So now it's a 'Steel Slat Wall'?

Too bad STEEL TARIFFS are so high right now. Gonna make that fence real expensive.
I wonder how THAT happened.
HAHAHAHAHAH!
Jow Forumstards BTFO again.

Attached: 450285301.0.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCIt1vpYJuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qdc-kv7nzaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U mad? Calm down.

What? We use American steel.

Attached: 1538431422461.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

easy there

Shills on suicide watch
Don't impale yourself on your way out

The bids on this retarded job are going to be hysterical.

Attached: Charlie-Sheen-Winning.jpg (350x250, 40K)

Wall increases demand for steel, tariffs decrease demand for foreign steel. Guess we will have to use MAGA steel.

Not even mad at you because you are right. I saw this thing and um, is this a joke? This is essentially what we already have plus about 10 feet with points. Trump aint lookin good right now. I mean yes i get the senate is going to own the shutdown, and I do mean repubs AND dems, but that isn't a wall. That is a very tall pointy fence. What is this bullshit?

It's almost like Mexico doesn't have cutting torches.

Attached: mexicanwelder.jpg (2048x1365, 468K)

>Jow Forumstards BTFO again.
So that means they have to use american steel actually boosting the economy in the process

Trump is going to use Russian steel.

That’s a fence my nigga

Exactly
>oh no, government money will go to US businesses and workers

Attached: 1541454559717.jpg (247x313, 14K)

Border patrol wants a wall you can see/shoot through. Also prevents dunes form piling sand on it

The US government doesn't pay a tariff when using US steel, you incredible fucking dumbass.

Plenty of cheap, tariff free steel available from your Greatest ally :)

Attached: Selection_999(030).png (1066x673, 235K)

The United States makes steel. We don't need imports, you dingo fucker.

Australia has great steel. The best.

Thanks, based Aussie

This. I loved the idea of a concrete barrier too, but if the people who live the daily reality of enforcing the border say this is better, I'm not about to argue.

calm down incel, promises made, promises kept

Fuck off cunt, Australia is our friend.

Thanks, cunt.

Nah this is trump's way of appeasing Christians by doing the most metal christian thing ever, impalement through the ass.

considering, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-200555.png (1080x1920, 293K)

>use Australian steel posts for the wall
>entire border secured with literal shitposts

Pottery

Trump definitely promised artistically designed steel slats. That's true.

You're a fucking cunt.

(translator's note: cunt means friend)

Attached: 1wat.jpg (353x355, 21K)

Ok now I know you are shariablue
neck yourself Satanic loser

Pretty difficult to cut through steel that thick especially with several hundred pound slat that could fall on your head.

With an acetaline torch yeah but a diamond blade on a gas engine chop saw wouldn't take long at all.

That guy is stick welding. He's actually a good neighbor.

>diamond blade on a gas engine chop saw wouldn't take long at all
>believes the jew blade meme
How long is not long?

yall need to take care of the muslim question this isnt gunna last forever ya know

Would have to be modified because if you held that by hand it would kick horrible, also I don't think they have a blade big enough to make it through slat that thick.

It was always going to be a see through wall.
The Border Patrol wants it, it's good for most wildlife, birds and shit, and allows for natural drainage.

PECU could do it in seconds, my taxes are being used to fund a steel sculpture of a nigger's tooth gap.

What are you powering this diamond tipped saw with you rich Mexican fuck? If you can afford all this shit why are you breaking into the US?

Attached: 1543128895003.jpg (700x700, 115K)

He's actually welding.
But I get your point.

Why would jose choose to use a blade that takes longer to cut?

And who's going to pay for it?

MEXICO!
MEXI!
ME!

You know america has more of every resource than everyone else? We actually don't need anyone.

>Pretty difficult to cut through steel that thick

No

>No
Yes it would be.

What is hard about cutting steel with a torch?

youtu.be/eCIt1vpYJuU

Where do you get that shit in Mexico and where will you plug it in?

Attached: 1544670806975.png (645x729, 32K)

they would simply scale it, pic related

Attached: execute illegal immigrants.jpg (600x649, 253K)

i dont give a shit what we have to pay for the wall, or who has to pay for it, as long as it gets built. If america is going to try to saty a white country that the wall has to be built and there is no price too high to preserve the country our ancestors built.

Only jews shill with this trivial shit.

>tariff the fuck out of foreign steel
>sudden demand for domestic steel
>highlight problems with relying on foreign steel during times of hardship

This is like 14-D backgammon

Nah it's not that fast, and you still have the problem of a falling beam and the weight of the stock keeping the pillar together

Attached: greatestally.jpg (800x800, 193K)

>What is hard about cutting steel with a torch?
Have you ever done it?

That guy is clearly on the US side. Look at the Mexican flag in the distance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdc-kv7nzaU

All they need to do if it's steel is use thermite. A gallon of water and sledgehammer after the fact and therein. Thermite can be made at home. All you need is Youtube or Google.

That rail is thinner and being cut horizontal

Been a maintenence tech in a steel mill for the past 13 years. Yeah, I've used a torch once or twice.

If that picture is accurate, you're not gonna fit your hand around to enough finesse to manage a rope. Maybe if you're really good at throwing a loop.

>2 mins to make one cut

A PECU will cut through a bulkhead like butter user. And you can tell how it will fall before you get midway.

Look up how much that thing costs.. Over 10k.

Requires power, fuel. Tanks etc. Also you need to be a company to buy one.

Are you retarded?

you wrap it around, you dont have to toss it anywhere, your body weight pulling it away will give enough friction to keep it in place

>Been a maintenence tech in a steel mill for the past 13 years. Yeah, I've used a torch once or twice.
Why would a janitor need to cut steel in a place that makes steel?

>And you can tell how it will fall before you get midway.
No you can't

Except as you cut the bar is going to bend into the cut and reweld itself as you cut

>Why would a janitor need to cut steel in a place that makes steel?

Funny you say that, since our union janitors probably make more than you do

200.00-2,000 usd, they might be a shit hole but they already have portable generators, or could rig up to a 24v system. I take it you haven't done construction in shitholes, they are creative.

You guys used one, have you cut five inch or more mild steel with it? Or are you going off the plasma cutter in shop class?

I-if they get a generator and transport this high value system to the wall they can cut it and get in.

If these fuckers can afford all this shit to get in, why are they trying to get in? Stop trying. Its a deterrent.

> our union janitors probably make more than you do
Which is what?

>5 Billion in this budget package
>25-40 Billion Estimated total
>70 billion estimated for maintenance over 10 years

oof

Sound like it would be funny to watch a fucking Mexican try to do this tbqh

More work than walking across un-walled areas. I like it.

Are you going off industrial cutters that require a building to be in to cut shit? This is not a fucking movie its real life. Cutting thick steel is hard. There is a reason people don't just cut into banks and shit. It takes time to cut thick steel or beastly equipment.

>All they need to do if it's steel is use thermite.

OK good info since we were promised an impenetrable wall of solid adamantium and not a deterrent that would relieve pressure on the type of resources that could be funneled into locating adversaries determined enough to ignite thermite to get someone we don't want in, in.

Attached: 1544293010478.png (427x629, 572K)

It's actually cheap, and portable is in the name for a reason. Even if it was expensive, you think the cartels will mind as long as product gets pushed?

>200.00-2,000 usd
For that thing in video or a standard oxy/acetylene torch?

I think they're around 25 bucks per hour

>thinks they're going to build it out of mild steel

>25 bucks per hour
I feel bad for you.

Why? I made 109k this year. I'm not a janitor. You asked me what they make, cunt.

Yeah, it's totally not the size of a regular oxy acetylene rig. It's not like I've done more out of a SEGPRSM that sells to civilians for like 2 grand.

Attached: shopping.jpg (286x205, 11K)

>Posts proprietary technology owned by an american company.

Retard

A lot of it is messaging and deterrent, also. Building a barrier will definitely fix this. Having libshits and republifags welcoming unskilled lowpaid labor by the caravan-full will stop. With the rest of the world watching, the global Jew cabal will also get the fucking message and the human race might actually have a future with common sense racial segregation where everybody gets the civilization they deserve.

Can diamond pickaxes really break steal blocks?

Attached: F6BA8BDE-6D9B-4D1A-ADC5-4A9169B4EFBF.gif (200x200, 78K)

>tarrifs make US made steel more expensive
stay in school

This fag doesnt know what a tariff is.

Its not cheap though. Did you even read this thread? So far:
Have to buy torch, generator, tanks for fuels, a vehicle to transport all this shit in, other misc. shit.
Oh and you have to avoid border security while you set all this shit up. Yeah good luck with that

> Even if it was expensive, you think the cartels will mind as long as product gets pushed?
The cartels don't really give a fuck about regular people, they have tunnels for their drugs you dumbass, the wall is a deterrent for border crossers. Taking down cartel shit is step 2.

If it was marketed that way, I'd be all for it. I'm just salty it's not that secure and we still pay for it. It's better than nothing, but more than this was promised at a lower price.

Many have generators/welders, and oxygen tanks are cheap. Have you never seen a truck with a welder?

>and um
Tits or gtfo, roastie.

>OMG NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I WILL ALWAYS SHITPOST THAT YOURE NOT WINNING EVEN WHEN I KEEP LOSING OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Liberal retardation on full display.

Weld: join together (metal pieces or parts) by heating the surfaces to the point of melting using a blowtorch, electric arc, or other means, and uniting them by pressing, hammering, etc.

I'm glad they will be helping us make the wall.

And if you think a welding torch can cut thick slats of reinforced steel with a single tank of fuel and in a short amount of time. You are delusional.

You need to put your thinking cap on and determine if your views are being shaped intentionally to mislead you. Are border people really saying that? Were they given a fictitiously limited amount of choices to choose from and selected that, with no better option? Are the responses from actual agents being filtered by their superiors or journos? To me, it makes the most sense to have a CONCRETE wall with drones providing surveillance.

>implying we wont add razor wire

Attached: Security-Diamond-Razor-Barbed-Wire-Mesh-Fence.jpg (360x360, 36K)

Yes Paco and Juan will bring their gas chop saws to the wall

You only need a welder/12v battery and oxygen tank for a PECU.

wouldnt implementing auto turrets who shoot anything going over a fence be much cheaper?

its not a wall if I can push my benis through it and can get a bj from some mexican qt

They should run razor wire up the outside vertical edges so they cant climb it.

>Gonna make that fence real expensive.
You mean going to give a big boost to our rebounding steel industry and create lots of good blue collar jobs? Stay mad, Chiam.

Attached: jew angry.png (499x583, 298K)