Why don't leftist understand the laffer curve?

Why don't leftist understand the laffer curve?

Every time i see some retard complaining about tax cuts for the rich I want to strangle them.

Attached: 1524807270696.jpg (808x1010, 181K)

No serious economist uses the laffer curve retard, but no I assume your own wikipedia education is more than enough to make retarded posts like this. Also, even if they did use the laffer curve in policymaking, there isn't one definite point at which it says 'taxation is fine' consistently, its contingent on other factors. You can still think tax cuts for the rich are bad and understand the curve.

So you think that you can just raise taxes and rich people wont use their lawyers/accountants to find loopholes and offshore their money and you end up getting less revenue than if you didn't even raise taxes?

I mean that never happens right? Like no businesses left america after the corporate tax was raised right??

This is what my body looks like :(

this man is truly hideous

Not if you throw them in a grinder for using loopholes kek

>Wanting rich jews to have more money
just kys kikeslave

Leftists are either welfare slaves who are cucked by system or wealthy white people who are out of touch with reality and want to feel good by pretending they are with the "oppressed" Same song and dance that the Zionist elite use to their advantage to have the "moral high ground" when dealing with the rest of us who see through this ruse

Is that Benjamin Franklin

charging the people who set the prices for goods and service. AHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA this is fiat curency we are talking about, retards. so much non sequitur i can't stand it

Attached: 5sd4g65a76g.jpg (500x333, 42K)

big guy.....

better question: why not tax wealth instead of income?

Instead of taxing work, tax laziness. Instead of taking your money when you earn it, take it when you aren't investing it productively

All of this would be solved if everyone paid the same rate.

it's true that raising taxes on the rich will drive some of them out of your country, but I don't think we're at that point right now. Actually look at the ever expanding wealth of the top bracket, it's insane. Jeff Bezos is worth $150 billion for fuck's sake. The wealth of the top bracket is expanding exponentially and everyone else is remaining stagnant.

It's because they are lobbying your government for loopholes and tax breaks for themselves unfairly

I think you put every single one of those words into his mouth. There is no hard statistical backing to the Laffer curve. It’s literally just a theory that says you should tax somewhere in between 0% and 100%. If taxes were at 30%, and two groups were arguing whether it should be shifted to either 20% or 40%, the Laffer curve wouldn’t “support” either of the groups. The only time you can claim someone doesn’t understand the Laffer curve is if they suggest a tax of either 0% or 100%.

So why aren't they finding ways to store their shit offshore already? Oh wait, they are.

Why do libertarians love the laffer curve when it's purpose is to maximize government revenue?

(((laffeur curve)))

>why not tax wealth instead of income?

So you want to re-tax money earned that was taxed when it was first made?

Double taxation on your savings?

That is on top of inheritance taxes, I'm guessing.

>(((laffeur curve)))
This

no, you wouldn't tax it when it was first made, that's the point

just to cement the point, we already have a wealth tax, it's called inflation

did you know that 51% of America's Nobel Prizes in economics have gone to jewish people? Kind of fucking amazing, like how is that even possible? Economics and Wall Street in general is just totally jewish in America at least

People still post shitty Sam Hyde memes in 2018? Wasn't he exposed for diddling one of his cousins or something?

You pay a higher percantage of income in taxes then Amazon or GE. How can you be so gullible to this austrian school BS?

cringe and bluepilled