Cascadia - Pacific Northwest Independance

No empire lives forever. When independence is settled upon, which path will the NW take? Which should be its destiny?

youtube.com/watch?v=TW6_Do815_Q

Attached: Cascadia.png (999x612, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
cascadianow.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=rpNkfaMCFqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

northwestfront.org/
cascadianow.org/

you will have to nuke both Seattle, Olympia and Portland and the surrounding cities to have a chance. Otherwise the Sows and their kept bugmen will rot you out from the inside like those fucking beetles you have killing all your trees.

>Cascadia
Doesn't exist

disgusting song

I'll go flat out and say first I was formerly pro-Cascadia. Then opening my eyes to modern liberalism brought me to vote for Trump and abandon wanting to give my neighbors even more of a vote. Northwest Front sounds pretty sweet. The New Awakening is just larping garbage. 14 can't be held down by 88.

Main problem against the Northwest Front is kicking people out and barring visitors by race as well as allowing ANY white person to move there. Allow it for only nationalist white Americans, Australians, Kiwis and Canadians to help bolster the numbers against the liberals and close off immigration completely. There's not enough brown citizens here to kick them out of their homes. Remove the illegal immigrants and college students and anyone else we can ethically send home. Not people born here. Also no fucking Europeans. They had a chance at a home and ruined it.

sounds sorta celtic like.. Not even close to the type of people who live here.. I think you are looking for link related..
youtube.com/watch?v=rpNkfaMCFqE

Attached: 1514450714309.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

>t. Seattlecuck

Spokane, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1477973346690.gif (500x685, 952K)

There's no chinks in Spokane.

Chairwoman for Life Meng Wanzhou

Attached: 10610334-3x2-940x627[1].jpg (940x627, 107K)

CASCADIA!!!!

Attached: 20181221_222351.jpg (2560x1920, 1.04M)

Are you fucking kidding me? I see more asians than I do niggers here, especially on campus and downtown. You need to get out more.

Huh. Sorry you're in the shittiest territory of Cascadia.

It's miles better than fucking Seattle.

Attached: 1543253609548.png (264x277, 148K)

>LET'S RETREAT INTO AN ISOLATED CORNER OF NORTH AMERICA, CORNERING OURSELVES, LIMITING OUR POTENTIAL AND CEDING THE REST OF THE CONTINENT TO UNTERMENSCH!

"No!"

Attached: Do Steroids and Other Drugs.jpg (501x661, 45K)

They're both Washington, who gets the copper medal for Pacific Northwest areas.

Vancouver is in fucking BC, doesn't make the entire BC terrible. Still a lot of fucking asians in BC, just as there are a lot of asians in OR.

Attached: 1495659019521.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Name one good part of Washington. Tri-cities are full of spics. You've got injuns on the other side of the Puget. The coast is hideous and full of niggers. Here I was expecting the east to be white since it's so close to Idaho but I guess fucking not.

Um...what? Port access. WIIIIIDE open land, massive wilderness. Damn near untapped and unlimited resources...are you dense?

Besides. It lets the rest of NA, Europe and Australia continue to be pants on head retarded while we prevail and show the world how to do things.

Literally every city under 80-50k pop on the Eastern side of OR and WA, as well as northern and eastern BC. Which makes up a lot of fucking cities. But they have no voice when it comes to the state, idk how politics works in Canada, so maybe it's different there, but I'm going to go with Not Really. But when compared to the coastal cities, Spokane and outlying cities are a fucking paradise. Every time I visit my parents here in KY, it kinda reminds me of home.

What a shit video. That being said, Cascadia is as close as it gets to a European climate and environment in North America.It's the white mans homeland. If it weren't for the people, Western Washington could be heaven on Earth.
>Beautiful landscape
>No extreme weather
>Tons of water with no deadly shit in it
>Great farm land
>Tons of natural resources land and sea
>Fear of the mountain volcano god constantly ruling over you to make you a gud boy
Come home white man. Cast away the invaders. Reclaim your birth right.

Attached: Gig Harbor.jpg (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Can confirm. I lived in Belgium for 3 years. EXACT FUCKING WEATHER. Love it.

Snow is a lovely treat and summers aren't hell on Earth. low 80s with a light breeze and low humidity is god tier summer living. Perfect for kayaking the sound.

My only complaint is the utter dullness of our weather tho. No good exciting blizzards or thunderstorms. Just boring really. But it is all made up for in the summer, that is true.
This year has been especially wrist slitting for me. May have to break down and get a UV.

>This year has been especially wrist slitting for me. May have to break down and get a UV.
Typical shit skin. Kys nigger. One drop.

Attached: PoopFaceMcghee.webm (470x282, 2.98M)

Came to the thread to post this. You must remove the rot completely before replanting otherwise the rot will just continue.

Vancouver AND Seattle as 50% of population

Unironically...I probably am whiter than you.

You aren't 100%. It is obvious. Vitamin deficient nigger.

Neither are you, but all I got is >1% native. Pretty good for a family that has been here since the EARLY 17th century...here as in US.
I just never go outside lol.

Attached: 20181221_235021.jpg (4160x3120, 2.4M)

cut your nails fatty

That anthem fucking blows.

Ill give ya the nail...NAIL. but fatty? Come on now, you can see my fucking tendons. Stop trying so hard to be contrarian.