Y’all ready for the new Scooby Doo remake?

Y’all ready for the new Scooby Doo remake?
Jan 2019

Attached: AEC57C2C-D3DD-4B47-9E1E-FD75DC5230C9.jpg (1040x634, 116K)

shaggy a cute!

>in b4 the dog is female

CalArts entartete Kunst

Bullshit that's a (((Tumblr))) interpretation

Yikes!

wheres the homosexual one?

They will make Shaggy Jewish and Scooby a minimally mentally exceptional individual.

All of them are gay. Especially Scooby, he is double gay.

so fred and velma are black now?

>black woman is the smart one
Has there ever been a smart black woman in history? How many top scientists are black women?

How many top scientists are blacks aside from Tyson?

Attached: YtC8WhN.png (556x960, 611K)

>Both Democrats and Republican leaders enter conference room
>Pelosi: “I don’t know about the rest of you, but I need a god damned vacation!”
>Schumer: “Fuck yes, I’m so tired of pandering to these spics and niggers.”
>Paul Ryan: “Try pandering to entitled red neck illiterates with their ‘muh white supremacy’”
>Trump: “The fuck you assholes complaining about? I’ve sucked so much Jew cock, my asshole is Kosher!”
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*They all roar with laughter*
>Trump: “Ok Ok, I think we’ve put on a good show in 2018 for these retards, it’s time for a break. Merry Christmas, niggers! You’ll get your bonus checks on your way out the door.”

>*Hillary steps out of the shadows*
>Hillary: “HSSssssss...good job, my puppet. Now we make sure Comey keeps his big mouth shut.”
>Hillary: “Begin Order 666.”
>Trump: *kneels down* “Yes, Empress.”

>Fox News: “We have an important announcement, it seems the President has declared Israel the new capital of the United States. All Americans will be required to be circumcised, and serve at least 4 years active duty for the IDF world wide. The first platoon of American IDF recruits will be mobilized against Poland, as soon as next month, to force the Polish government to take in over 3 million Muslim refugees from Syria and Africa.”
>Fox News: “And on an unrelated note, ex-FBI Director James Comey was found dead from an apparent suicide, with 15 shots to the back of his head and ass hole. And now...Tucker Carlson with his new expose on the PewDiePie anti-semetism that needs to be stopped.”

Reminder that actually typing out the word y’all is a nigger trait and if you do it you are a nigger.

> Left-to-right:
> Proud independent womyn
> Lesbian negress
> Retarded kangaroo
> Cuckold, probably genderfluid LGBTIDDQD++ transperson
> Le 56% american

>Tyson
he is not top. he's just pushed by (((media)))
the same as that jap michio kaku and faggot bill nye

Tbh black people's reactions to ghosts are funny they go 100% nigger on adrenaline.

mexican fred
mexican fred

stupid nigger neil

>Has there ever been a smart black woman in history?
My mom has a black female friend who is a tenured professor at a prestigious university, who is pretty intelligence. However, she got drunk once and admitted she doesn't like to date black guys, who she feels are "disrespectful" kek

thunderfoot is more top than scienceniggerman

Sounds pretty smart to me

Listen here you fucking nigger faggot, you ain't tellin a dixie boy how to talk.

The original Scooby series has surprisingly little poz. The main characters are all goyish archetypes with Anglo names and the supposed sex/weed allusions are wishful thinking at best.

Too many wh*te characters

Wtf!? Daphne isn't hot anymore. What am I supposed to beat my meat to while they run around now?

>implying Scooby wasn't always retarded

>the same as that jap michio kaku
No, he was instrumental in developing string field theory.

Yikes, that's a lot of cringe.

Attached: 1544212724944.png (434x532, 430K)

I've watched flash animation on newgrounds 10 years ago that look better than this.

Attached: gg.png (300x250, 38K)

Daphne is giving thos f*ck me eyes to Shaggy.

proof shitskins are tekkin er jerbs

Hey asshole, just because he knows astrophysics n sheeeit doesn't mean he has to be a Batologist.

WE WUZ JINKIES AN SHIEEET

>entartete Kunst

Ja. Si. Oui. Da.

Attached: Degendegen.jpg (1593x709, 232K)

Trans dog.

Fair enough.

Then maybe he shouldn't be so arrogant and condescending to people who don't know every pedantic fact about astrophysics.

tyson doesn't know anything about science.

>double gay.
does that mean hes actually straight?

That can't be fucking real. Is that fanart? The only thing worth praising about this shit is that Scooby isn't a pit.

Attached: 1545050161628.gif (300x225, 1.65M)

Attached: 5ba.gif (400x374, 310K)

A secret bitch.

Grrrr.
White girl = whore
Black girl = SJW intellectual
Shaggy = probably not a stoner
Only man in crew is now beta
Scooby probably neutered