How can you losers still support him?

how can you losers still support him?

Attached: YIKES.png (1245x232, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hannity must be SO MAD at drumpf right now

Attached: 1506272862331.png (726x720, 230K)

So you're for imperialist capitalist American forces killing brown people in the Middle East?

>orange man bad
flag

wtf I love fox news advice now.

I find that if someone is calling me a loser for advocating a certain position, that's usually the correct position, since the "cool" position is dictated by the elite, who are primarily out to serve their own interests, which usually leads to them distorting the truth.

Apparently by pulling out of Syria, he's actually killing EVEN MORE SYRIANS

THAT'S JUST NOW MUCH DRUMPF HATES BROWN PEOPLE

I bet it's cheaper to just quarantine the entire ME/NA region and just straight up execute anyone that tries to leave.

poor neocon scum hahaha

the ovens are currently preheating, kike.

Youre a loser for saying Obama bad for pulling out first
Youre also a loser for being not rich
Youre a loser for having a merry christmas

We are too soft. Assad will gas ISIS.

OK you've convinced me
I hereby disavow Brian Kilmeade

Attached: 1545222519331.jpg (500x371, 65K)

You absolutely know for a fact that Trump did a good thing when conventionally leftist-friendly outlets are shilling Fox News.

Attached: 1521430134340.png (179x214, 98K)

JUST LIKE WW2 WAS NOT OUR PROBLEM UNTIL ROSEN-FELT LET THOSE GOOKS ATTACK US, NEITHER CAN THE PREEMPTIVELY KNOWN OF ATTACK ON THE WTC FOREVER STAND AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE USA TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE ELSE'S FUCKING PROBLEMS. HANDLE YOUR OWN SHIT OTHER COUNTRIES. IF ISIS IS AT LARGE, THAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, NOT OURS.

Kilmeade is a fucking faggot conservacuck crypt keeper sucking on Reagan's rotting cock.

Anything that's bad for Jews is good for America, you dumb cunts.

Because pulling out of Syria is a thorn in the side of getting Americans to fight and die for, not to mention spending millions on, the greater israel project.

The Syrians and the Russians will deal with ISIS.
Leave the communists to me.

Attached: DF1A9A03-A4C0-4C22-B556-D9CD7B1DBB11.png (451x302, 207K)

Kilmeade has always been a liberal.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

I'm for leaving a small force of troops with our loyal allies in order to protect the lives of literally millions of innocent people, AND possibly even more important, protect the validity of the United States on the world stage. Unless you think assfucking good allies (Kurds, not Israelis before you start going DA JOOZ at me) makes our country stronger. Because spoiler: it doesn't

Kurds are commie scum. We should leave the entire Middle East to their own demise. Especially Israel. If they are a legitimate state they will survive

nothing we've done to help has made America stronger
time to cut our losses

Looks like another threat. The West is ISIS.

Kurds are Israeli clients propped up to weaken Israel's rivals, Syria and Iraq/Iran in particular. Only good thing is that they fuck with Turkroaches too.

The kurds are commies that support greater israel, they aren't any ally of mine.

He's probably right, but not for the reasons he thinks. I'd expect Israel to pull some strings to get ISIS back up on its feet now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

>The Lavon affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation

>As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets

>The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.

>to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops

if fox zionists hate his move it means he did a good job

This. Feed them to the T*rks

NPC bot

Pulling out of Syria is one of the few things he is doing that I support. Even better than the wall we are paying Mexico not to build

>when everything goes exactly the same as always, its good

fuck off

Any decision that leaves neocons, neoliberals, and other hashtag resistance Democrats screeching out in pain is a good decision

Instead of funding ISIS we should be aiding Assad, no troops though.

Kilmeade is a crypto-Jew

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Theres a big difference between what obama and trump did
Obama
>stoke the flames of civil war in syria
>arm and train radical moderate rebels to fight assad
>well armed and trained radical moderate rebels turn into isis. WHOOPS
>use this as an excuse to put troops in syria and prolong the civil war
Trump
>actually bombs isis
>cuts aid to """rebels""""
>besides the red meat to the deep state once a year allows assad to win
>assad is now in a position where he can take care of isis
>trump pulls out troops
Trump has actually been pissing me off a lot lately especially if he cucks out on the wall but this is not one of those times.

That's what Obama originally said we were doing in Syria and he assured us that's all we were doing. That promise lasted all of 6 months.

Also let these kikes and sandniggers fight their own wars from now on. If shithole muslim countries want to be known as anything more than dictatorship terrorist havens let them take care of their own problems for once

This is great. Not my job. Everyone go home! Even the brown ones!

There's literally nothing wrong with the US pulling out of that shithole, staying out of it is the best option.
Also, fuck you and your faggy UN flag. The UN are a bunch of traitors who deserve a good hanging.