting for payments to clear. There is, after all, an army on the border.

Well they denied your right to build it yourself so....

you cant buy land directly on the border

The government does whatever the fuck it wants.

That way her land is on the Mexican side. No more Wal-Shart visits for her, she'll have to go to the Burrito Mart.

Remaining borders should already be property of government, if there's wall or not.

Eminent Domain applies
>Cards Against Humanity owners are retarded and it's a boring, degenerate game anyway

>cards against humanity
>cards against humanity
>cards against humanity
so I should buy the cards right?

this isnt news its a goddamn advertisement.

>Can they even build the wall when someone owns part of the border?
Yes, kill them.

This. And he'll less money for than he paid.

Attached: 1496916482269.png (318x308, 169K)

This

based

>Cards against Humanity
>Owns no guns
>Government starts building
>Can't even protest, since government can just build around protesters.

Dumb dumb dumb

eminent domain

Attached: 1505152430397.gif (200x317, 465K)

>Cards Against Humanity buys land for viral marketing campaign to trick retarded leftists into buying their game.

>eminent domain they took our land for the "panthers" but a few years later Shell Oil own it
we got $5,600 for a $40,000 5 acre lot and told take the money or we'll take the land anyway and you get nothing. We tried to hold out but after they successfully annexed all the hold outs south of us we said fuk it 5k is better then nothing plus it was for a good cause.. or so we thought but now fukin Shell owns it and is exploring for oil. and since they bought it first then started looking for oil there is a pretty good chance there is oil there and we were screwed off our land mafia style by the Govt.

Theyll be begging for the wall to be put up once every coyote is bringing 100 spics through their yard every night and leaving trash and dead dudes behind

Eminent domain, and hope the feds offer a cent.

Pic related

Attached: 30CACF9F-19A0-47F5-BD9A-8243CD81C9C9.jpg (1647x1267, 315K)

>cards against humanity learns what imminent domain is
Oops.

Are you retarded?

The government can buy any land for any reason it wants.
They only have to pay you what the estimated cost of the land is.

So if your land is worth 20k per acre (your asking price), but the average around you is 10k. You will only get the 10k per acre.

They don't actually. You can't own land within a certain distance of the border because its already owned by the government.

>A game widely hated by democrats serivnthe democrats' political interests.

>serving the
fucking shit.

As many are pointing out, per the Constitution the state can simply jack your land for public use, so long as just compensation is paid. This is known as eminent domain.

Attached: 1480076218534.png (723x862, 135K)

It can't do it for any reason it wants. It has to justify it by being in the public good. That's been abused by some local governments to evict citizens from their property in order to allow a business that would bring in more tax revenue but there are technically limits to how far eminent domain can reach. However arguing for the border wall is basically a no brainer. You'd have to have an extremely biased view to even slightly argue the government doesn't have the right to seize land to build a border fence.

Should have taken that to court.
Sorry bro

paid for is no jack

Just build a wall on all four sides of it and charge for entry so they can never sell it.

You can always kill.

theres no fucking way private ownership of literal bordering land exists. there has to be a federal/state easement. the cards thing probably bought the closest private land to the border, but i fuckin doubt the literal border.

also, yeah, feds will shit all over private land

The jack comes when you don't get a choice in the matter. I'm not trying to denigrate the process, just accurately describe it.

Attached: 1495655996409.jpg (800x565, 273K)

Somebody brought a CAH deck to our company Christmas party. Played it for the first time. God damn is it cringy. I had to pretend to laugh with everyone to fit in, but God fucking damn. How do people play this without feeling embarrassed? Like, I would've thought this is funny maybe back when I was 14... am I the crazy one here, Jow Forums?

actually
this sounds pretty reasonable.

Never let them sell the land, no one will want to buy it.

Fpbp
Spbp

Those fuckers are offensive in the most PC way possible. Sex jokes and toilet humor up the ass. And Trump bashing, obviously. They even got rid of "passable transvestites" for a triggering that apparently didn't even happen. Such fucking pussies.

we tried, they just tied us up in litigation and postponements which they can do almost indefinitely and in the mean time they still take you shit. Basically they just try t run you out of money and time because most people won't spend $250,000 in legal fees over a $40,000 lot

Remember the ones they made about the Holocaust that got pulled for being so antisemitic not even Jow Forums would have went that far?

at least report them to the EPA and state DEP as often as possible. call in a dust violatino or something. dust violations are always funny if you hate a development

They could just seize the land under eminent domain the same way they do when they build a road.

At most you could spend a lot of money in court trying to fight the eminent domain but you'll lose.

Attached: 436576865898.jpg (97x96, 3K)

The government owns all the land in America. You can only have "ownership"

additionally, just say you saw their equipment leaking oil and theyre not cleaning it up. youll have an investigator over there within two hours

who? the cuck errand boy they sent to "negotiate"? anybody worth 168gr of lead is miles away and faceless.

>Build the wall everywhere except on the property of liberals who complain.
>Watch all the cartels funnel through their property.

Attached: 1364700007231.jpg (1935x2902, 1.02M)

Imminent domain.

one piece of property worth no more than $150,000 isnt going to stop a $5 billion dollar wall from being built. i can tell you are a poorfag, because clearly you don't understand the power of money.

Trump should place the wall a quarter mile into Mexico. That's how they pay for it. In real estate.

No, it's something an edgy teen would play and think is cool. Any actual grown-ass adult finds it ridiculous.

Buying land to prevent the government from building is retarded. Both the federal and state govs own an easement along the entire border. They don’t even need to exercise eminent domain to take the land because they already have the right to it

>you can buy private property on a national boundary and do what you want with it
Why the fuck does the cartel have to dig all those tunnels when they could have just bought a part of the border and opened a factory outlet?

During the campaign shitlibs wouldn’t shut up about President Trump using eminent domain to develop properties in NJ. Fuck em

Good point. When I bought my house I had to sign paperwork allowing the power company to use their easement on my property, I’m sure you have to do something similar when your property line ends at the southern border.

What is eminent domain.

Lol no those retards will get “fair market values” as defined by the govt.

They literally have th his right of all lands. Seszion passes from landholder to sovereign

Has anyone ever finished a game of CAH? We've always just played like 10 cards and get bored or frustrated that nothing is really as funny as something you can just make up on the fly.

Hahaha my card has a joke about dicks or Jesus hahaha wow Reddit we did it again!!

thread should have ended here

EVERY. TIME.

I'm going to buy out Cards Against humanity, and have a mural of Mexican jokes on that section of the wall.

>build wall around their land
>cede their useless land to Mexico
>they are now foreigners and must apply to get back in and their land plummets in value.

Fedgov can take whatever land they want and say fuck you. Iirc they have to pay market value for it though.

>impending domain
>national security
Yeah the government will pay them what the land is worth when they sieze it; 200$ an acre.