THOUGHTS?

THOUGHTS?

Attached: B2EF5796-8451-4F72-8277-B95005160810.jpg (360x203, 21K)

None. Haven't been to cinema in years and haven't watched a movie in months.
There just isn't any appeal anymore, especially not if the base material gets raped like that.

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 11K)

The same faggot that sold out Ghost Busters. Why would anyone be suprised?

God that fucking trailer looked so soulless. It lacks the charm and wit of the last three and the plot is fucking bland.

What happened to original movies?
Literally everything that comes out these days are bad remakes that make absolutely no sense

theres never been a good one

White Aryan Chad COLONIZING that brown pussy
BASED
A
S
E
D

Might flop.

Ever since I pulled my head out of my ass and got red pilled about society, politics and pedowood I haven’t bothered to watch any movies for years.

All I do is watch is original content in YouTube now.

Attached: 39493595-69E5-4233-92BA-12AD1137D2ED.gif (510x382, 425K)

He's a massive disappointment in every regard. I think that Hollywood only gives faggot pushovers work anyway.

Meh. I'll pirate it.

>MIB: International

A literal space force and alien interdiction team and the importance is placed on
>International

God damn these kikes

Why wouldn't MIB be an international organization? In a world with aliens, humans from different nations and races are going to find a lot more common ground.
This movie will still suck because it's a hollywood rehash though. I only watched the first MIB and thought it was okay so I can't get as mad as I did with Ghostbusters Cuck Edition.

That woman plays the same role in basically every movie, she is a shoe horned Mary Sue

Expect her to be the new rookie who surpasses everyone in one day and don’t need no man

>Why wouldn't MIB be an international organization?
i think they made it a point in the first one that most aliens locate themselves in NYC where they can blend in among all the weird ass humans that live there.

It was the implicitly anti-urbanite message that made the first film so great.

Respect.

Should do as well as the independence day "reboot". The film industry needs a hard crash.

Why is that actress getting roles? Who is she letting fuck her asshole for movie roles?

No, just hollywood. I unironically think that English language film would be doing great if not for them.

It's not like the original movies didn't shoehorn a black man into a white man's role. Here are the original characters from the comics the movies were based on.

Attached: MenInBlack.jpg (600x909, 119K)

is that an asian? better than a nigger

The first trailer for Men In Black: International has landed, and it’s basically exactly as funny, sexy and weird as we were expecting. I am just a regular four channels poster and I could not be more excited. what a treat. I just want to give a shout out to moviephone.com for all the latest Men In Black: International movie clips.

I wish I had more than one upvote to give!

No, she's a lightskinned nigger.

Honestly, I don't think it looks that bad. The most egregious part is "black woman is special enough to be able to find super-secret base" (whereas all previous people had to be let in on the secret, didn't stumble across it). My tune will likely change as we get more and it becomes more and more clear it's another FemBusters.
Current verdict: looks bland but unoffensive.

white dude and a minority, same set as the original
Oh wait you mean on the movie?

The new ones get moved on with
Like the recent sub hunt movie, was fun