ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

So it's a poorly kept secret that a lot of the jewish elites want a global government so they can have centralized power ruling over a slave caste of gentiles.

What is the appeal to a one world government? How are they going to sell it to the world before they accept it?

Attached: One World Government and Religion.jpg (500x695, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bGT5LMv91ag
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-HIjSIurs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews wtf fucking explain yourselves

Attached: DFBAFDBB-14E1-4B4D-998D-C2A46AC18C0D.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

What is that?

Ancient Torah scroll that was seized from grave robbers in Turkey.

Attached: E181903F-E490-4586-BBFD-EA0271FB34AC.png (635x423, 350K)

The plan was to turn everything into shit and propose the only solution, I guess.

muh Hegelien Dialectic is their plan, I take it?

Power and pride.
Crisis after crisis.
T.I.N.A.
There is no alternative.
Stamp it in your brain.

Attached: 33dd3bbef0fef5e00ff87ba97e6d6992.jpg (483x232, 30K)

>a global government, so they can have centralized power - ruling over a slave caste of gentiles.

We currently have this, user.

>How are they going to sell it to the world before they accept it?
they won't, they suck, but the thing is it might be the best way to cool down the military biz

Already happening and it’s been planned since the 70s. You can’t do it by merging the first world with the third world so you have to merge the third world with the first world thereby undeveloping a developed nation

They don't seem to be very creative people (but they are very resourceful).

Yeah, well, they won't get it. Tower of babble type stuff. The evil will turn on each other. Get comfy and enjoy. Who cries during the apocalypse? Business men.

>before they accept it
They are going to sell it. They are going to make it illegal to resist it.

Attached: jewpriv.png (789x1024, 398K)

That's my last hope.
It requires a Divine intervention though.
In any other case we will die in the war, while they prosper in their bunkers.

Attached: 2a68a546g4n5z4nseg.png (402x402, 56K)

Attached: Star of Remphan.jpg (480x360, 37K)

it will never work because jews are retarded and can't convince the smart people who make everything, so smart people will constantly outsmart and kill and exile jews until they eventually just die off

Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Hmm?

Based and kikepilled. Link to this discovery? Pretty spooky desu

The English alphabet of angles are just a series of simplified hieroglyphs, starting with of course "A" symbolizing the pyramid with capstone, minus it's foundation. Even our language is used to control our communication with one another.

There already is a one world government dumb fuck

it won't work though because managing shit from a distance is always bad, just look at the EU

I gotchu mane
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bGT5LMv91ag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-HIjSIurs

Trips of truth I certainly hope so

Attached: FBEEE5FE-A69C-4912-A616-07D6009DCBFC.png (750x1334, 1.68M)

There are times in the Bible (in the books of Isaiah and Jeremiah) where it says that the Tribe of Judah started to become wicked and started worshiping demons. Are these scrolls and findings stuff from when Judah was acting wicked? Or is it stuff from much later?

Its either fake, or from after the templars existed. Baphomet originated from a templar "hazing ritual" depending on your source, where it was supposed to represent a Mohammad - who they saw as a pagan God. My money is unironically on forgery.

Still, that said, fuck kikes and them willing to pay money for that shit says more than it being a potential fraud.