Sacha baron cohen discovers new pizzagate

>We wanted to investigate how does someone like Harvey Weinstein gets away with doing what…get away with criminality, essentially. And the network that surrounds him. We decided that Gio would interview a concierge in Las Vegas,” Baron Cohen describes.
>During the interview, believing the admission would drive the concierge from the room, Baron Cohen, as Gio, reveals that he’s molested an eight-year-old boy.
>“This guy starts advising Gio how to get rid of this issue. We even at one point talk about murdering the boy, and the concierge is just saying, ‘well, listen, I’m really sorry. In this country, we can’t just drown the boy. This is America we don’t do that,’” Baron Cohen describes.
>After the concierge offers to put Gio in touch with a lawyer who can help “silence the boy,” Baron Cohen asked for his help securing a date for the night.
>“He says, ‘what do you mean, a date?’ I go, you know, like a young man. He says, ‘well, what kind of age?’ I say, lower than Bar Mitzvah but older than eight. And he says, ‘yeah, I can put you in touch with somebody who can get you some boys like that.’”

>Rather than airing the segment, Baron Cohen and his production team turned the footage over to the FBI, “because we thought, perhaps there’s a pedophile ring in Las Vegas that’s operating for these very wealthy men. And this concierge had said that he’d worked for politicians and various billionaires.”
>While Baron Cohen judged the interview too “dark” and “extreme” to be included in the show, it’s a revealing look at how the powerful can get away with decades-long sexual abuse, including pedophile sexual abuse, such as in the massive cover-up of the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein, orchestrated by President Trump’s Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta.

>According to Baron Cohen, the FBI decided against pursuing the tip.

archive.is/V17es

Why didn't the FBI follow up?

Attached: downloadfile-210.jpg (668x1024, 275K)

bump

Because "Democracy" isn't real, it's based on (((domestic intelligence agencies))) blackmailing candidates and having their blackmailed journalists make sure that the blackmailed candidates win and that they smear outsider, non-blackmailed candidates.

All unaccountable "intelligence" agencies should be removed with force. They're not police, they're not military, they're spooks and they exist to maintain a permanent government through systems of heinous crimes.

>Why didn't the FBI follow up?
It's the FBI running the pedophile rings.

BASED

>Why didn't the FBI follow up?
Same reason the police didn't investigate these men

Attached: Out of the Heath into The Saville.jpg (960x640, 91K)

Is he really so stupid to not understand that it is his own Jewish tribal network at work here? Or is he trying to deflect attention from it?

Are they
>Lord of the Rings?

This. The CIA imports the children and the drugs. The F.B.I distributes them where they need to go.
>America is fucking around in South America wreaking havoc
>Cocaine epidemic!
>America is fucking around in the middle east
>Opioid epidemic!
This has been going on forever.

Fuck off

I thought there was a FBI CIA war going on and that it's the CIA who was mostly involved in the kid stuff?

Any evidence for this being a deep FBI problem?

Attached: downloadfile-1197.jpg (2048x1536, 408K)

he loves the fact he has a big cock, I don't blame him.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but it's a sock.

Attached: downloadfile-270.jpg (400x531, 44K)

My friend told me that this blew up on reddit

Why do you keep posting this?

That image? Because there is a kid passed out in the background.

Attached: downloadfile-422.jpg (360x480, 26K)

That's clearly not a child. Look at the size of those tiles. They're probably 2 and a half feet. Then compare that to the size of the woman vs. the tiles on the side. She clearly takes up 2 of them scrunched up like that. That bitch is like 5'8.

Attached: 1512679774429.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

You're mad that he pointed out how you can analyze a photo?

lol well meme'd friend.
*tips rage face*

3th3n, it's clear two tiles is the size of a leg

Let me guess... before it was locked/deleted?

why would a jew jew his fellow jew?

Those tiles are definitely not 2 1/2 feet, you dildo. They're maybe 14 inches max. The hand looks suspiciously like a child's hand, but it could be an adult female's.

He should post it on Youtube then.

>when you're an Israeli agent trying to slander the goyim but you realise they were right the entire time

Attached: 1543715966679.jpg (400x400, 120K)

Because hes low key based. He even called Jimmy Kimmel a liberal puppet jew shill on Jimmy's show (as Borat, but it wasn't a joke)

this

FBI is also the primary source for all cp images circulating, but it's ok because they're the "good guys."

Attached: girls...jpg (561x1024, 86K)

You mean the NSA vs CIA/FBI.

It's hard to believe but I legitimately trust the NSA as the last institution that has anything to do with serving this nation. The FBI (in my lifetime) lost all trust with me after Waco. Of course the ATF shouldn't even exist. And the CIA has always been a criminal organization.

NSA has a pretty much direct feed from the military. They at least have some sense of patriotism.

Fuck you Maple Molester

Absolutely woke

SPBP, well stated lad

he did a good

>they smear outsider, non-blackmailed candidates.
And when the outsider wins, they plant evidence for the blackmail

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (600x399, 46K)

One tile is approx twice the length of grey shirt's foot. With knees bent, the person on the floor extends past 3 tiles.
I believe the picture shows 3 couples; the third man, on the ground.
He has a tattoo on his bicep.

Attached: nice post.png (667x665, 676K)

Attached: tfjgjgvj .png (795x418, 521K)

Just jews getting ahead of it

well who knows. But what if it really IS a child? what if h3h3 and friends knowingly hung around children?I know I never would be anywhere near a child especially if the child is asleep

Welp he's going down the same road Ashton Kutcher went rip

>jewdar going wild

I love how they find an angle to target Trump while ignoring the Clintons who had much stronger ties.

BUMP