FUCK Boomers

I'm calling all you stupid Neanderthal Jew controlled Boomer cunts out. Shilling for the continuation of these Jew Boomer wars that have done nothing but fucked our country with insurmountable debt.

Oh but
>Muuhh 9/11

STFU Boomer faggots. Your neocon overlords had every opportunity to stop it between two dipshit Boomer presidents and failed. Time to step aside before we genocide all you globalist whores.

TRUMP, pull out all our trips to the from this shitskin Arab nigger hell holes and send them home. I don't want to see one more troop lost their life in that region for the Jew or muhhh security.

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-194630~2.png (1080x1162, 498K)

Nah he's based! Despite his past he said and did those cool things during the Kavanaugh hearing !!

Watch out for that facehugger Lindsey!

Why dont these faggots just declare war then

And just like that his redemption arc ends in shambles. RIP

The perpetrators of 9/11 learned how to fly in America.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT LINDSAY IS /ourguy/ AND HES WARNING US OF A FALSE FLAG

IN WHAT WORLD WOULD MUSLIMS KILL US FOR LEAVING THE MIDDLE EAST? THIS IS A WARNING.

Sounds like a threat. Tell your kike masters to fuck off Lindsey.

graham has always been for ongoing endless war. hes bought and paid for.

I want to hope for this. His part in the Kavanaugh hearing was fucking beautiful. Truly wanted his final redemption but naw he's proven himself time and time again now to be a worthless neocon israel puppet.

How much is Russia paying you to shill on our humble image board?

Attached: DutYvpaWkAEr21Z.jpg (1200x803, 152K)

Dude just like with the Senate freaking out about Khashoggi it's hegelian dialectical. When it's revealed that Mossad and Israel killed jamal all that anger will turn onto Israel.

Funny how 'conservatives' and liberals are all pro-war now that Trump is pulling troops. Almost like they will do anything to oppose him regardless of what he actually does.
Reminder that for all of Obama's talk he increased the troop presence in the ME and the bombings as well. At the time the left praised him for talking about ending wars.

Why does graham want to destroy the reputation he was starting to build?
People actually started to like him for the first time in his life and he just goes and pisses it all away.

Yea just like this last Tuesday we were supposed to get an end game happening and before that then before that. At what point do you wake up and realize the carrot and stick?

But this time it it would be like 9/11 times 1,000

>ohhh nooo a liberal meta gets obliterated

Attached: 1543632245902.jpg (900x900, 197K)

Dangle just enough hope in front of people and you'd be amazed how easily they convince themselves. Only revolution can cleanse this earth now.

At what point do you realize you're still here bitching and moaning while we keep winning. Honestly, why do you do this to yourself?

i love how all the dems are just eating this up and parroting it back

what are they gonna do? run on a re-invade the middle east platform?

Attached: current year.jpg (1275x721, 67K)

Lmao someone is being threatened by the mic

This is a golem issuing a legit threat, holy fuck most people wont even pick up on it.

MAYBE just MAAAYBE thats why we focus on border security and stronger vetting along with a more anti pc culture to call out bullshit like people making bombs in their house
maybe this would stop any future 9/11

Checked. Trips of truth, fagsey back in the doghouse.

it will be easy after another (((cohensidental))) terrorists attack happens on us soil, or another timely gas attack in syria like before

Good. DEUS VULT

Are you trying to tell me we could have kept those Israeli and CIA assets from entering the USA? It’s like you’re implying the government is responsible for it. You some sort of nazi, buddy?

but then they would have to say george w bush was right all along

i dont think theyre capable

nato turkey is going to go in and eradicate the kurds, which have no country and no treaties, we are not beholden to them.
its a shame yes, but as long as turkey is part of nato, kurdistan would have never been.
with usa out, the europoors and turkey can fight in syria all they want.
the end game i want to see is Israel attacking turkey in syria and realizing they just jumped the shark.

Attached: 1 lo2kje.jpg (579x636, 165K)

Seems like the Las Vegas attack may have been a warning to him about their power and resolve. I don’t think he’ll fall for false intel and more CIA assets being released and I don’t think he’ll cave. It is staggering to imagine but Trump might be in total control.

Based and Redpilled

not if we glass the place on our way out

Attached: 1505358594556.jpg (459x459, 19K)

Incoming MOSSAD false flag

>another 9/11

Not if we secure the borders and heavily regulate immigration.

the MSM would be willing to gargle bushes balls on live tv just to put shit on trump. and they would be ecstatic to do so

Attached: ztmfm6rfngwz[1].jpg (1869x1746, 288K)

Not killing every man, woman, and child in the middle east could pave the way for the second 9/11. Not that I'm advocating for that, just being realistic.

>"chemical attack"

Attached: (()).jpg (886x862, 169K)

Ominous flag placement

I fucking told you guys Graham was a cuck and not to be trusted back when he gave that speech during the Kavanaugh hearings and you fucking faggots didn't believe me.

In the world of Israel. ;)

>allow muslims into the country
>9/11 happens
I know lets import more muslim since it's soo liberal and progressive.

>dumb mother fucker makes a thread
You realize what happened last time we left Afghanistan hanging, right?

yeah that's why you Israelis are all gonna die. It's funny you're still posting here. imagine how weak your shitty military and government is if they stil need you shitposting here.

Didn't take long to fall back into his old ways. What a hopeless loser

Yes, Israelis got mad.
like this kike here You can fool low IQ mutts but you can't fool us.

>trump pulls back
>israel overreacts
>trump catches mossad before they do some shit
>makes international announcement
>pulls all funding and alliance from israel
>iran invades israel and US does nothing

LOL

Attached: 1532266654526.jpg (538x482, 64K)

You're an Israeli...Why do you play these stupid games? I can't wait for the tapes of Netanyahu sucking Trap dick get released.

Republicans get huge political boosts from foreign terror attacks, so allowing them to happen is technically in their interest politically.

Invasion over foreigners being niggers was a mistake. The smartest move is to spend the money instead on security and telling those sandniggers to fuck off.
Fuck all the Democrat and GOP scum who want more war and to fuel the MIC, I hope they choke on a FN FAL.

and i believe him, mossad is probably hard at work as we speak

I think you think I am an Israeli? lel

This just in
Jews threaten millions of americans will die in attack on soil if we do not continue to fight in the middle east forever to create more refugees

Why do you instantly assume because I'm tired of getting hyped for nothing that I'm against you. Just keeping my expectations tempered and trying to think rationally. I'll be more than happy to be wrong. If you're right screen cap this and make a thread I will openly admit my wrongness.

You are an Israeli. You even used the buzzword like Mutt and you have a proxy from Nepal. Do you Israelis actually think you're smart? Like holy fucking shit, watching the footage of the iDF dying is gonna be amazing.

Israel has nukes and an official policy to launch the entirety of its arsenal indiscriminately if facing annihilation.

You're a shill who will commit suicide soon enough,

Found the Boomer.

Go pick up a weapon and defend it yourself then. Nigger faggot.

Attached: ebae6d3f6489c586c0c51e630b032b21.png (600x450, 195K)

9/11 Part 2: Twice the Fun!

>second 9/11
The Israelis attack us constantly with their retarded gay ops and false flags. Nothing we aren't used to at this point.

Ill take it

That would basically nail the coffin on Jews globally

We should call it 18/22

You're a fucking moron. paranoia will eat you alive. Nothing I can say or post will show you that I'm not a shill because that's what you want to believe. Like I said screen cap all of this if I'm wrong I will admit it freely. I pray you are right but I prepare for the likelihood you are wrong,

>ITT zoomers who have absolutely zero experience in foreign relations and defense doctrine tell us all how it ought to be done.

>The Sampson Option is the name that some have given to Israel's strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has invaded and/or destroyed much of Israel.[1]
>a reference to the biblical Israelite judge Samson who pushed apart the pillars of a Philistine temple, bringing down the roof and killing himself and thousands of Philistines who had captured him,[4] crying out "Let me die with the Philistines!"

Attached: sampson.jpg (840x784, 610K)

You're a shill because you pretend like you're so important you need to make everyone sure they see your comments about how you're not hyped and you're demoralized. You're a fucking leaf too. Do you understand how fucking stupid you look? Obviously not.

Does Israel have scalar weapons?

Here’s what you do
>pull out troops for Christmas
>drop a New Years Nuke and turn that sand to glass
Fixed

Importing mudslimes and giving them student visas causes another 9/11. But instead of stopping that Dubya gave all the airport security government jobs to molest white grandmothers all day.

Attached: IMG_20181219_141036.jpg (625x605, 80K)

>Israel goes Sampson mode
>Trump unveils secret Nazi UFO weaponry we gained at the end of WWII
>nukes are shot down

Nothing personal kid

Attached: :tenor.gif (400x300, 1.97M)

This warhorse pro-amnesty shill needs to be gone in 2020...you are notice South Caroinians. Don't look like stupid, ill-informed southerners.

>too late after you re-elected him last

Demoralized? Telling people that the only way to change truly is for revolution yea real demoralizing. Getting people in the mindset to hope for winning but prepare to fight harder is real demoralizing. Paranoia like this is what makes it easy to divide and conquer. But keep freaking and calling everyone a shill if it gets you off.

Attached: 1544899758420.jpg (861x895, 105K)

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

him being gone only means an even bigger pro-amnesty shill takes his place

Dude an Iranian is gonna kill you and rape your sister. You won't stop it.

Ha, no, they'll just be all, "Well, they had to kill him because he was threatening muh Greatest Ally."

Hillary literally ran on WW3 in 2016.

Ha, no. You'll watch the muslims kill your family soon when they invade Israel. I know you're scared. Imagine shitposting on Jow Forums as a job. You're a sad sad sad kike.

One could hope. I don't like Israel, but I don't like what America is doing to itself. Homosexuality, Abortion, Usury, Birth Control, Pride, Greed. All of the 7 deadly sins. What will happen next?
>YAAAAAAAAG WAT HAPEN NEXT!

Attached: yyy.jpg (475x489, 41K)

Did he just make a threat?

>Hell yeah faggits, gimme some more of that 9/11

Attached: 83f.jpg (611x924, 105K)

B-But Lindsay was based! H-He shilled for a Bush Era neocon! WTF?!?!

Checked but you're still fucking stupid. Literally a white dude about to go smoke a bong toke. But to you I guess everyone is an evil shill. Again I pray you're right but always be prepared with a back up plan. Even tho you call me shill I do not hate you. Your heart is in the right place you're just dumber than a fucking 2x4.

Attached: 1542325277445.jpg (1024x1212, 651K)

You utter nigger

Trump is unironically based afterall
I should not have doubted him

Not if the leaf rapes him first.

Attached: IMG_1981.jpg (300x318, 16K)

It's just around the corner, any day now. They need it!

Oh shit

You're dumb fucking nigger, you know that? Where in any of my posts did I say I supported keeping our military in that dusty hellhole? Get fucked, retard.

Attached: 1543788965807.png (720x528, 447K)

Attached: 1527529675409.jpg (1773x1199, 304K)

911 was a controlled demolition

AE911truth.org

Attached: 1544335821134.jpg (328x343, 9K)

Seriously, stop calling everyone who triggers your autism in the slightest a kike. You might actually make some friends.

That faggot was never based. He shilled for Kavanaugh who he himself if a creepy chicklet teethed neocon faggot. Fuck all these swamp creature vermin. They're not /ourguy/

Attached: 1543528632050.png (476x477, 256K)

Attached: 1544497649554.png (1000x1000, 87K)

You really think I shed tears over dead shlomos? Bring on the nuclear apocalypse, idgaf.

They have internet on Annapurna huh? You guys sound Indian but look Chinese. I suppose it makes sense. You’re ok though. Traditional.

Attached: 1544144217410.png (1220x619, 49K)

Attached: 1545010953210.jpg (682x827, 109K)

>pull out all our trips to the from this shitskin Arab nigger hell holes
NOT A SINGLE DIGIT LEFT BEHIND

Attached: 1543798534962.png (806x752, 236K)