Do all white people smell the same?

I smell like bread

Attached: Im+looking+for+a+gif+its+one+of+the+korean+_83414f9ad0752a5db5181ba100436f2a.gif (300x196, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck is that gif

hentai heaven

that was an awesome jump scare back in the day

...mouldy rancid raisin bread to be precise.

I smell like warm mayonnaise and gruyere.

how would you know what you smell like

Apparently at base I smell of Smarties - chocolates covered in sugary shell. Washing with fruity wash I smell like a sweet shop.
Some bongs I know smell like sour milk. So idk.

Its some 10 year old gook visual novel creepypasta that was popular back in 2011/12 when lets players like Pewdiepie made videos about it

comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31

Garlic and onions based boy from cheese heads where blondie locks her curd whey skin cream a lot.

I smell like a 6ft cigarette. And a hot box.

i have a couple of different smells that vary depending on the day. i smell like underwood deviled ham some times even if i didnt eat any for months or olive oil . both smells are faint not a strong version of the smell so you have to get pretty close to smell them. i think this is some kind of joke at my expense . 1 is something you would be condemned for eating if you were a jew and the other used to anoint you if your a jew... im not a jew these have no meaning for me

rarely i smell of seaweed (dried seaweed) or a unidentified wild mammal . its not a dog smell and not a cat smell but its soemthing

i smell like deodorant, sweat, and ham sandwiches. the bread smell is there but it's overpowered by body odor.

My balls smell like onions
And I dont mean onions

White people smell faintly like wet dogs and/or milk.

I notice it when I spend a significant amount of time in the more melanin-enriched parts of the city and return home to my family and friends.

Attached: 1543646522026.jpg (800x813, 105K)

my feet smell like rotten pizza + basil because italian

Attached: pet the anchovy.png (595x564, 331K)

I smell like milk and occasionally whatever I’ve eaten the day of or before

Attached: 8FDC4E13-BA95-4FCB-A0D7-C10167B24E50.jpg (539x447, 80K)

I smell like opression and victory

Attached: 01B44424-3D34-4039-BC6E-A15CF85004B8.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

I was just smoking meat in my backyard and I smell like a concentrated apple smoke
D-do girls like that?

Attached: 1545232581028.jpg (2554x1699, 842K)

Girls love sniffing my skin real close. Arm, leg, chest, face.. I guess I have a nice natural scent.

I smell like warmed over add because I haven't bathed on neatly a week. Mother asked if I would bathe before family visits. My little sister and her husband and children are visiting. The children aren't allowed into my domain sue to the lewd images strewn about.

>Swe/Finn
I don't smell much. I used to think it was because I used to be a vegetarian, but it never really picked up after going back. Unless I want to go for a particular scent I never use deo.

I smell like sex jellies ;)

Spent some time in Japan a while back and was told by the natives that gaijin all smell like sour milk.