Im suffering so badly

hi anons im very suicidal ive been so miserable about my appearance for years and I cant take it anymore and someone recently pointed out I look like I have down syndrome and I know its true.
Sorry for the typing im just hyperventilating and I need to know if its a better idea to hang myself or bleed in the tub.
im queasy and have never cut myself properly and I think hanging is cooler but I dont know how painful it will be and I dont want to fuck it up. I have this rope tied but im not sure if its tied right or too thin help

Attached: 20180703_223729.jpg (2560x1440, 944K)

Appearance? You’ve got this. Yeah, probably 60% of people (you probably perceive 96%) care about that. So what, there is value in your life. Just realize that.

no you dont understand appearance determines everything and its kept me from so many things

It only determines everything in your mind. Go volunteer somewhere and help people who are more unfortunate than you, because they are there. And they will be thankful no matter what you look like.

I meant *less fortunate than you.

I love you OP. God loves you. You are not alone. Please, you can overcome it if you try. Physical appearance isn't everything.

A happy life is still possible for you. You just need to try.

>t. someone who doesn't know what it's like to be ugly

God does exist and if he did, he would be a malevolent being for giving OP a life like that.

>t. Self defeating faggot who blames everything on his face.

You are ugly in your mind, and yeah others too but not ALL. I don’t know where you are but here in the Midwest USA, your CHARACTER determines everything. Be a shining light in someone’s life. Someone out there needs you and you were meant to be there for them.

see I live in the Midwest and nobody gives a fuck about you if you're a 5/10 or worse.

Where in the Midwest? I want to know more about this Southern California enclave of superficialness. I don’t believe it.

I've lived in Iowa, Nebraska, and Missouri over the last 25 years. 6 different towns.

I live in Iowa, actually. Central Iowa. Come to the Ames or Des Moines area. Get involved in an organization, I’m not playing they will welcome you.

That's a dumb reason to kill yourself dude.

I've been ugly and I've been good looking and it's not as much of a difference as people think. Things are easier socially, people are nicer to you, people hit on you, but that novelty wears off quickly. Ultimately you still have most of the same problems and suffer just like everyone else. It's the lack of self respect that causes certain less attractive people to struggle socially. Others can sense that weakness and some will take advantage of it.

We just had record flooding. If anyone showed up willing to help I guarantee nobody would care what you looked like as long as you cared enough to show up and help. Once again, there’s value and need for everyone and people will appreciate you and the help that you can provide.

You were never ugly.

Chances are OP that you have taken more than you've given throughout your life, and to end your life over something that's subjective and differs between everyone is the most absolute foolish thing to do or even to fathom having the thought of. Suicide is the most selfish thing to do, and I have no sympathy for anyone who commits suicide unless your terminally ill. I emphasize with you on appearances, because many people through my life has said I was ugly and I gave no shits because I'm a man. I was told by few, though, that I was okay looking to attractive. Appearance is subjective and you can't rule that out and disprove.

>Suicide is the most selfish thing to do
lol

Jow Forums isn't for tips on how to kill yourself so unless you want people to call you out for your retarded fucking reasons don't poster here you absolute cunt.

i do live in the midwest I live in illinois and I have a ldr bf that i havent seen due to ugliness and the down syndrome comment was the icing on the cake i feel so numb
i would if I could and i wasnt in this mess in my mind but being ugly really is a hard life to live especially for girls. Im also a brainlet probably due to being ugly so being superficial is all I have.

I just want a way out I need 100% confirmation that looking retarded is a valid reason so I can get it over with and stop suffering

>Gets shown an objective truth
>Proceeds to diarrhea shit a pityful acronym to show your lack of thought
Wanna tell me otherwise?

It's not selfish to end your own painful life.

It's selfish to tell people they should continue living for your own sake.

To answer your question, no it’s not a valid reason. So many other people suffer for a myriad of reasons likely you’re not aware of. Think of the family and friends you will cause suffering of if you make *that* decision.

Explain in detail why it isn't a valid reason.
>So many other people suffer for a myriad of reasons likely you’re not aware of. Think of the family and friends you will cause suffering of if you make *that* decision.
So what? Who gives a fuck about them?
If they didn't want OP to kill herself they should have treated her better.

A shitload of people look hopelessly crippled by the ugly stick as teenagers and then end up average or above-average in their 20s. Not at all unusual.

>caring what other people think

It's selfish to hurt everyone around you to avoid some suffering.

see

Your pain is what you make it. Unless you are severely physically injured there is no real reason to. You hurt those who care for you and those who look to you. There is help out there for mental bullshit, but you can't help a life ending wound/disease. If you think suicide is not selfish that's your prerogative, but from the fact that there's help and your suffering is what you make it coupled that you take in life and not give back and decide to hurt others on the way out is selfish

I dont understand how suicide is selfish in certain situations or at least a big deal. Selfish to end your life a few years before you die anyway? and a few years as in 70 compared to infinite.
It might have an impact on my parents for a short while since their the only people I see regularly. But obviously they dont matter that much to me so why would they care if someone like that keeps living?
The rest are mostly aquaintances. ive had an aquaintance that i found out an heroed and i was sad for a day but it didnt impact my life.
I understand that there are people with bigger issues but suffering is suffering. nothing in life matters. yeah it may not be a big deal to stick around but some people feel like sticking around for a lifetime of being cucked in many ways isnt worth it.
selfish? the world is overpopulated. i will be replaced by a doppleganger in both looks and personality in who knows how many years. im not even aryan, I havent done anything significant so if I were to stay I wouldnt be making the world more beautiful.
so for the sake of the argument thay suicide is selfish I say that selfish on a small scale isnt wrong.