Bot propaganda about the murders in Morocco

Who is paying to have bots spam twitter and Facebook that Moroccans are sorry about the murders of the 2 Scandinavian girls in Morocco? What is their agenda?

Attached: asamoro1.png (929x512, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Screen shot #2

Attached: asamoro2.png (730x813, 252K)

Screenshot #3

Attached: asamoro3.png (662x816, 387K)

Damage control
Part and parcel of having internet

They are just copy-pasting the same message because none of them can speak proper English.

Why don't you grow a brain, you fucking schizo retard?

Hopefully jannies will clean this mess of a thread up.

This sure looks like a bot t

Attached: moro4.png (728x755, 506K)

Somebody has the video?

Why does this look somehow fake?
She has the SAME naive smile and face on almost every picture, It irritated me at first,Now i think it is plane creepy and almost (((obvious)))

Nice 2 MegaPixel camera video btw, Beta shock video for the public? many girls went missing but never with video footage of the murder, Desensitising the public?

Attached: 12358896.jpg (484x613, 21K)

Could you send this too Danish news?

They look so incredibly acted dont they? the saime faces, Constantly.

We had a similar message in french too and they rarely dare to post on TVA so I found it odd to see the same shit posted by a few of them
Perhaps they get the message from their local imam or some shit

Attached: wamen quebec.png (506x716, 198K)

Simple. It's called Taqiyya

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences" or "gain the upper-hand over an enemy"
There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

This is not surprising. Swede here. We're raised daily thinking there are only 2 evil places:

1.) US. Where everyone gets shot and dies from denial of healthcare. Everyone is racist and you starves in the streets if you aren't rich. Most people live in abject crime-ridden poverty except for the right-wing billionaire business people like Trump.
2.) Israel. Which is basically Nazi Germany reformed and is behind all the right wing nationalism in Europe.

Recently, Russia has probably become the 3rd other evil place in the world because he controls Trump, hates the gays, and is working with Israel to establish anti-muslim fascism in europe. This is all our media talks about 24/7.

You're taught that Arab countries are hip cool places to go to. Especially places like Morocco/Egypt/Lebanon. The gov. actively encourages young people (especially women) to travel there.

Already the head of the Left Party overhere said on TV that Morocco is safer than the US where there are daily mass shootings and the beheadings are an Israeli plot to make Muslims seem bad.

TL;DR, because of how the media is here these girls had no idea what Morocco was really like

Attached: RockoIlluminati.png (364x329, 219K)

> DeePLy SHoCkED

No, they fucking don't

this

Lol #sorry
I'm so #upset about this whole thing
Those #empoweredwomen couldn't have possibly seen this coming
We need to stop #hatespeech
#notallmuslims

We could technically also stir up chaos by LARPing as moroccans happy about it to make normies hate them more

This

Journalists deserve hell btw

This royally pisses me off, these guys need to be hanged.

bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/

Russian bots obviously

This would have never happened if they went with their mahram

The women shouldn't be backpacking without their husband anyway, only sluts do that.

Where were their husbands!?!?

Nice catch op. Same shit in Amazon Prime Video reviews of crappy movies. The positive comments are very very similar in both wording and length. Crazy Rich Asians is a great example if anyone is bored. Check the reviews. Its a total shit movie but plenty of bot posts claiming its a masterpiece.

Holy shit, great idea OP, let's make the billionth thread about these dumb thots getting killed in dunecoonland. Yes, wow, I totally care now. See you in the next thread 20 seconds from now.

Attached: 1543628331913.jpg (168x299, 18K)

Going hiking ALONE in the middle of the night in the remote mountains when there are terror cells in the country was incredibly stupid. I don’t know if I feel bad or pity for these idiots. What the hell were they thinking?

>sweden
>teaches Isreal is bad

WHAT

Attached: shakti.png (853x478, 279K)

the magabots are out in full force as well, dont fear em!

Attached: 1498918108158.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

I'd take pro-Islamic media if it meant a media that shat on the Jews and Israel desu

Playing devils advocate here . Maybe its just a copy pasta from people who don't know English ?

>What the hell were they thinking?

Back in the ol' days, we'd consider any girl to be walking around at night without their husband to be a street walker charging by the hour.

Can we really blame these boys?

Actual Russian bots

Probably whatever organ is responsible for their tourism

Almonds activated

they are copy pasting because they can't speak english

The Moroccan state doesnt want tourists to stop coming to Morocco, this is damage control so that westerners wouldnt start thinking all Moroccans are terrorists.

Yeah, i miss the BBC threads

I always thought morroco was somehow less of an Islamic shithoke then other middle eastern Arabian nation's. Guess I was wrong.

Or maybe they don't want the freedom and democracy treatment that the rest of middle east got.

>the state of Naziboos

shut the fuck up commie

I've met some muslims from Jordan, when I was abroad, we worked together, and I must say that they were very loyal and honorable friends. Very lazy tho.

Learn goddamn geopolitics and political philosophy. Understand the real schism of humanity. The parasitism has long left its cradle, its ethnic 'niche' ... it has become a global cancer that MUST reject any ethnical roots in order to even exist. The Chosen have long outjewed themselves.

Attached: to_bingo_or_not_to_bingo.jpg (540x303, 35K)

okay

Their culture is crumbling. It was the weaker one in the geopolictical context, therefore they were the first to feel the dreadful touch of the coming Zeitenwende. Of the terminal decline the world has slipped into. Now they fight tooth and nails against said decline, not even realizing what they fight ... and that culturally they from the beginning never had a shred of hope of surviving what is ahead of us. The only good thing about the crash is that it will invariably cull the dead end clades of our species too. Vae victis when the black sun rises.

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.png (400x842, 755K)

will it be another austrian at the front

they know that an apology to a white man is as good as a debt paid, there's an old jewish proverb about it that I can't quite remember, something like...
>Why pay the goyim and be sorry when you can say sorry and pay nothing.
It points out our exploitable propensity to take apologies in good faith, and the uniquely european trait of forgiveness. Muslims are simply playing to that weakness, and it works.

Possible. There is two things to fate, to 'Vorsehung': ambition ... and luck.

Attached: nackich.jpg (200x240, 8K)

what is the sentiment in your country.
many here are consumerist and don't care for politics or their country. happy to believe the lies. most are followers. a leader is needed.

fucking nigger moroccans don't want to lose tourist money
without western money, they would roll back to muhammad's days

Similar here, though many people show some kind of stubborn defiance against outside threat to our little paradise. They see the threat but most still fail to realize that we cannot just sit out the storm in our little Alpenfestung ... though with seeing the threat the first step towards salvation is already made.

Attached: cow_is_kill.jpg (490x326, 57K)

>stubborn defiance to outside threat
how it was and how it always should be.

Attached: 3rd world.jpg (3508x4961, 2.02M)

They would deserve it, also fake posting on social media wont save them from democracy and freedom

MAGA seems to apply to us both ;)
Expect Central/Eastern Europe to form the nucleus of the awakening. Germany may split again, Western Europe will fall into civil war.

>Already the head of the Left Party overhere said on TV that Morocco is safer than the US where there are daily mass shootings and the beheadings are an Israeli plot to make Muslims seem bad.
Hahaha wow.

Attached: uoeo4Jdf.jpg (600x314, 54K)

Honorable ?? Hahaha pffft. To your face. They are ALL lying backstabbing pcs of shit EXACTLY like their first cousins the "KIKES". That whole portion of the family tree needs to go. At the same time as the niggers. Imagine what a tranquil world it would be without those 3 groups. I know i know the chinks. But they can waite til later on.

I wonder what it looked like before the british invaded them? ... Greed is why its the way it is!

gilets jaune could be a start. agree with the civil war.

Attached: 2e9b1b13458961a4e457f5c2da6df79193a91c24b3dd75340d3816eb1006d376.jpg (800x792, 43K)

Poisoning keyword search.
In both Norway and Denmark population was against the Marrakesh (Marocco) migration treaty while the governments signed it.
Now a Norwegian and a Dane got killed in Marrakesh (Marocco).

The Moroccan tourist industry probably. Fucking taqiya sandniggers.

Look at that homo erectus face. How can anyone claim there is no missing link?

Obama did the same with fast and furious gun smuggling and that actor

Jesus what a shit stance

Yes, though they mostly are a mere symbol yet. I expect that there may be new (and worse) riots under the cover of New Year's eve in France.

Attached: gilet_pasta.jpg (1993x2066, 1.24M)

The left one looks so smug and self satisfied. Were both beheaded or only the one on the right?

nonsense. Just some dumb reporters that fell for Jewish open border tricks. Right now fixing this problem is not prio #1 for the zog but if shit would hit the fan (((they))) would massively push for a pro Israeli agenda. Right now you only see some medio core damage control.
Its more important for them to keep swedish borders open and ignore the little attacks against Israel

terra nullius

not scaring off tourists

Even the devil would use google translate. This is deliberate.

Muslims trying to seem as if they are apologetic. They don't want others to catch onto their crap. We can obviously see that they are bots, but to others they think it's a genuine apology on "behalf of the country." Muslims always do the same shit with anything.

While it is true there are ares of our country that are third world shitholes (Baltimore, New Orleans, Chicago, etc.) they are very easy to avoid. In the areas that are still “US” we live in the safest places on earth. Also a good many of us carry so when we are “around blacks never relax” we at least have a prayer of making it out if we inadvertently make a wrong turn somewhere.

Most of them look legit tho.

>I'd take pro-Islamic media if it meant a media that shat on the Jews and Israel desu
No, every journalist should be eradicated.

They are legit, it’s stupid to think people in Morocco aren’t shocked by this. The issue is the murders have less impact as a divide and conquer false flag if muslims and Christians are united in grief, hence efforts here to pretend any examples of it are bots

Nope, that's not me. Russian propaganda love to tell about bad refugees and how Europe is going to be shit.

More war is always the agenda.

Attached: 59CA19C5-FC3E-4A92-8105-61BB853DF11C.jpg (480x360, 100K)

To divide right and left
Men and woman
More hate towards whites after zionist pigs keep losing mutt bodyguards and europeans rising up against globalist traitors in power
They want to genocide us with mass migration but didnt expect we are capable of burning everything to the ground before it comes to that
Then we will rebuild like after ww1 and ww2
Something african subhumans havent been able to in 2000 years

What I meant. Project Israel is not damaged by some cucked left marionettes spewing their shit. Actually a smart move as it shifts suspicion away from the culprits if you allow these little verbal attacks. However, it is a question of who dominates the agenda. It is not Israel, the Ethnostate™ ... instead the international cancer is in full control. Isreal is a costly pet project to them, at worst a safehouse. But tell you what ... they would even throw their 'brothers' in that worthless piece of desert under the tracks if their cost analysis would say so. This is how far gone they truly are ... and I think that some of the Israelis already smell that betrayal in the air. They are rats, they have sharp senses for danger ... and to the grand masters most of them are inferior Eastern European Jews anyway. This stuff has divide et impera potential nobody has yet realized it seems.

Attached: verre_de_lait.jpg (1920x800, 855K)

Attached: 1545280394411.webm (220x400, 2.87M)

Lmao kill yourself

Interesting. Good find.

Meme flag is right for once
Good journo=dead journo

Attached: no_u.gif (264x180, 663K)

Moroccon government. They dont want to lose tourism moneys.

Because attractive normies know how to smile for the camera. It's instinctive, but fake. Pol incels always look weak and beta when asked to smile for the camera, they change how they smile in each pic to try and look good but it never works.

>look legit
They are obviously fake accounts you moron otherwise they wouldnt all have the exact same wording down to the typo on sustect.

Attached: 1545260341560.jpg (614x942, 121K)

>Hopefully jannies will clean this mess of a thread up.
REDDIT SPACING

Attached: 1545242033458.jpg (1024x986, 93K)

Jonathan Morgan of New Knowledge?

Tourism is very important to Morocco's economy.

>Already the head of the Left Party overhere said on TV that Morocco is safer than the US where there are daily mass shootings

Do the lefties ever mention that over 90% of gun crime is by non-whites and most of that is blacks?

>using the smiling faces of 2 murdered victims as propaganda while you post a copy/paste template of an apology

Attached: Screenshot_1 (14).png (240x330, 58K)

But the devil is actually smart, Morocco is low IQ subhumans

>don't know English
Then they would write in moroccan, french or arab. Its like if you copy pasted something you couldnt read to the french after nice.
Also they would all have created their account after it happened.

wouldnt* all have

Who cares. This should encourage other nations to slaughter white women at any chance. Fuck those annoying roasties.

>Do the lefties ever mention that over 90% of gun crime is by non-whites and most of that is NIGGERS?
I know your question is a rhetorical question and I know that you know the answer and I also do know that every faggot on here knows the truth
The real question is how often do we have to repeat ourselves. When will normalfaggots finally learn?

Attached: 1514172973575.jpg (297x250, 36K)

Jude

Tired of fapping to the cartel videos pedro?

why the fuck should he do that? They would just label it as "Look, morrocans are all condemning the attack" with 'evidence' (these pics)
Thats what Norwegian papers do atleast