Fucksis supposed to be?

What the fuck is this? Is this a joke? Is he trolling somebody here? I don't get it. The enhanced part doesn't look like the area it is enhancing. It's just a bunch of steel tubes. How does this stop anybody? This is not an impenetrable barrier. They are steel poles which will rust over time, so this is not a permanent solution. This is not a wall. I'm not trying to criticize the President here, but can anyone explain to me why the fuck he tweeted this?

Attached: WallLOLWTF.jpg (452x609, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer#Imprisonment
mediapast.com/james-alex-fields-jr-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-murder-of-heather-heyer/
quora.com/How-long-is-a-life-sentence-in-prison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is not an impenetrable barrier
then you wont mind if we finish it
>s-stop g-g-oy

Attached: 1545327981836.png (1036x992, 297K)

I really like that the wall has gaps in it so small birds can easily fly through and not be prevented from migrating

Attached: 1339345325876.jpg (250x250, 41K)

>then you wont mind if we finish it
As long as Mexico pays for it.

Attached: 67zl7cic7f521.jpg (640x640, 77K)

The steel slats should be acutely angled. Kind of like horizontal shutters. That's what I thought they were going to do in the first place. Idk wtf this is supposed to be but it's hilarious. I think Trump's just fucking around at this point - smoke and mirrors.

Trump has a very real possibility of going to jail.
However, it's impossible to indict a sitting president, as he can simply pardon any crime he is accused of.
Therefore in order to avoid jail, he needs to stay in office.
He is now realizing that he will lose re-election in 2020 unless he delivers on his wall promise.

This shitty drawing is like the work of somebody who had all semester to write their thesis paper, but fucked around and then tried to write it all in one night.

>Trump has a very real possibility of going to jail.

They've got the whole squad on the clock tonight, huh?

>This shitty drawing is like the work of somebody who had all semester to write their thesis paper, but fucked around and then tried to write it all in one night.

kek. But what logical basis do you have, besides the shrill cry of delusional liberals, to imagine that Trump has a possibility of going to jail? Like, wtf. not going to happen even if he murdered his intern like Joe Scarborough, which Trump has alluded to in public LOL. You don't think he can spoil some people's parades if they get fresh with him?

>he doesn't get it

Attached: Donald the Impaler.jpg (1195x830, 424K)

>But what logical basis do you have, besides the shrill cry of delusional liberals, to imagine that Trump has a possibility of going to jail?

It looks like they got him for campaign finance violations in southern new york.

As long as he stays president, they can't take him to court for something so trivial and stupid, but it is still technically illegal, and as soon as he's no longer president, they will try to get him for it

>This shitty drawing is like the work of somebody who had all semester to write their thesis paper, but fucked around and then tried to write it all in one night.
That explains the first 2 years so much and I won't even put it all on Trump the Republicans have stalled on his appointments and the wall and now they're trying to cram it all in at the last second after they've already failed the test by losing the house they're legit retarded.

>He thinks someone has to be guilty of crimes to go to jail in this dystopic timeline
James Fields should have got max 15 years for vehicular manslaughter instead they gave him a longer sentence then serial killers and pedophiles and cannibals like Jeffry Dahmer.

Hmm looks like steel rebar to me.

you do know concrete walls are more structurally sound with reinforcement?

>I wonder what phase 2 will be once Trump gets another 4 years?

>Building a shitty fence along out preexisting shitty fence
Genius

>
>Trump has a very real possibility of going to jail.
Hilary has way more shit on her rap sheet and yet neither she nor Trump will be jailed. Theyre both too high up the ladder.
>However, it's impossible to indict a sitting president, as he can simply pardon any crime he is accused of.
Pardoning power has literally zero to do with that law. Pulling reasons out of your ass and having them be wrong only makes your remaining points null and void.

He's fucking trolling we moron

Same as king nigger?

Its a tactical barrier. Its cheaper and just as effective. We can cover the whole boarder with this. Fuck off OP, a full blown wall is just not practical when you compare the pros and cons of this barrier and a concrete wall.

gofundme.com TheTrumpWall
Don't forget to fund the wall, every dollar helps

>more than Dahmer
How can you give someone a longer sentence than life w/o possibility of parole?

Also iirc didnt Dahmer get like 10+ of those total?

Regardless of whether or not you think he's going to be indicted, the point remains the same.

If he does not deliver on the wall in the next 2 years, his chance of winning in 2020 are slim to none

see

>gets it
This is by far the Shit Poster in Chief's best tweet of 2018. Saving the best for last, no doubt.

>steel poles which will rust over time

>steel
>rust
i don't know who you're trying to fool here

Dahmer had more life sentences but Fields has more years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer#Imprisonment
>On the first two counts, Dahmer was sentenced to life imprisonment plus ten years,[210] with the remaining 13 counts carrying a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment plus 70 years.
>Three months after his conviction for 15 murders in Milwaukee, Dahmer was extradited to Ohio to be tried for the murder of his first victim, Steven Hicks.[213] In a court hearing lasting just 45 minutes,[214] Dahmer again pleaded guilty to the charges and was sentenced to a 16th term of life imprisonment on May 1, 1992.
mediapast.com/james-alex-fields-jr-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-murder-of-heather-heyer/
>Neo-Nazi James Alex Fields Jr. was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison for killing Heather Heyer in a vehicular attack in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year. A jury sentenced Fields to one life term for the murder, along with 419 years for another nine charges, according to NBC Washington .
Life sentences are kind of a meme and depends on where you are
quora.com/How-long-is-a-life-sentence-in-prison
>As others have noted, it depends on the state. In Missouri, a life sentence is calculated as 30 years of imprisonment. Some specialized sentences require service of 85% of the sentence while others are less demanding.
So I guess Dahmers is slightly longer but it's good to know that cannibal killing and being a right winger trying to escape armed thugs is the same thing now is my main point.

>he thinks all steel is stainless steel
Another victim of common core press F.
Even if it's just regular steel though they can paint it with anti corrosion paint.

Kek. Beat me to it.

Pikes for their heads. Makes them think twice.

if this actually goes through, get ready for some media false-flag about some poor spicmerican youth that got himself impaled by doing nuffin

Obviously OP is the biggest faggot of this thread, but you are a very close second.

lma o it's real

>thinks a wall will do anything at all

Attached: wall airplane2.jpg (3200x1800, 1.61M)

the real wall is the deterioration of the usa. in two years, you'll be the one going over that wall. by all means finish it.

Life in prison doesnt mean your whole life it means x amount of years like 40 or so