MUH BORDER

Every domestic terrorist over the last two years has been a white MAGA tard.

Attached: question.jpg (879x868, 90K)

Can you prove the Vegas shooter was a MAGA guy? Last time I checked, there's still "no motive", and he shockingly had "no political affiliation".

The letter bomber wasn't white at all.
You're full of shit.

maybe some weak minded people feel like they have no choice but to act out in such a way... when all they need to do is sit back and let everything fall into place.

That doesn't change my wanting a wall.

Shill

Attached: Jewball Distraction.gif (426x426, 2.5M)

>A solution doesn't solve every instance so it should be scrapped.

I'm looking forward to the thread you start that encourages people to abandon further gun control, shill.

>one man's domestic terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

Nobody said the spics are going to commit terror dumbfuck, they don’t have ideology

They’re going to commit crimes and take gibs from the government, and have kids who commit crimes and take gibs from the government. That’s why we want a wall

Awww..it's mad but too stupid to offer a rebuttal.
That's cute.

>have kids who commit crimes and take gibs from the government
You don't say.

Attached: eric-trump.jpg (950x1277, 104K)

This is a good thing.

Thankfully you guys kept the non-white terrorists out.

The Nigger Challenge
Lets get this race war started.

Attached: 1544708310138.gif (582x582, 604K)

Like that time Bern bro supporter shot up that ball field

OR that democrat in vegas that killed all those people

Or the gay muslim isis shooter at the gay club?

Op must not know about the terrorist organization black lives matter

It depresses me that people are actually this stupid. We've all seen restaurants where 100% of kitchen staff are Mexican. We've all seen that >50% of house work is done by Mexicans. We all know that Mexicans commit more crime than whites. The retards who say "it's not a zero sum game!" never seem to be willing or even able to put a number on exactly how many jobs are lost and people hurt. They go from "not a zero sum game" to "nobody is EVER hurt by immigration". How do you even counter idiocy on this level? I can't even see these people as human anymore.

Attached: magatard.jpg (715x339, 46K)

>We've all seen restaurants where 100% of kitchen staff are Mexican. We've all seen that >50% of house work is done by Mexicans.
So they do 150% more than you?

Attached: cruising.jpg (300x181, 16K)

They work for 150% less you kike. They drive wages down while simultaneously putting a strain on social services... Seriously kys

Attached: 1519607187269.png (928x8840, 983K)

yea i know. MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters run the Drug and firearms monopolies along the mexico/US border worth billions. They often behead their opposition too.
MAGA hat wearers are TERRORISTS

Incoherent faggot

You mean the CIA?

Attached: theboys.jpg (1266x844, 74K)

>simultaneously putting a strain on social services
Unlike the white trash clogging up the courts?
ky own self faggot