Why would I have my post deleted about the Scandanavian girls?

Why would I have my post deleted about the Scandanavian girls?

Anyone who thinks they deserved it is an animal. Jow Forums is a shit pot full of angry young men, if you can watch a video of a young white woman being beheaded while crying for her mother, you are an animal. I'd rather fight alongside Antifa than any of you. Fuck you.

Attached: Morocco-1060593.jpg (590x350, 41K)

>I'd rather fight alongside Antifa
go live with the niggers faggot

That's great, Shlomo.

Attached: free-shrugs.jpg (449x642, 50K)

Do not use the N word

Always people from the US too.

>N word
no N word here just the use of nigger

While it's an horrific thing to have happened to those two girls it is used as a wake up call to other females in western countries that, you know what, maybe we don't want these people here after all.

>if you can watch a video of a young white woman being beheaded while crying for her mother, you are an animal

No. This is now normality. Dozens of ISIS beheading videos from Middle East. Umpteen beheadings in UK alone or stabbings in the out-of-control domestic terror situation with 30000 radicalised people here in our own country.

If you can know all this and do nothing, as our governments are doing nothing, except admit more and more of them returning from Syria, then you are an animal.

Nigger

Checked

stupid nigger

It's her own fault.

Niggers can’t read, so we’re good.

take a trip user, it clears your head

Attached: A800CE7C-233F-4620-8D5B-DBDE54895667.jpg (1680x944, 177K)

Umpteen beheadings in the UK? You on that good shit brah?

There were people watching this video and listening to the girl cry for her mother, and they thought she deserved it. It's one thing reading about it in the news and getting angry, it's another thing watching the act and listening to their crys.

Do you expect us to get all worked up over every whore who betrays her race and ancestors? She should have done as her mothers before her, stayed at home and raised white children. If she wanted to vacation, she could do so in the safety of a mans care. Theres plenty of good white women to seed. We can always make more. This event serves best as a reminder to the rest of women, and the world, what savages live amongst us.

it really is hilariously obvious how this place is entirely for incels who lead the least traditional life possible

I can watch this video just fine and do everything in my power that this shit will never happen to anyone I care about. Stupid girls were murdered by subhuman muslims, what a fucking surprise.

if the manchester bombing wasn't enough to convince them this sure won't be, especially considering the footage is banned on all normie sites.

>I'd rather fight alongside Antifa
the only thing this cringefest lacks is glitter

Attached: 1540160427769.jpg (720x720, 40K)

Aren't there enough threads to voice your disagreement? This board is shitty enough even without everyone being as self-centered as you and needing to post their own vanity thread to voice disagreement. It's funny I would generally agree with you, but just for posting this thread you deserve a massive fuck you Nigel.

agree
I'v been desensitized since long ago and even I didn't dl that video.
Instead of blaming the victims we need to hivemind together and find the fuckers that did it

Attached: 1217874326141.jpg (900x1200, 41K)

She made poor life choices and got rekt.

All people from the US who think young white women getting beheaded while hiking deserved it. I think I see who the enemy is.

I don’t think they deserved it. This kind of thing is becoming more and more common and the eu still is trying to sell mass immigration to the people. Not only try to convince people but shame people against it for being racist. Import the 3rd world become the 3rd world

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

sounds like you need a vacation

Play stupid games, win stupid prices, faggot.

She made a choice, she's accountable for her decisions.

She could have chose to settle down with a man, have a family, and live happily ever after. Instead, she chose to die.

why are you getting your panties in a twist over fucking sandniggers with meme flags and post ironic /b/tards shitting up these threads with their edgy shitposting?
fuck off, you have your own opinion about this and it should stand as firm as a non-american house. that's all that you need
hurr incels. fuck off to the discord you crawled out of

What hiking in Morroco? They were training to become tour guides and they went to climb the highest peak in that country. Morroco isn't notroious for it's beheadings like other muslim countries.

And all the people from europe think Islam is totally acceptable.

Bataclan was worse, but nobody cared then as well.

It would clear his head

Attached: 5A60B160-C0E5-4553-BE45-E2A4495FFEEE.png (2048x1536, 3.88M)

morrocco is an absolute islamic shithole.

Don't make me side with the mutts, you utter faggot. You're doing a good job. At least they have common fucking sense in knowing that they went there and got what came to them. Why didn't they go with Danish lads who could have protected them.

>coping this much
>covering up degeneracy this hard

Attached: 1545309626814.png (590x652, 83K)

You honestly think it's all just trolls or meme flags? This board is full of kids with no lives, this whole event really brought to light how degenerate this place it.

You're a degenerate.

muslims are notorious for beheadings. turns out the magic dirt of morocco doesn't make them less head choppy

Where is her YT hiking vid link with the sound of her head been chopped off...Trying to find and spread that.

This one...anybody

It's true Morroco doesn't have many terrorist attacks.
But you find many morrocans among those who commit terrorist attacks in Europe. So it's a people specialized in violence against european peoples.

If you don't have any interrest in the news about your own continent, what can I say.

obviously edgy newfag manchildren

Thousands of morrocans have joined Islamic state. Obviously there are always hard liners even in “progressive” Muslim states. You visit a Muslim country, you take a risk.

These girls actually converted me to Islam. It's the only way

If posting the video saves even 1 girl from becoming a roastie, then it's worth it

i kinda agree they should pull the video, its not like its gonna be completely deleted from the internet rather it just won't be front and center. that way only those seeking it will find it instead of popping up in thread where it shouldn't. BUT!!! these faggots weren't just taking down the vid they were nuking every discussion from existence which is BULLSHIT CENSORSHIP they aren't taking the vid down out of respect they are taking the conversations down because they know it doesn't fit there narrative. It has more to do with protecting the globalist immigration agenda then it does compared to pulling it down out of respect for the family

Maybe because there are a hundred threads about it from Israeli faggots like you who think anyone cares about dumb whores.

sure. there are plenty of disturbed people here.
>this whole event really brought to light how degenerate this place it.
someone is rubbing his hands at incredible speed right now

my opinion is also that these girls should've traveled in a big group with males and not on their own. I'm not gonna gloat over their deaths like:
>Based mudslimes taking out the roastie trash
that's just retarded. They did not "deserve" this

Close to true, but true would be it has literally nothing to do with the feelings of the family.

A risk no doubt, but training to be tour guides would take you all over the world. I'm not saying they weren't niave in going there alone, but the people who can watch the video and laugh, or honestly not feel a sinking feeling inside. I saw maybe 2 or 3 seconds and the girls starts saying ow ow ow as they cut her fucking head off. Young white girls who were training to be tour guides hiking the biggest mountain range in Morrocco, it's not totally insane to do that.

here

Attached: file.png (900x469, 282K)

Fight along side antifa wow.... You dont understand pol we are mad because some dip shit liberal parent groomed their children to think the world is safe and shit skins are beautiful. These two girls most likely are leftist scum just like you. And got what they deserved for being so stupid. You take the average white leftist out of their white city or campus and surround them in a ghetto shit skin neighborhood they beg to be back in the safety of whites and white society.

Stupidity. Antifa wages war with anyone against human replacement making America/Europe/the West Islamic.

Ermm, britty that would be you. Why are roasties degenerate, get killed of my tax money and then I get blamed for it? Why don't you show your tits, you fucking bitch?

Attached: 1545394844466.jpg (1252x1920, 622K)

How old are you seriously?

agreed, they did not deserve it. people like that are lied to their whole lives, end up believing the lies and dying horribly for it
most people probably didn't watch the video. i know i'm not planning to. i've seen enough terrible shit. but i also understand being detached and cynical about it too

Show tits.

Attached: landladybobs.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

why the fuck do white women want to go to morocco and turkey all the time

Attached: Okonma__Tyler_3-6-91_.jpg (480x600, 46K)

She didn't deserve it but at the same time info on what these shitskins do is there for anyone willing to look. Yet she still went anyway. She ended up having to learn the hard way and the best I can hope for is that other see what happened to her and take the lesson to heart. But I know precious few will. It's all just so tiresome. I think a lot of us are just jaded beyond the point of caring and just embrace the ride. Those are my two cents, bong.

Attached: 1489301985953.jpg (600x739, 193K)

i saw it on reddit. the subreddit is "quarantined" though

>inb4 back 2 plebbit
blah blah blah

who is she ?

Jow Forums is secretly an Islamist board.

my sister. don't fap

too late dude

we have our parralels yes
if only Christianity followed through on its anti-thot doctrines but noooo, you can love jesus and BLACKED gangbangs at the same time

She has eluded us so far. We apparently can find a random flag in muttmerica but can't find this roastie cunt bitch?

Attached: 1545296611846.jpg (2476x1920, 1.3M)

Shut up nigger

>I think I see who the enemy is.
The eternal Anglo, obviously.

Shut the fuck up you stupid woman

YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL

Attached: A1113216-2574-45E5-9EF8-B583F739484B.png (259x194, 74K)

>Why would I have my post deleted about the Scandanavian girls?
Because use the fucking catalog and post in one of the 10 existing threads on this topic you insufferable newfag.

Shut the fuck up you moralfagging boomer.

anglos are redpilled. They helped us against subhuman slaV(e) hordes

T. Muslim scum living on welfare in UK worried about the backlash this will cause to your stupid people, stupid religion and stupid genes

racemixing refugees welcome whores decide to go on a trip to shitholistan and we're supposed to cry when they get what anyone with a functioning brain would've known would happen
yea fuck you stupid cunt hope you die too

>training to be tour guides
Then don't do that.

the answer is obvious to anybody with an ounce of common sense , all pakis must be EXTERMINATED

Has OP (she) gone? LMAO!

This now a Nord FC thread

Attached: 1545341113632.png (772x1228, 165K)

They were left wing whores that went to a predominantly Muslim country in Africa to go exploring.

They got exactly what they asked for.

Every single western whore that welcomed in these savages and advocated for their importation into our countries should be forced to watch the video on repeat all day long. That's what the future holds for them.

Attached: refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg (740x490, 64K)

shes hot

Attached: 1545350037665.png (387x483, 58K)

Given the narrative of "White Privilege" being what it is can anyone explain to me why white women being decapitated is supposed to be bad?

These women won't be "reproducing Whiteness" now. Isn't this what your Antifa buddies want OP? How exactly else do you remove White Privilege?

Eddie is a pedo

Attached: 1513027037343.png (938x678, 74K)

i watched this video 10 times.
do i think she deserves it? -no
do i think she is stupid brainwashed by jew media?- yes.

but there is nothing we can do to help theese people untill WE controll ALL media.

This faggot doesn't seem very red pilled, defending dumb roasties that lacked the survival instinct, common sense, and pattern recognition to avoid homicidal muslims.

I haven't seen the video. Is it like horror films where it's a little bit sexy when they kill the blonde cheerleader or is it pure terror?

Brit bong go change your facebook status in support of diversity and mastubate to burkas while eating your kebab. "These woman are heroes" fuck out of here with that shit, cultures are not the same, they died in the alter of leftism. They serve as a warning sign to other white girls. NOT ALL CULTURES ARE THE SAME. Just like the monkies who got shot into space, with out pain, with out sacrifice we would not have anything. you are just lamenting you could not fuck them before they died.

Attached: trump-deport.png (680x697, 275K)

Why does he do it?

Attached: 1527100797894.png (579x536, 30K)

Most people who browse this board are outraged by it, no doubt. The trolling along with shilling you’re seeing with this is standard for /pol. Way more people browse than post on here. But as for the murders themselves, what else is there to talk about? It’s been discussed nonstop here over the last couple days and it’s gonna continue to be discussed. We just don’t need a million threads about the same thing, and we especially don’t need shill threads like this. The whole “incel” meme is just a psyop to discourage young, right wing men. I mean sure, you’ve got a contingent of it. But overall most right wing people you’ll meet don’t at all fit the “incel” meme they promote on plebbit.

So , people care. Stop your bullshit

I agree it broke my heart... Though same time i dont trust you brits! You's have did alot worst and doesnt get talked about

shes 14 you nonce

>Angry young men
Nah, those are sand nigros. No white man can stomach seeing white girls being butchered. The natural white response is to napalm Marrakesh. Just look at how colonial powers handled these situations. Fuck in colonial America we would chase rogue Indians for weeks through the woods just to quench our blood lust

because he has a small knob, so needs a tiny hole

still discussing these hideous looking whores.
absolute state of pol.

Always trust the ANGLO BVLL

>muh two innocent young womaaannzzzz
Stfu, you cunt. They died doing what they loved - experiencing the vibrant arabic culture and promoting diversity.

She's some underage girl minding her own business in public transit. Get a knife and cut your dick off, you obsessed knuckledragging piece of shit.

too old

fine go live in morocco than faggot