Miss me?

Miss me?

Attached: obama-laughing-b9bb715f4a38dea9_large.jpg (432x283, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/the-end-of-the-syrian-war-and-middle-east-vortex-wars-4229c1a4804c
medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No?

medium.com/p/the-end-of-the-syrian-war-and-middle-east-vortex-wars-4229c1a4804c

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262

No. It was embarrassing having a literal mutt as President.

No, not really.

Attached: 1533105629257.png (504x402, 54K)

Yes, you acknowledged the sanctity of the 2nd amendment and bent the knee for Bump Stocks.

Attached: BATFE.jpg (2550x3299, 538K)

Not at all Barry.

nope

Attached: donaldduckrage.gif (244x183, 3.87M)

Not even a little, you divisive, racebaiting, communist cunt.

He asked on Obama, not Trump, jew

Fuck no, Trump is getting the USA out of useless wars and my country will likely follow suit despite Comrade Justine's hateboner for Trump. Let the Middle East fix their own problems, if they want to be run by boyfucker caliphates then let them.

Funny, Obama left Iraq and never entered Syria

Good one comrade, step into my helicopter.

Attached: 1545050418132.jpg (630x621, 15K)

Hard to miss someone who won't go the fuck away.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Nope, Drumpf is shit but at least he's not a nigger

I dont need my organs stolen.

But Obama isnt one, he's white!

No one wants your pozzed kidneys, fag.

no

The cotton in field 4 needs picking, you're late for work again you stupid nigger. Your "presidency" was a waste of time. Whip yourself.

See
Is honest, show your flag

>ensured salt years after leaving
Seems he got quite a bot done desu
Dont see this from Bush.

>and never entered Syria
The U.S. were bombing Syria since at least 2014.
Obama's government were also involved with the Libya clusterfuck and still went back to Iraq and also went back to Afghanistan because the Taliban grew in numbers again despite the fact that the current regime and subsequent feudal system in Afghanistan are run by serial pedophiles and degenerates who deserve no salvation or our taxpayers money. Let them all rot in their own mess.
Nice try though!

So leaving is bad then.

>starts a civil wat in syria
>lol atleast he didnt enter syria
Lib niggers everyone.

With every bullet so far.

Attached: .jpg (320x180, 8K)

No it's not because there's going to be violence regardless until those countries get actual internal stability. All the U.S. has done was stop time in those countries and kept them in a suspended state of uncertainty while foreign nations play wargames using their civilians as target practice for the bombers. They need to fucking leave like everyone has been asking for for decades, the "muh world police" shit is supported by MIC shills and globalist scum.

Obama has charisma that Trump lacks.

And Obamas wife has a penis that Trumps wife lacks.

>arab dictators being niggers
>I-t's america's f-fault

Miss me?

Attached: nx.jpg (1500x975, 293K)

Yes?
And we didn't start that, same with Libya.
Nice try though.
W did with wrecking Iraq.

>muh axis of evil

Agreed
Embrace the deaths and laugh as they are safer than Chicago.

Put your flag on Rabbi

Kek

even better