She has a point you know

She has a point you know

Attached: 80D8BBCF-8F85-491B-BD02-83C80C12F955.jpg (1125x826, 124K)

>If Trump supporters want a wall they can crowdfund it
>Okay
>HAHAHAHA they are crowdfunding it

Trying to please liberals is a waste of time.

Attached: [017135].png (400x400, 74K)

Love when middle aged white women try to sound like black teenagers by saying y'all. These are the same women that tweet "ima"

But trump isnt getting a wall
Lel

Mexico will pay for it, the US just wants it sooner and can't wait for the peso to be worth anything

Fuck off fag

Attached: 1543807852660.png (784x349, 19K)

trump is a pos who made more mexicans come in and hate whites and america. why not use all that money and resources to demolish and control the cartels and corruption in mexico, pay the caravans to join the resistance so they have incentive to stay in their own country

WTF DO WE NEED THE GOVERNMENT FOR IF WE CAN JUST DO THIS SHIT OURSELVES
CROWDFUNDED WALLS
CROWDFUNDED ROADS
CROWDFUNDED RECREATIONAL NUKES

>inb4 they try to shut the gofundme down

The King KDay dude is grasping the way those are known to do.

Attached: 1545091372026.jpg (700x522, 52K)

>lol just go occupy your neighboring country and reform their government
>no stop don't build a physical barrier, stick your nose into that bullshit instead
Your nose will reach first, I think.

No, we won't.

We need to change the tax system. Everyone that pays taxes should be able to pick where their taxes go. Lets say the govt. gives you a list of 20 things you have to pick a minimum of 8 things with a minimum amount going to one being more than 5% and the most you can't put toward one is 20% or some shit like that

Do that and it'll be a true democracy.

You’ll pay for it by keeping the human garbage you shovel on over to us. Better reinforce your own south wall soon ‘ese

Black crime rates prove niggers are unfit for white countries. It isn't poverty that causes it. Examine the statistics.

Black women have extremely high rates of abortion and violence against their children. They hate their kids. Black mother's are statistically abusive.

>Mexico pay wall

Attached: 1540522546456.jpg (220x229, 4K)

I JUST WANT A WALL I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO PAYS FOR IT

shut up dumbass america always intervenes and dominates we have the might and use it to do right

I never cared who would pay for the wall. I'd donate my own bones for it to get constructed faster.

Who's doing it to please them? They're just desperately trying to stay relevant

Faggot

Blockchain will eventually do that. Or some other form of tech.
I think we are at the start of a tech boom. Gonna make that prime middle America real estate real valuable to build new proper governing communities on with big ass fucking walls and guns and free pork chops with bacon slices.

>people want a wall
>Trump tries repeatedly to make it happen
>libshit politicians and faggot judges block and obstruct in every way possible, ignoring the will of the people
>lol you drumpftards are stupid for trying to make something you want happen
>mfw

Attached: 85CB5185-DF2D-4B7B-8329-A184240771F9.png (450x450, 393K)

thats just how much people hate mexicans

If orange man says this bad, then it bad.

Attached: E7E9031B-3007-426E-9C56-2CF7633EF907.jpg (125x84, 8K)

>King KDay
>KDay
>KD
>ay
>check picture
>it's a fucking black woman

How do niggers fuck up the basic task of choosing names?

Attached: niggernames.png (1101x791, 55K)

>y'all

Attached: 1376702608216.jpg (298x300, 75K)

It's spelt "you'll" fucking nigger

Doing it yourself is literally the most American thing you can do.

we need more sassy black women on twitter

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me. Believe me. And I'll build it very inexpensively. I'll build a great, great wall on our southern border and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."
Individual 1 - June 2015

Attached: DnEtE2gU4AASQX.png (666x373, 328K)

The Wall is already paying for itself because there are fewer Mexican parasites leeching off of us than before.

It’s amazing how there can be an entire continent of leeches with absolutely zero shame about it. Truly you are the worst people on the planet.

>niggers hate niglets
Everyone hates niggers, including niggers. You should see the webm of the nigger abusing his two babies if you want to reach genocidal rage-level.

Literally the last thing anyone needs ever.

I wonder just how far Trump supporters are willing to go to not hold their man accountable. This gofundme is a whole new milestone.