HOLY FUCK Trump just won the libertarian 2020 vote

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE POSITIVE MEDIA ON THIS!?
>Legalizes hemp and CBD nation-wide
>Pass Criminal Justice Reform
>Pulls out of Syria and Afghanistan

Holy shit, I've always been a Trump skeptic Libertarian fence sitter but last second of the year he pulls out a triumvirate of moves that have brought me to the MAGA side.
How the hell can Center Left individuals possible keep being dragged away in the face of all of this? We haven't had a peaceful President in over 30 years!

Attached: you-heeded-my-warning-you-listened-6246714.png (550x428, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/farm-bill-legalizes-hemp-boom-marijuana-cbd-industry-2018-12
apnews.com/e19aaa89b30040eb92eafa98566f9e7c
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/21/trump-plans-to-pull-thousands-of-troops-out-of-afghanistan-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Media supports the wars, because their benefactors in the Deep State support the wars.

saucy pl0x.
bump.

Attached: wouldbangidc.jpg (100x100, 2K)

is she still in prison?
>inb4 re**it spambots firebomb thread

Everyone that voted for Obama has to say this is bad because he was an enormous warmonger. Been talking to my liberal bro in law. He literally loves war because Obama waged them and he can't back down. Nothing that actually happens effects these people.

Now if he’ll just destroy the FED, income tax, legalize recreational meth use, and make belt fed machine guns tax free to own....one can only dream though.

Attached: 22C0B850-1C16-4793-8588-6D79A1A53E67.jpg (1024x991, 156K)

Infringed 2nd amendment, put an abortionist judge on scotus

He is such a big whore to his Jewish masters that he can't fail. Let me guess, you got part of your cock cut off by Jewish doctors, did you? Your country is so far gone you have no idea....

>obama the warmonger
Man im spamming phone calls all day nao

Attached: 600b09201e1.jpg (381x420, 92K)

>massive tax break to the 1%
fuck off shithead

2018 was glorious. Surprises for many, but understood by the rational few.
Logical thinking wins over popularity.
Let logical thinking get the popularity

>muh 1%
Could be worse, think (((central bankers)))
POTUS blamed central banks one time.
Why do banks win most wars?

If only
>fully semiautomatic machinegun
Is now parroted as truth by magats

Never played an RTS?
Logistics and economics win

Tax break helped the middle class a good chunk, but cutting taxes and then cutting spending by getting us out of the wars in the middle east is a pretty fair deal. Corporate interests outside of the Military industrial complex get kickbacks to stay here instead of ireland while not passing the buck on to the taxpayer by saving from what we would have spend on war and blood.

THIS but unironically

-two constitutionalists for supreme court
-EO "stossel rule" of repealing 2 laws for every new one, ends up with a 22:1 deregulation ratio
-pipeline drilling
-Tax Reform
-gets rid of Obamacare mandate
-record judges appointed
-Syria and Afghanistan

closest thing to a libertarian WH I'll ever see in my lifetime. what is Nick Gillespie bitching about now?

Attached: 1545019075351.jpg (657x868, 142K)

>legalize recreational meth use
nigger, get an adderal prescription.

Attached: 1542695239056.jpg (642x716, 92K)

I wouldn't wanna use meth, but I sure would like to see it legalized. Its not the government's job to keep me from doing meth. Thats my own job and I'm doing it well.

Yeah it's always a good thing to have meth everywhere and embolden meth addicts.

businessinsider.com/farm-bill-legalizes-hemp-boom-marijuana-cbd-industry-2018-12
>Pass Criminal Justice Reform
apnews.com/e19aaa89b30040eb92eafa98566f9e7c
>Pulls out of Syria and Afghanistan
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/21/trump-plans-to-pull-thousands-of-troops-out-of-afghanistan-report

Hasn't done Afghanistan yet, but Syria was announced yesterday

you mean jews?

>Kavanaugh
>Constititutionalist
Ok don't push it. He got done dirty in every possible way from the democrats but he is still the author of the Patriot Act. Don't act like he isn't a neo-con.

it already happens faggot stop falling for the statits kikes

>done every way but all the court cases that would make him inelegible finishing and deep state approved
Trump hasnt mentioned deep state since he got in

Jim Sensenbrenner was the person who authored the Patriot Act, Kavanaugh and many other judges helped get it to pass

former trump supporter here, I hate progress and improvement. can't believe i voted for this cheeto. can't wait for ocasio cortez to stomp drumph in 2020

>Doesn't care about sound money
>Calls for endless money printing and malinvestment by wanting interest rates to be near zero, keeping the bubble inflated like his predecessors and kicking the can down the road to future generations. This is a pro-fed, pro-status quo, anti-libertarian position.
>Raised the national debt to $22 trillion
>Interventionist foreign policy
>Puts Obama to shame when it comes to drone strikes
>Filled his administration with neocons
>In favor of the federal war on drugs
>Prioritizes the interests of other countries over Americans
>Did more to infringe on the second amendment than Obama by federally banning bumpstocks and working towards raising the legal age to own a gun to 21.
>In favor of warrantless wiretapping (of everyone but him, of course)
>In favor of endless detention without trial
>In favor of the TSA, patriot act and FISA legislation, and actually thinks it should be more strict
Such libertarian values..

Attached: RP.png (611x404, 360K)

Please stop lying.. CBD from hemp was already legal nation-wide. You can buy it from Amazon..

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

Try harder honey. You almost got it!

>jewish masters
>acting directly against jewish interest
What's it like in Mongolia this time of year?

There's lots of things on Amazon that's the website says it can't ship to certian states, while hemp was available on Amazon you 100% couldent ship it to certian states until now.

The topic is federal law, brainlet.

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

>Doesn't care about sound money
>Calls for endless money printing and malinvestment
Gotta spend some money to make the difference against the last 15 years, but I won't contest that there has been a lot of wasteful spending. Especially on the wall issue when just removing public services to non-citizens or those without active visas. But There is justification for the wall in the face of the endless caravans now bucking national laws and bum rushing, regardless of the fact that 40% come for temporary work visas and then just don't go back.
>pro-fed
Seems to be the contrary as of late. He has been extremely critical of the fed.
>Interventionist foreign policy
How so? He is pulling out of 2 wars, has actually visible peace progress with Korea, and is working towards pulling back our police state.
>Puts Obama to shame when it comes to drone strikes
Not even close. And again, he is actually pulling out, so the progress is being made
>In favor of the federal war on drugs
Just legalized Hemp/CBD and has multiple times said he believes its a states issue and won't fight it.
>Did more to infringe on the second amendment than Obama by federally banning bumpstocks and working towards raising the legal age to own a gun to 21.
I agree with you, he has been fuckall stupid on the gun issue, and the only justification is that he is placating to medias endless coverage of school shootings and pressure. I don't think its right/constitutional at all, but I understand why he is capitulating to avoid the pinned notion of being "apathetic to the death of children" because its a power message to normies.

come in here fags if you really want the libertarian
votes

And, retard? You said you can buy it on Amazon. That is incorrect you couldent buy it in every state. Now please suck me you single didget iq score.

Bump stock ban kills it all for me

Jesus Christ, do you have down syndrome? I've known toddlers who understand the difference between federal and state law. CBD from hemp was not illegal federally, brainlet. You can't make it any more legal that it already was. Amazon does not sell any products that are federally illegal, which is why you can't buy weed on Amazon if you live in California.

Jesus you're autistic I give up lmao. Hope you can find a way to live with your missing chromosomes.

>Seems to be the contrary as of late. He has been extremely critical of the fed.
His criticism is that they are not lowering interest rates, printing enough money and handing it out like candy. That is a pro-fed position. It has nothing to do with sound money
>How so? He is pulling out of 2 wars, has actually visible peace progress with Korea, and is working towards pulling back our police state.
Correction: Trump helped (((ISIS))) for 2 years. Assad, Iran and Russia fucked shit up and took back the country and Trump punished Iran and Russia with sanctions before cutting losses and pulling out
>Not even close
Bullshit. Last year the Trump administration conducted twice as many operations in Somalia as had been conducted in any year prior. He also escalated drone strikes in Syria and Iraq. Refer to pic. You just stopped paying attention when /yourguy/ became president. Stop pretending like you're better than Obama supporters were. You're not.
>Just legalized Hemp/CBD
Prove it. Oh wait, you can't, because non-THC hemp derivatives was already legal federally.
>and the only justification is that he is placating to medias endless coverage of school shootings and pressure
Not a justification.

Attached: Drones.png (1263x655, 29K)

>the libertarian vote
so like 2% of the country then

>Jesus you're autistic I give up
Color me shocked.. if you could prove CBD from hemp was illegal federally, you would have done it already. You can't, because it wasn't. Once again, you're giving Trump credit for something he didn't do.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

libertarianism is just an open border jew front now

don't trust labels
fuck unironic post-Ron-Paul anti-American "libertarians"

Based Finbro

I had the same thoughts on the matter, best part is that now since the media knee jerks anything against trump they've painted themselves as war mongers lol

pretty much. All my fellow leafbros who are also libertarians / classical liberals support trump.
Most support a small federal government, less regulations, less foreign wars and interventions.
Certainly doesn't mean we want millions of invaders

lol, 1500 deaths... i'd like to see the 2002-2005 numbers that are in the hundreds of thousands....