Illegal immigrant present. Ask me anything

I am a actual illegal immigrant. Ask me anything every body.

Attached: southern-border-america-mexico-640x480.png (640x480, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your full name and address?

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u5.jpg (550x545, 31K)

People like you should die, you give us a bad reputation to all the hispanic countries.

you do realize your IP is not actually anonymous here right?

You got caught didn't you Jose

Why do central Americans always lie and say they're mexican?

Attached: f6d807fe3562d64d5cb56fb690a7d4ab.jpg (398x398, 19K)

Easier that way

How did you get here? Why did you come here?

Based Jorge

Do you feel proud of yourself? If so, why? If not, why not?

Can you please leave?

I also am I the US illegally

Attached: PicsArt_12-20-02.37.28.jpg (1668x1836, 410K)

No nigger, I live and i will be here in Mexico for the rest of my days fighting to make Mexico great again.

will you have tons of children?

Made some connections and let's just say a certain cartel helped me.

What is one non-white country that must receive immigration?

That place is damaged forever friend.

I hope.

cheap, low effort larp

would be so easy to find you if anyone with access to their tables was browsing :(

Attached: d6G1ltX.jpg (499x499, 27K)

forever is a long time, clerical fascism will make a glorious comeback some day

Israel

fpbp

Why don't you fuck off back to [INSERT SHITHOLE COUNTRY]?

Attached: Middle-finger[1].jpg (400x405, 32K)

No it will not.

Because I like it in America

Amigo, I love you.

We can be frens.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x345, 250K)

What up bro? You on DACA?

Absolutely.

We should make that happens.

But we hate you here.

yes it will
nobody likes the globo homo, as debt in the western nations develop and the chink menace extends interesting stuff is bound to happen
it's not like I want to recruit you anyway, you're probably enamoured with the gay disco yourself

I need to go to Mexico or Canada and illegally immigrate there and stay invisible. How can I do it?

just stroll into Mexico? nobody is going to report you

But I do not care what you think. If I get the benefits I do not care about anyone else. Americans are so idiotic.

How much was that Los Zetas coyote, ese? How come you didn't use La Bestia y el tren?

Which country has the most corruption? (Bribes, etc)

Which has the most border checkpoints?

Which has the most free market/black market for items like guns/drugs/coyote work?

Do fences operate more efficiently in Mexico with goods to get at least 80% market value payment or in Canada?

Can you work under the table in Canada/Mexico?

Can illegal Americans fit more easily into Canada or Mexico?

Since both you fuckers signed and AMLO & Trudeau are cucked leftyfags, can I get into your countries via "muh opphressions?"

Canada fags, how does one take over the Nunavut?

Mexico fags, how does one get to Venezuela via La Bestia and foothiking/hiring coyotes?

What are weak points in the borders?

If I rob a Mexican bank, what happens?

Thank you and goodnight.

Be quiet don't talk about that shit faggot.

When are you leaving?

I am trying to get to Mexico and live among you long enough to make money under the table to get to Venezuela via freighthopping and walking or cargo boat hopping on back channels.

>We should make that 'happens'
Please kill yourself

>making money in Mexico as an illegal
ok now that will be more difficult, you should first get dosh as an american and then push down south, you'll take forever making money in Mexico

What is salt in Espanol?
How about cope?

Sorry your day went so badly, Carlos. One day you'll meet your family again.
That is, if Latinos can actually identify eachother because frankly you all look alike.

Fastest-over board game in the world: enter a crowded department store full of spics and their children, then remove one. Watch as the mother selects a random child and walks out convinced that it's hers.

The kid thinks the same thing

Bruh, I got all the info you'd want on getting in. I need to get out. Near Laredo, theres a way out. Could have rode the iron horse to Ciudad Juarez and took el tren de las Americas to East TX for FREE with just food/gear expenses.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Police reports of the future: the crime was committed by Maria Sanchez 41BQAA791-31-632.
Not Maria Sanchez 0TY278RB879.

>Which country has the most corruption? (Bribes, etc)
Not sure. Probably Mexico or Guatemala

>Which has the most border checkpoints?
Mexico.

Based.

Are you Mexican or Central American?

Claim related
Probably not
Neither parent can tell
Nor can they

Attached: 11134975-large.jpg (380x304, 25K)

>But I do not care what you think. If I get the benefits I do not care about anyone else. Americans are so idiotic.
You're the dumbass wanting to be an american.

Holllllly fuck. Reported this post la migra.

In what country were you born?

Irrelevant
>t. Los Angeles

If someone robbed a bank there, do the cartels come to kidnap/kill them or do they get a cut with the police? How can I get a policia federal outfit and a dirtbike anyways? Might need to do some acting for the exfiltration plan to get to Chiapas.

based Hispanic

sal

aguantar

Why should anyone wait in line behind you to immigrate legally?

I've got a question for you, Rodriguez. Is it true all beaners hatch out of eggs, as litters?

De mas sal

So with enough stolen money, I can get Mexican ID or transport to my end destination?

LA should be nuked five times just to make sure everyone there dies.

Americans act like illegal migrants actually give a fuck about what they think hahaha its so fucking retarded

I don't know since the only cimres I've committed are sexual violent acts against women, but I think if you try to rob a bank you'll get shot either by the police or cartels
desu just make moolah in AMerica, trust me on this bro you will regret it if you end up in a shitty job cleaning windshields at the lightstop

Another question, if you're up for it. How does it feel knowing you and your family are worth only about 33 cents to the average cartel member, and even less to us here in America?

How many violent crimes have you commmited and how many do you plan on committing?

No argument there but be aware cockroaches can survive an atomic blast

If I illegally came there but stayed honest and legit and had a kid, would I be okay there?

That first sentence will be of enormous interest to ICE

I do not care about them

I'm not in the US though?

Cockroaches are better animals than LA cucks.

You'll eventually be. Sugar to roaches.

There are many border banks and gun shops. I could load up and go into Mexico but my Spanish is shitty.

of course you wouldn't but it doesnt matter because you dont really have to interact with white americans nowadays

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know.,.

And now you want to damage my country forever? You're a cancer.

Fuck off, your country is literally the gran Satan, the sooner Russia nukes it the better the world will be
I'm saying you will probably have a hard time, why are you insuch a hurry? just save up 10 grand to spar they will get you very far in Mexico and probably to venezuela

>Sexual violence.
Explain user. Story time.

Also, this is a gun. It is very small. Could mexican police notice this immediately in a pocket or pouch?

Attached: DSC_0766-660x440.jpg (660x440, 36K)

Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, cotton eyed joe?

Seetheando

Attached: edf.jpg (1024x683, 376K)

So the government would send me back?

I have cancer and am also a hacker.

Fuck you John Smith I do not care about your dumb american asses

Who cares. People like you are a dime a dozen. You probably just overstayed your visa. Not interesting in the least.

Kek, this song's in Norge? I had to sing it in elementary school.

>hurr occupy other countries letting the kikes subvert their culture spreading sexual liberation, homosexuality and other assorted shit
>why so mad bro x0) x0) x)
congrats, you're the equivalent of a tumor taking pleasure off harming and killing your human host
it was just a joke

I wouldn't mind if Russian nuked some of our major cities.

Golemeeto

You should be exterminated. As soon as enough of you infest this country and whites realize we need pest control, you will be.

I know a Russian dude that overstayed his US visa in 2009. He owns his own construction company in Mobile, Alabama nowadays. As far as I know he's still illegal and making bank. Not like the common illegal beaner like you.

I am so glad your race is being genocided

Oh, lol. So do I pay the Zetas or do I look for a coyote? Just how do I get to my destination without being killed and how do I get "my own gun" or a factory new sealed gun in Mexico without having to loot an LSD soaked AK-47 dipped in PCP and cocaine dust/some gold plated deagle with a hundred murders on it off of a Los Zetas enforcei's corpse?

enforcer's**

well I don't know how you would get rich quick, I'm just saying that making money through an honest day's work for several days will not be so quick for you in Mexico at least, if that's your plan you are better off trying that first in the US, if you want to resort to crime then a bank is probably too big of a target, after that IDK

This. No jokes no irony

Why is your race so shit? I mean like whats with all the raping and shit you subhuman filth

And we are so glad yours is being rounded up, placed in camps, separated from your larvae and genocided right the fuck back

get the fuck out of my country