PAGANISM IS WE WUZ KANGS FOR WHITE PEOPLE

Amerieuromutt here, let's not fall for this nog bullshit.

Really, only logical options out there are full on nihilistic atheism or orthodox christianity. Pick one; semen-drinking one-eyed giants are dumb as fuck.

Attached: photo_2018-12-08_21-38-12.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Fuck off, memeflag.

Attached: memeflag.jpg (684x1024, 166K)

All religions of christianity are pozzed because they're not exclusively for Europeans.

Can’t argue with that

Nupagans sure love Christian morality and avoiding human sacrifices and relying on Christian sources for what their religion entails on a selective basis

Despite pagans adoption of a might makes right philosophy they lose to christians

>only logical option is pessimistic faggotry and a retarded kiked religion
eat shit

>so Buddhism is pozzed

Does Europe stretch to the edge of Russia and Spain or does it stop at the Pyrenees and heals

>Christianity
>kike religion

>explicitly the enemy of kikes and more heavily attacked than pagan barbarism

But christinsanity spread through might, so how exactly is that proving the pagans right working for you?

ever heard of the northern crusades?

I stay on team MUH ANCESTORS, fuck christcucks, I'm not larping as pagan, but I'm very interested in their culture, religion, migrations, etc.

honestly, i agree. except paganism actually happened.

Attached: 71FE8707-163A-4803-A589-EF764F78AA37.jpg (700x691, 297K)

We wuz cuckz for italianz n shiet

>Jews allowed usery against goyies but not against other Jews.
>Christianity forbits usery, but allows usery by Jews.
>Jews become bankers and finance wars and degeneracy.

Choosing to honer ones ancestors culture = We Wuz Kung?

Suck a mutilated cock!

Attached: index (2).jpg (219x230, 8K)

Why is this guy too cheap to rent office space?

I don’t even believe there are a lot of pagans on this website
Theres just the same OPs over and over

Its the true european religion and is still practiced widely, not the New pagans but in the villages it has been passed down through the ages in small ways it just needs to be pieced back together like an archeological dig. The gods are still here waiting patiently

>one-eyed giants
you talking shit about titans? me thinks i will have to get the gang together and ruin your entire cities life. thats how we do it. no faggy surgical strikes

Buddism is pozzed, it basically teaches people how not to care. I think its a good school of thought but it can be weaponized against a mass population to domesticate and keep docile.

This. No more foreskin obsessed desert cults.

Attached: AD0E9EB7-F843-411D-B7D7-3CBFDB8AAAE8.jpg (1024x625, 125K)

Paganism is for retards who hate Christianity. They're Atheist larpers.

Attached: 1545333982543.jpg (800x522, 77K)

Comparing people who still eat each other vs the societal norms and ethics that produced the western world. The western world has brought man closer to being gods than ever before kangz didn't even invent the wheel.

nobody cares about Orthodox Christianity or nihilistic atheism. Christianity is boring bland fake and gay and you have to suspend disbelief to larp it. Paganism has been rooted out their priests have all been killed or forced underrgournd and all the texts burned and outlawed for thousands of years so yes in that sense the modern pagan revival is kind of a larp. But white people are still drawn to it and are interested in it because Paganism is the natural organic religion of Europeans. Once Christianity was stripped of institutional power it became a laughing stock and it's only growth now is in the third world not in Europe or north America because whites know that it's fake and gay forced meme and the collective IQ is too high to take it seriously.

Christianity was
>started by a jew
>the first adherents were Jews
>was based on the Jewish religion and scripture
How is it not Jewish? I legitimately want to know how you think something started by a jew who lived his entire life in the jewcountry is not jewish.
>pagan barbarism
Yes, goy, that's right before being enlightened by jew religion your ancestors were dirt eating savages.
Stop this self hate. And Christianity is barbarism because "barbarians" basically means "all foreigners" and Jews sure are foreign.

Except that white people were actually kings. Funny, right ?
When will you fucking idiots stop being so retarded ?

Nigger we IZ Kangs

you've got to be fucking joking, Odin really existed?

Yeshua bin Josef aka Jesus existed; we have both primary and secondary historical sources verifying his execution and his followers.

his resurrection either happened or thousands of people in Jerusalem in 35ish AD believed it happened and reported directly meeting him after he was killed.

Too earnest? Sorry i don't know how to Anglo

Attached: 1962israel100shekelrev400.jpg (400x400, 49K)

>Yeshua bin Josef aka Jesus existed; we have both primary and secondary historical sources verifying his execution and his followers.

Have you verified the sources yourself? Or are you relying on Jews to verify the evidence for you?

Attached: 4.bp_.blogspot.comJacquelineKennedyasac-dc9d80ae6bd7132e33efd77ce020e0afbc7ca51c.jpg (640x801, 110K)

Christians kingdoms fighting with each other / Christians fucking up muzzies who were directly threatning them != spreading through might.

Christianity was spread through proselytization, not murder

AT LEAST I’VE GOT A FORESKIN

Attached: 3C227DA8-02AC-480C-B433-8CB5BFC927AF.png (1153x592, 64K)

Whether you believe in the gods or not, your ancestors 100% believed in them, therefore their tradition existed, you fucking retard.

Christianity spread through subversion... rtar

There are more Christians in Africa than anywhere else in the world. Do you know what else Africa has the largest population of? Cannibals and AIDS.

>Tactitus
>Pliny the Younger
>Lucian of Samosata

>Jewish

LMAO

I think the problem there is niggerdom, not Xianity.

>somehow invalidates pagans who openly worship war gods losing to christians

>thinking that Christianity was spread through might when Romans adopted the religion empire wide without christians ever having picked up a sword and born the brunt of persecution for centuries before ever getting off the ground

The romans and greeks had JEwish admixture by then, they adquired it somewhere around 1.000-3.000 BC

>majority of west is christian
>jews control the west
>christians worship a jewish man as a god

Must be a C O I N C I D E N C E .

>JubaJawa
>!Ramajana
>Piruxinol

see i can makeup names too.

Also dies for israel, and gets fired from school.

>being this much of a brainlet

>started by a Jew
>Jesus was a Galilean judahite, not a Pharisee, Edomite, or even judaean

>Judaism didn’t exist at the time
>thinks Hebrew mosaic temple laws =Talmudic Judaism post temple destruction
>thinks Judaism has anything to do with Christianity
>jews explicitly state christians arent jews during persecutions
>christians ostracize jews for centuries

You clearly haven’t even asked a basic question “what is a Jew?”

good lord the logical fallacies in this

>>started by the literal avatar of God whose birth culture doesn't really matter
>>first adherents no longer considered themselves Jews and were rejected and persecuted by Jews
>>added new laws/customs that rejected / superseded Judaic law thereby making most of Judaic text irrelevant

lrn 2 history

also, lan astalem motherfucker

>
niggers were never egyptians, tahts why we wuz shit, we were pagans so how is it same? our ancestors were pagans, nigger ancestors were apes.

>666
LMFAO

you cant possibly put we wuz kangs and white people together... we had kings and queens for hundreds of fucking years and still do to this very day.

we ARE kings

>jews control the US
FTFY

>Jesus was Jewish meme

Jesus was a Galilean judahite.

Pharisäic Edomites became Jews after the temple destruction.

>jews control west because retreaded whites keep letting them proliferate and control them and stop other cultures from removing them, yet whites wanna pretend they are the smart ones

paganism is just one big LARP. It's not about religion or spirituality. It's just an excuse to inject race into a way of life without having to be atheist.

>Nigger ancestors weren't pagan
Instead of calling their god Thor and wonder woman they called them mutumbo and ooga booger but they were still pagans

Ok so the answer is no
Please read up on the northern crusades.

Salve Marco

Imagine how much of a butthurt faggot OP must be to make this post

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 97K)

>thinks Egypt was never ruled by southern kingdoms or Nubians at any point in their history
>thinks new kingdom and Macedonian conquerors were Egyptian
>btfo when Egyptian hieroglyphics have closer syntax ties to African continent rather than Indoeuropean language groups
>wtf obelisks and pyramids found in Ethiopia to the nigger South but nowhere in the Caucasian north

>wants to return to dirty blood sacrifices and raiding Christian lands to support themselves
>pagan ancestors were bigger niggers than niggers

Contemporary Christianity is accepting & promoting a lot of antithetical nonsense, but I don't know what Pagans even believe (doubt they do either).

Attached: IMG_0571.jpg (2500x1792, 344K)

>christians fighting christians means might make sense right
>christians fighting northern barbarians because they are the biggest niggers in the region and can’t stop raiding and blood sacrificing people and targeting churches and raping nuns

>Lol it’s might makes right because you fight back

>Northern Crusades

>Christianity has been around for over a millenia at this point and is wildly successful everywhere its missionaries aren't murdered backwards savages

>Bored nobles - "Hey, wanna go fuck up those savages to the north and say it's a holy mission? Good, me too"

Tell me again how it was okay for savages to murder people for literally just talking

>I gey
Fuck.

t. kike lover

nah. most whites don’t care about pagans

Attached: 36C1F4E6-D069-4AC5-97C1-C863E66BE225.jpg (1536x1107, 362K)

all you niggers do not seem to understand that current christianity was shaped and molded by the roman empire

i would bet that the original (((christianity))) was not the same as the one that exists today

the only real christian religions are the roman catholic apostolic church (aka common christianity) and the greek christianity branch (orthodox)

the others are just clones and other kinds of garbage

Everything Americans do is cringe and retarded

Attached: adffa.png (661x131, 12K)

>french
>calling anyone like lover

Divide and conquer tbqh pham, paganboos and christcucks should unite.

hehe nice

Attached: 62360050-26C6-4901-A9C9-579E285A6345.jpg (640x777, 94K)

If you actually believe the semen drinking lie, then you have fallen for yet another Jewish trick.

>not the cathars or nontrinitarians , or even arians who has to be purged by Roman Catholics out of fear their teachings would make sense to the people they tried their best to tax through church diocese

Christians have biblical, theological and historical reason to hate jews, pagans and atheist have no reason to hate them. Sure, there's been a popularization of (((tolerance at all costs))) in the west which got into all aspect of society, including religion, but it isn't religion's fault, it's more of a turn society as a whole has taken.
Nothing short of a proper war will make people stop being so vain and naive.

This.
Nupaganism is literally we wuz and dindu nuffin for white people

it actually happened though. Christcucks are unironically larping as jews.

the old gods can exist in everyday people, you never know when you are speaing to one.

ITT: butthurt viking LARPers cry about being called out for LARPing

you niggers hopped on the VIKINGZ RULEZ LULZ set up by the (((vikings))) tv show

almost none of you niggers read the original sources on which your LARP is based
do not follow the supposed morals of that folk
and do not actually believe in their gods

it's ok to like and learn about ancient religions, but if you claim that you are actually a pagan, you are LARPing, retarded or some cringy queer demigod wiccan faggot

> FOR ODIN! VALHALLA!
kys

>Amerieuromutt here
Fuck off mutt

> argument from authority

so just because you kikes have cornered the market with your cringe kike Monopoly which is clearly false is even exploring other options not allowed anymore?

> implying i'm a christian
it's just boring and tiring watching a lot of retards
LARP about those things
same happens with niggers and their african gods

as I said, if you wanna learn and even reenact ancient religions from your supposed ancestors,
even maybe actually using some of their morals and ways to see the world
great, do it

but do not go around claiming to be a viking or whatever, it's just ridiculous

> i would bet that the original (((christianity))) was not the same as the one that exists today

no shit and yet you criticize people who want to turn away from Christianity. It's not even bad if you just larp as a pagan people are interested in their roots and exploring an alternative to the Wall Mart religion that is Christianity. Since paganism is inherently the default European religion people are drawn to it instictively. Being a pagan larper is better than being a faggot hypocrite -pedophile priest in the Catholic church or being a "cultural christian"

>"you know nothing of the religion outside of TV shows and marvel comics"
>"ABBEAL DO AUDORIDIES!!!!"
dude

>Ad hominem attack

Anyway as previously mentioned:
a) what the fuck do you mean by 'paganism'? Roman pantheon? Celtic pantheon? Gallic pantheon? Nordic pantheon? You don't know, do you?

b) Paganism is illogical, read up on the Platonic version of god even if you reject Christianity. All the 'gods' are created beings, e.g. supermen. What created them? The only supernatural being worthy of worship is the entity responsible for the creation of reality as we experience it, who exists outside time and space, aka "God"

> literally burn down everything pagan and kill the priests and outlaw the practice on penalty of death for thousands of years

> be surprised when very little is known about it

LOL there are books you can read about it you worthless fag, you won't find them in movie theaters

>exploring other options
>paganism sources are all written by christians
>base life on what christians said of people that they btfo after being raided and pillage day by them

>still hasn’t offered one blood sacrifice to Wotan as is expected from a real pagan

i will give the leaf reason in this
but still, the majority of pagan larpers base their larping on tv shows and movies
in case of the norse gods, they probably never read the codex regius, for starters

there is literature about them, but it's sparse and confusing, still very interesting
but you will not find accuracy on marvel comics

>blacks pretending
>whites getting in touch with their roots
>the same thing

Why are so many people retarded?

>same degree of persecution done to christians by pagans
>christians still win
>pagans surrender their faith to Christianity and its morality

Christians didn’t even have armies and had their land so confiscated when they were but a few hundred people.

Pagans had entire countries and vast regions and armies . Still lost to Christendom

Even Roman pagans couldn’t beat Germanic or Nordic pagans . But christians did.

And just like Norse pagans went to America and got btfo by the weather. Christians conquered the new world and the rest off it in the process.

Pagans can’t compete.

Its the total opposite of the "WE WUZ KANGZ" shit because the people advocating it are saying life will be better if we live less decadent lives.

Its not a memory of the past where "WE WUZ KANGZ" its a memory of the past when life was simple.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 121K)

>whites getting in touch with their roots by pretending paganism is monolithic or even codified in any way. In the process skipping over the long list of barbaric practices only to revere Thor’s hammer and Valhalla ideas.

>same whites mock blacks because they’re dumb for pretending Africa is monolithic and skipping over the savage bullshit and pointing straight to the shiny objects in the sand as their heritage

The only difference in we wuz of blacks and whites is snow and sand

> even Roman pagans couldn’t beat Germanic or Nordic pagans . But christians did.

had nothing to do with religion
the context on which the western roman empire fell was because of the corruption and the incessant hordes of barbarians, among other things
Constantine became christian to appease the general population that was already christian and to push some moral with the whole "I saw this symbol in the sky" story (or something like that)

We need the old meme flags back.

people who are looking for a "religious experience" don't all tend to be big-brained nibbas the vast majority of Catholics haven't read the catechism. Most neopagans aren't even white nationalists it's just whites who are drawn to paganism more so than Christianity and there's nothing wrong with that it is European default and Catholicism isn't even the same thing as it was 200 years ago not to mention the Protestant denominations Christianity is allowed to change based on the times but when Pagans decide to do it then it's larping

>idealizing the past
>ignoring the fact that pagans went down in history for that time they spent hundreds of years acting like niggers as a culture

Amerimutt is a christkike or athiest, makes sense considering you have no true ancestory lol, the memes make themselves

Attached: 1537743883164.jpg (850x400, 68K)

it is LARPing because you don't actually believe in their mythos, is simple as that
if in the future someone happens to discover legitimate norse pagan rites and people start to performing them AND ACTUALLY believing in the norse mythos, then it's ok
until then it's a mix between angry teenagers larping because of the (((MSM))) and people trying to keep alive their ancestors traditions (which are the minority)

Christianity is the slave religion to Jews.
Atheism is the weak man's Nihilism, with the overt need for attention, so denial of god is still vital.
Jew isn't a religion, it's a claim to the only actual privilege in existence that is systematic.
Pagans are people who are a mixed bag of edge lords, new age hippies, and disenchanted.
Muslim is a death cult variation on the Jew.

>Constantine became christians to appease the general population that was already Christian even though centuries of persecution should have prevented this.

Let’s ignore the fact that Constantine’s mother was Christian though and he may have adopted aspects of her faith.

The symbol in the sky story is a Roman Catholic invention , as is the forged donations of Constantine which is the reason the Catholic Church has any temporal power.

>Disparate Christian groups conquered by Germanic and Nordic pagans when rome fell, btfo pagans
>unified pagan Roman Empire at peak couldn’t beat them definitively at any point

>it's just whites who are drawn to paganism more so than Christianity and there's nothing wrong with that
sure if religion's is just an accessory to you then whatever, but being a neopagan is the religious version of being genderfluid

/thread

Attached: sans.jpg (728x618, 66K)

>Christianity is slavery to Jews
>christians btfo jews over and over again until tolerance meme takes hold and Protestantism developes as a result of Christians trusting that Jews converted

I agree with the rest

Nihilistic atheism is what breeds degeneracy.

This