youtube.com/watch?v=iX_gUQeZcB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is not pn in lgbt

ur mom

Very

respect is earned, not demanded.

They're human trash and should be treated as such

FUCKING BASED AND REDPILLED

It's not difficult at all once it's earned.

Respect is earned, not given. Stupid entitled fucking fag.

"I suck cocks RESPECT ME"
fuck off poofta

I don't respect them, but I was willing to "tolerate" them until they went after children.

Respect is earned not a fucking right.

It's not hard because I am not Muslim.

>Suicidal disease spreading mentally ill child molesting domestic abusing degenerates deserve respect.
Why?

About as hard as fazgot respecting my opinion that they don't fucking matter to me, if they can't respect my opinion then why would I respect their diseased existence? Respect is two-way emotion, otherwise it's just fear.

Holy shit! Fucking based!!!!!

Respect is earned not given.

Attached: Tranny Demon Reading Time at the Michelle Obama Library.png (600x600, 507K)

You're a dumb nigger that didn't post a link so we could respond.

Kys

This

Holy fuck this so much

How can I respect someone who doesn't respect themselves and lops off their own penis and denies their biological reality?

>respecting degenerates

>how hard is it to respect insane degenerates

How fucking hard is it to respect my right to keep and bear arms you snivelling kike?

How hard is it? How fucking hard is it? To respect Christians. To respect Mormons. To respect Seventh Day Adventists. To just respect people and treat them as if they are human beings. How hard is it?

respect is earned

Respect is never colectivized, is individually won

I stillwish we lived in the world they made up in their heads. Where gays and shit don’t have rights and are hunted down and killed by average joes with full backing of the law. If only...

This

Be gay, straight, bi sexual, pansexual, what ever the fuck you want. Just make sure it's not the first thing I learn about you at first glance and problem solved. You will have my respect.

Respect is earned, not given. Especially to child molesting abominations.

>t. Civ nat cuck

Wash your filthy mouth out with soap and I'll reconsider.

Ever notice liberals can't make a single point without invoking the F word?

Because I’m sick of a super minority of fucking faggots yelling for attention and calling me a bigot when I give two fucks about their gay opinion.

No respect for any degenerate. Period.

Let me rephrase that, you may not have my respect, but you wont have lost it.

fuck that. no pedosxuals

Not in the modern age. Apparently you should respect me based upon where I prefer to put my benis.

Pedosexual isn't a fucking thing. (((They))) will never see the day where it is accepted

"people"

another AI twitter acount...
these aren't real people.
Perhaps a part of deep dream?

It’s hard because they’re degenerates whose whole identities are based on sexuality alone, Why do they need my respect and validation?

But they are degenerates.

>i stick dick in arse
>you must respect me without knowing me

Expectation and Assumption are the motherload of all relationship fuck ups (whether family, lovers, friend and acquaintances).

Expecting respect without offering it or just conflating general decency as respect but assuming my stance is disrespectful. All this and I haven't even had to tell you my sexual preference - who is the real bigot?

Guy looks like a white male to me. Why is he mansplaining to me how I should behave? Why does he think his toxic anger is appropriate? Sit down, be humble.

Attached: media gay fags queers homosexual lgbt marriage generation new news zog obongo marriage etc.jpg (375x375, 33K)

I don't even respect Trump. Why would I respect a fag?

Test

How hard is it to respect white people

It's already being accepted

>respecting cock suckers
???

They want to force me into saying shit I don't want to say, and they want me to accept them spreading their degeneracy on children. I have nothing against normal gay people just living life normally. I have everything against modern, lefty degenerates.

Because you keep changing what 'respect' means.
Treat them like they're human? Okay fine, fair enough.

Use their pronouns, which they change every fucking day, let them rape my kids, listen to their ENDLESS diatribes against non-gay, non-trans people? No, fuck off.

As hard as my penis gets for a straight binary cis female.

respect opinion bigot

You're VPN is working fine, Shawn.

What kind of self-respecting human being takes dick up their ass?
If you don't respect yourself enough to live your life above your basic animal urges, why on Earth should anyone else be expected to respect you?

Based and (also redpilled)

How fucking hard is it to leave me the fuck alone?

Attached: 1329843016803[1].png (566x530, 279K)

>respect

Attached: Screenshot_20181222-004941_Chrome.jpg (1439x2141, 811K)

i dont know. youve already had anyone who doesnt agree with you sued into bankruptcy or sent to jail. maybe its hard to be sympathetic for your cause when youre trying to destroy the life of someone who bakes cakes or anyone else who doesnt like you.

based

LOL- can't respect something that obviously has no respect for it's self

>how hard is it to give into demands of X group?

Will someone please just call this shit out like above in every response? Just type it out everytime.

Came for this

>Your response?

You don't earn respect by claiming to be some made up bullshit.

How hard is it to respect a drunk, a rapist, a diddler, a murderer?

We did. Then they wanted more. Now people who were on their side about discrimination and just being left alone are increasingly against them when shit like where they want to take a shit and drags in kindergarten make the news. Fuck anyone not heterosexual. They should be hung

So they destroy their opposition by deplatforming them on youtube, twitter, and patreon, even destroying their ability to finance those they support through PayPal or Visa, and then they complain that those same people should respect those who are different from them?

Even if they're 100% correct that those people should be respected, because they did what they did their opposition will die before ever agreeing or submitting to them out of principle. And that would apply to any group, not just the right wing or alt right or whatever.

I hope it was worth the short term victory of using powerful corporations to destroy their opposition because the resentment from what they did will fester for a long time.

how hard is it to type a question mark?

Attached: 1y1Ly0JH.jpg (580x580, 78K)

How'd you know?

This is probably top kek of the entire board

I don’t respect mental illness.

Attached: 72EA2F3C-C70F-4271-B744-0F39B937AA21.jpg (500x703, 86K)

It isn't hard but it's fun to not respect them

Someone needs to just put that thing out of its misery

It's impossible- you can't force your mind.

>human beings

Attached: rPRe4RW.png (284x335, 147K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

in what way user ;)

it's pretty hard to get a boner over someone of the same sex. I respect how hard it must be to even fuck another man

Pretty fucking hard when they won't fucking shut up about it.

i draw the line at gays and lesbians, the others are just a bunch of made up bullshit that i guess stems from either excessive drug use or abusive parenting. and only gays who don't walk around in the streets dressed in cartoonishly suggestive clothing.

You get the same respect as the baker in Colorado.

None of those choices are actually people.

I'm gay. Trannies need to be rounded up and put in camps.

so do you

How exactly do you think human beings should be treated?

I don't respect straight people for being straight, why should I respect a cock gobbling faggot?

Not these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=iX_gUQeZcB8

Whatever, just as long as I depart this planet knowing trannies have got their just desserts

First of all, doesn't the B in LGBTQ imply there are only TWO genders? Secondly, I can't respect anyone who willfully embraces a mental illness, rather than face the fact they're fucked up.

Attached: princess-thumbs-up.png (97x115, 12K)

How FUCKING hard is it?? To respect straight people, to respect cisgender people, to respect males, to respect white people, to respect Christians. To just RESPECT people and treat them as if they are human beings how hard is it

How hard is it to repent from your abominations and believe the Gospel of the Grace of God in Jesus Christ?

God had judged Sin and paid the cost to be delivered ... you are called to leave your sins behind die to them and walk in newness of Life Everlasting.

>how hard is it to respect degenerates
impossible unless you are a degenerate

Homos don't deserve respect. It's that simple. They only live to fulfill their hedonistic urges and not to better society in any way, quite the opposite in fact.

ok, faggot

Do you have any idea how disrespectful it is to everyone to expect people to comply with pronoun bullshit? Do these stupid fucks not realize that it's precisely because the speshul snowflakes aren't secure within themselves, which is why they make such a big fuss over the pronouns in the first place? Do they understand how illogical it is to expect myself to respect them when they clearly don't respect themselves otherwise athey wouldn't hinge their entire sense of identity on a fucking pronoun? A person who does not love his or herself is not capable of truly loving another. The same thing applies with respect, which explains a lot of their behavior. You've just been logicbombed.

it's hard for someone who suffers mental illness