Guys, I've got a case of the Yellow Fever like mad, but here's the catch: I live in good ole Alabama...

Guys, I've got a case of the Yellow Fever like mad, but here's the catch: I live in good ole Alabama. Only ever managed one measly date with an asian chick and well she was young and boring (also about 5/10). I live within an hour from Birmingham/Montgomery/Auburn but knowing where to look is not in my skill set. Please advise.

Attached: when-you-start-dating-an-asian-girl-ig-meme-mang-2998056.png (500x608, 115K)

get a waifu

Fuckin based Bama sup kid?

For some reason lots of Asians are fans of Alabama Football, shouldn't be that hard. Here's a tip, don't go into it telling them about their culture or saying you have a thing for Asians.
>t. Guy married to a gook

work at a chinese resturaunt

frequent massage parlors

go to university libraries

You will get your asian waifu

pic related, worked for me.

Attached: 1510699560850.jpg (600x696, 107K)

Visit SEA. It cured my yellow fever. Not because they weren't ugly but I fucked so many Asian chicks it became boring.

I hope you mean football in Alabama. Otherwise I'm shit outta luck... War Eagle everyday baby!

You married to the Gook and live in Alabama? i fucking like you

KILL YOURSELLLLLLLLLLF

Why do you casually refer to the love of your life as a "Gook".

Jow Forums is such a weird place.

No, Texas.
It's a pet name, believe me Asians are racist little shits, so it's fair.

>little
You are being generous
t.asian

Actually, You're right.

Gook bitches are racist, materialistic as fuck, and worship white dick. They deserve be treated like cum dumpsters.

But can you even call that a marriage? It's so....transactional...

Too late user. Already dead on the inside...

most big universities in the south have foreign students. MSU has a bunch of Koreans. University of North Alabama had a bunch of JP students.

The trick is getting them to actually stop hanging out with only Asians and actually spend time with you.

The best I can tell, look like the blandest fucking white guy you can.

Mines not so materialistic, you're spot on with the other two though.

Bumping for curiosity

Attached: cute-girl-asian-memes.jpg (271x363, 17K)

You're white, it'll be autopilot easy once you actually try.

Attached: f40ce56c4160ea991fc16cdd705ee5d30522826e9d064ad9922d2c09b6ac8ac6.jpg (625x398, 56K)

OP here. Interesting advice. Will definitely have to put it into practice.
This is now an Asian Memes thread. Post em!

Attached: 360cae1745342a5e741303b907f72e66--asian-humor-asian-jokes.jpg (393x475, 39K)

Attached: studying.jpg (1800x919, 405K)

Attached: when-you-pass-out-drunk-around-asians-and-they-solve-2522393.png (500x721, 143K)