Welcome to the future!

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ILu-R-Nz8&pbjreload=10

Welcome to the future!

Sleep in podshare, work in wage cage, smoke weed to kill the bad feels.

Attached: 57337daedd08957d568b469b-1536-1024.jpg (1536x1024, 291K)

Where do I smoke the weed?

You know whats the most poigniant thing in this picture?

The TV. Just forget about the fact that you are sleeping in a glorified homeless shelter goyim and watch the newest episode of action-crime-sex-drama 12. Maybe that 19 year old actress will show her tits this season!

FUCK THIS SHIT

HAIL HITLER !
HAIL HITLER !
HAIL HITLER !

Attached: 9eeb400b105c428024d21fc74e367bdbf9cc2b7c3fe293fcc9bc94dfdbc7beb9.jpg (1024x992, 75K)

outside on the street of course. so you can get harassed by homeless niggers

Seems like a great way to catch scabies and ringworm.

that is terrifying on a fundamental level

These "people" if you can even call them that are displaying something very important. They're jumping on this shit for the novelty, and in doing so they are cementing it into the zeitgeist. "oh how hip and futuristic, I'm so unique and such a trailblazer" mentality allows them to live this way, the people born into it who see it for what it is aren't so lucky. But the "super artsy and, like, understanding of my fellow man" retards have no conception of paradigm shifts. They do what they've been conditioned to do: embrace novelty at all cost.

>bring back qtwaifu to PodShare
>smelly poo in loo coder lives across from you
>smelly feminist lives above you
>lay on PodShare with qtwaifu
>poo in loo furiously masturbates
>feminist screams: WHERES THE CONSENT ASSHOLE?
>black Somali lives in closet
>comes out
>hacks everyone to death
Wut do Jow Forums?

Attached: 743A5033-038E-4800-B1B1-99A877169986.jpg (319x331, 15K)

I bought a 30 by 10 trailer and I am planning on ripping the old thing down buying a cheap bit of land in ontario fuck this shit man

Attached: '.jpg (640x853, 191K)

>Not getting one of these pods, putting the curtains up, and jerking it
Sad

>Be year 2040
>Be named "basic laborer 2067843" but my friends call me BL206 for short
>take rideshare self driving electric car home from a 17 hour shift as a box stacker at an amazon warehouse
>get lucky, nobody has vomited or shit in this one
>enter dormitory pod 87C-249 to get a few hours sleep before my next shift begins
>Im very lucky, my job as a box stacker pays a whopping $3500 a day, which coincidentally, is juuuuust enough to sign up for amazons bed-sharing prime membership garunteeing me a sleeping pod that is bedbug, scabies, and athletes foot fungus free!
>As I enter the facility the familiar odor of weed, ramen, stale nutrition shakes, and fair trade coffee fills my nostrils
>I walk past rows of other BL numerals like myself, some snoring, some watching corporate-state sponsored news, a few are masturbating
>Thankfully due to my sleep-sharing prime membership this dormitory facility has been mostly screened for rapists and violent offenders
>nonetheless, I arrive at my sleeping pod to discover somebody has pilfered my meager posessions yet again.
>I sigh, it could be worse, I could be stuck in the universal basic income quarters getting shanked in the showers instead of living such a posh fully employed middle class existence like I do
>I lay down on the plastic covered matress and pull the white-turned yellow sheets over myself to get a few hours of sleep before my 17 hour day starts tomorrow
>As I drift off to sleep I dream about the future promised to me by my overseer Mr. HR-173
>He told me that if I keep it up just 10 more years I will be promoted to forklift operator!

I think that the most poigniant thing is that you can't actually comfortably watch the tv from anywhere in your cuck-cube, but anyone near you has to see and hear it.

kek
And think of the ecological fooprint...
Coincidentally I've noticed quite a spike in unrelated articles on how ecologically bad single family homes actually are.
Into your pod, slave!

>Served in the U.S. navy for 4 years because of muh duty and muh service to muh nation
>Live on board a ship for nearly a year straight
>Basically sleep in these totally not childlike bunkbeds, they're pods you bigot
>fucking hated it and wanted off the ship within the first month
>this was mainly around right wing young white men
I wasn't anything nasty, it was just lack of private space. I don't even want to think what it'll be like living like that around nothing but bugmen, sassy college niggers and potheads

There's nowhere to fuck. I need pussy every night or else I go insane and have to kill people.

Attached: image.jpg (405x581, 133K)

I'd like it if you could bring a curtain down or across for some privacy.

>paying to live like youre in auschwitz

Attached: file.png (1584x844, 1.23M)

Attached: 1532503664426.jpg (2048x1365, 361K)

they don't even have privacy curtains?

Rofl, the guy sitting on the steps

Needs more diversity

I'm convinced this is just a mechanism for the system to weed out autists

Yeah where are all the niggers?

gender vague dude on the stairs will be the group morality enforcer

Literally a gulag and this cunt acts like this is some new revolutionary idea, stupid fucking bitch

>literal pod people

toplel

Attached: met-art_MKE_42_10.jpg (680x1024, 152K)

And thats a good thing. If you want to prosper you can, leave all those deadbeat useless faggots to live in the commune, work so that they are not completely useless and smoke weed so that they dont kill themselves. Who cares if a huge amount of your currently useless people, who do nothing but live in their parents basement and protest, go to live in a commune?

How is one supposed to jerk off in one of these pods?

This is unironically the goal of leftist technocrats.

in the video she says six people will see it and complain, but in my experience of hostelling in domiciles such as these, it will not stop anyone. you'd have to mechanically intervene

>work in wage cage
work in community work-space

>leftists and liberals literally created feelgood technocratic gulags for podpeople bugmen
lmfao

You just do what inmates in high security prison cells do. Just wank off in the open at the guards. Or overpower the runt and bumfuck him. A truly progressive environment.

A hostel in London advertised a "capsule hotel" policy, so I went there. This was about 10-15 years ago.

I expected some Japanese shit.

It was literally just like this except the mattresses weren't from side to side, but inwards instead. Left.

I like how the names on the beds are put on with chalk, so when you can no longer stand living in that hellhole surrounded by libtards and you kill yourself they can easily get your bed ready for the next comrade.

Remember that only brown people and absolute degenerates can stand living with strangers.

Hyperborean whites detest outsiders in their living space, to the point of wanting to kill them.

this is exactly what's wrong this this god damn fucking planet, holy fucking shit, it's not like the fucking concept itself is new, it's a fucking pod hotel, they have those since the fucking 70's in fucking japan, it's a bed in a tube, there you go lady, all the fucking petty problem you're whining about in your dumbass video solved but you would fucking know that if you weren't a self absorbed cunt.

someone copy past this in yt comment, I am mad as hell

I can barely stand living in an apartment, there's no way I could ever live like this.

These things are a health services nightmare. The people running them would never live in one and ought to be tarred and feathered for their obsessive greed.

I actually really like this idea, this seems like a cool idea. At first, I think it'd be uncomfortable as someone that's generally an introvert, but at the sametime, I think the social aspect of it would also be super /comfy/. Their social point system is a bit Orwellian, but I can appreciate that it would make the best communities.

they moved into the places these libtards used to live in, of course

True this basically sounds like the Navy.
Plus there is plenty of bugmen and niggers to go around aboard the ships. I promise you that.
They basically make gangs like prison.
Enjoy their whooping and hollering as you collect your delicious meal of a single corn-dog and wilted lettuce from the disgruntled food service workers.
Pray they didn't spit in it.
They probably spit in it.

This, obviously.
We are living in a Buchenwald world.

You won't believe, but that stuff with digit names was proposed by bolsheviks like 100 years ago.
Talking about co-livings, if you really want to see that shit in your own eyes, come to any former USSR country, we still have some of them standing and inhabited by old drunkards.

Attached: Obshaga_koridor.gif (504x404, 83K)

She's a goldmine of silicon valley bugworld clichés

why do leftist think this is progress and something cool? oh look at me i cant afford living and thats cool i am glad govermant is paying these somalian subhuman refugees free flat

Honestly can't tell what y'all are complaining about. Seems efficient.

This could work with your friends or people you know pretty well, or at least people who are all like-minded. I mean, for most of humanity we all lived in small, close knit villages, this is not so different from that.

Now I could totally see some scum people take advantage of this living situation (not paying rent, leaving their area messy, starting fights, coming in and out at all hours of the night etc.) In highly dense urban areas there's no shortage of these types.

Burger hits the nail on this one. Living in a close knit community can be great thing if people are committed to make it work

Reminder that Jow Forums will say this is modern degeneracy but it's comparable to how the poor lived during the industrial revolution - multiple families sharing a small house and multiple houses sharing a toilet - which was apparently a less degenerate time.

Not even mad, those look /comfy/. I've stayed in a lot of hostels and usually it's a shitty metal squeaking bunkbed with not so much as a curtain for privacy and springs you can feel in your back. You have there five solid wooden walls that look thicc as fuark AND a curtain, and those mattresses look nice for a hostel bed.
If I were living and working in a city and wanted to stack cash by living cheap, I'd totally live there for like 6 months if the price were right.
For what they are they're kinda overpriced, but the free market could fix that. If it had a locking chest for storing your shit and a few more bathrooms it would be 10/10.
I'd totally rip that fucking tv right off that god damned wall though. Instead of installing that shit get a bathroom upgrade, bathroom niceness is make or break for a hostel.

The industrial revolution was the beginning of modern degeneracy

Attached: 1520188266331.png (664x640, 510K)

More degenerate in many ways.

Yeah, i was thinking about that :) its Jews making more money off rent.

Attached: 1545351046423.png (700x707, 821K)

This. God forbid you actually make a friend

But the 1950s, where one blue-collar worker can own a large home and support his entire family, was evil goyim.

One bedbug infestation and you have to treat it with fire.

Why do hipsters never think things through?

Give it about a month.

dude this is basically slumlording
lol have a you

Purposefully infect it with bedbugs, Rinse, repeat

The Japanese capsule hotels are smaller but even they're designed to have more privacy than this.