Travel

Why do millennial women like to travel to 3rd world countries?

Attached: travel.png (1063x508, 656K)

No father figure / parental guidance

Access to BBC over CWD (chode white dicklet)

Attached: iu-2.jpg (474x355, 21K)

big fat brown cock

- Attention on social media
- Score leftist SJW points for going to non-white countries
- Extra credit for getting dicked down while there
- Traveling feeds into their narcissistic supply

I spent years on the road myself. I know what I had to do, and sacrifice, to make it happen. But just like every other avenue of life, young white women show up with their pussies, get it all heavily discounted or even free, and then drone on about how intrepid they are.

There is no group of people on this planet more smug, condescending, or uglier than the Millennial white woman.

They travel because they have no soul. They are human-shaped trash cans filled to the brim with toxic Jewish social engineering. Travel feeds into what they KNOW to be true: that THEY are the most special, amazing, wonderful, strong, empowered, and independent humans to ever walk the face of the planet... and why are you not kneeling, slave?

My country is 3rd world, those africans/Middle East countries are just shithole

Attached: 4F734741-8694-41AF-AA45-E2644AE17426.jpg (1440x907, 650K)

I had a friend who was like this. She was a blonde haired blue eyed white girl who came from a upper class family.

She was a hyper progressive and total liberal. Believed in no borders. Immigrants. White Men are evil. And only dated blacks. Would go to Africa to help out.

Shockingly she had a terrible relationship with her father. And she seemed to do everything she could to spurn him. He was staunch conservative. These roasties all have the same back story. They are not unique and thats dangerous because any white bitch with daddy issues now adopts this bullshit.

white saviour complex

White people think they can just walk into any country and be welcomed. Well honeys as soon as you walk out of the economic tourism spots people couldn’t give a fuck about you, you might as well be a wild boar to them.

OHOHOHOHOHO I totally didnt expect some faggot posting this. Unironically kys

Leftist women (and men) feel an incredible need to open their pussies (and assholes) for brown people because they think it makes them good people.

Imagine my shock

On another note, I heard the killing vid is available on social media. Which one of you cunts has it?

I went to Morocco and I didn't even come close to getting stabbed. Bitches should stay in the new-city areas (Which are identical to Western cities even down to the food served) if they can't handle the mountains.
It's actually not a bad country. Secularism is really high but other than the new-city everywhere else is primative as fuck and I'm talking 1000AD not 20th century. Also the Berbers are basically the Jews of Morocco. They can't resist scamming people with their 'Berber Pharmacies'(Not actually pharmacies). They have a whole industry built around leading tourists around Tannery-Shop-Pharmacy-Shop without forgetting to give the devil's mark so that other shops can scam you (It's a black bag).

many people think all people act like their neighbors/coworkers.

Sex tourism

Attached: img1468985356363_aspR_1.503_w2048_h1363_e.jpg (2048x1363, 231K)

They do but that's a red flag.

They obliviously wandered far away from home and into danger. European women must understand that their home nations are unique in the sense that they can (usually) safely wander about. One cannot just travel all around the world and not expect hostility. On one hand, I feel very bad for them, on the other, they willingly left the safety of their home countries to travel into the Islamic world. They were simply unable to fathom the dangers that exist in other parts of the world; telling them about these dangers while they were still alive would be like explaining light to a blind person.

because a virile 3rd worlder is much sexier than a white-bread western lardass like you

their parents told them not to go.
Redpill:women are ruled by Satan + They LOVE doing things their dad tells them not to do.

Seanse of adventure
I wouldn't expect a small minded basement dweller like you to understand

cause'. men, also happen to like 'dark'-comedy

Attached: nkjnlolss.jpg (1614x1999, 697K)

It's generally the chicks who went through 'hands off' parenting that do this shit. The father thinks he can speak to the chick 1 time seriously after like 15 years then expect the chick to take him seriously.
Discipline is something that requires patience and effort.

They were both Students in a Norwegian university... studying "outdoor life" or something.
They were on this trip because of that.

Maybe they were hoping to become tourist guides or something

>Morocco
>third world
If only you americans knew how good you have it.
t. from zimbabwe

Attached: Q1ClaNY.jpg (506x552, 55K)

If they wanted shitskin dick, this is not the location they would have chosen (a trip to the mountains were almost only western tourists go). They also had Scandinavian boyfriends.

Some of you guys have serious mental problems.

What was it like living somewhere that is 3000bc straight outside of your complex?

yeah that's kinda stupid to be honest
burger right for once
who's trump doing?

>Some of you guys have serious mental problems.

Probably to a degree that's not possible to treat. Sucks for you guys I guess - but don't take it out on the mentally healthy.

When you're on the cock carousel you want to try some exotic cock from time to time. And so you make a little subculture around it. Instagram selfies and travel blogs and foreign restaurants and wines, and getting chokefucked by a brute named Yusef of course.

Another nutcase. Stay behind bars FFS.

For instagram

sounds like a pet dog; 50% of the time, my dog will listen, the other 50% is me making sure the bitch absolutely fears me with respect; i live in a house of men, so what do i know

Attached: db24e51a1c69a6470505337d53bbca07793bc25dc77fb8715b6a94b49f15e96d_1.jpg (283x6020, 357K)

These Arby's sandwich artists hop a plane to the nearest non-white country, ride some cock, and then be all like "Life is book, and those who don't travel read only one page." or some shit. Like they're the arbiters of some sage fucking wisdom that the rest of us don't have.

OMG... so amaaaazing!!! =P

bbc

Are you the proud owner of a travel blog?