Please stop with glorification of Hungary

Hungarians are just pretending to be pro white, while in truth they are serving their German Lords. Hungarian insectoid leader Victor Orban will do anything for Merkel. This is not the policy of "Hungary" but a policy of Merkel herself. Not a single shitskin wants to live in this poor country where average wage is 300 euros. I mean 300! Even Bulgaria is not that poor. Everyone can see that no one wants to stay in hungary and that the hungary is just a route to Germany, Britain and France. Therefore, there is no need for Hungary to be defensive unless the Merkel promised them something in return. Therefore, Hungarians are just puppets pretending to be patriots and "racially" woke.

Attached: InsectoidFlag.png (318x159, 2K)

>average wage is 300
Bullshit. I thought theirs were 1000€.

Yeah right, even Budapest is like 360 euros on the average even worse than Belgrade or Sofia.

hard to hate when you are based enough to middle finger soros openly
don't know shit about their deep state ops tho because i murica and what are other countries

Average wage is 700-800 euros, but otherwise you are right. No goatfucker would choose us over the Germans who invited them. Fuck the kraut and fuck our corrupt leader Orban. But Hungarians are racist as hell.

After shitskin saturation is total, Germany, Britain, and France will be as poor as Hungary.

It's one of those "friendly" middle fingers.

Nice try Radu, how's the weather in Bucharest these days?

Attached: 1544375887186.jpg (552x615, 50K)

Fucking memeflagging shitskin.

>Another Hungarians are bad thread.
Into the trash Mehmet.

What this guy saidBut purchasing power is quite low.
Also thank god we are racist, but I see more and more gypsies, chinks, and half nigger babies (with single mothers kek).

It is over.

eat shit shitskin muslim
Hello Hungary

Incorrect.

In order to incentivise the shitskins to stay, the EU is still planning to either take money away from memeber states who refuse to take in shitskins, or force member states to offer big enough handouts to arriving shitskins, in order to keep them there and stop them from flooding Germany and France.

Mamma Merkel and Midget Macron are both kept in power to force the monetary sanctions through while taking away the right of border-control.

Incidentially, we are buying 40 tanks ATM to shoot all you desert gypoes in the face, should you try to push in by force.

Attached: 40117078_159040468349014_8031918384862561753_n.jpg (1080x722, 28K)

Fuck you sand nigger boi !
Hungary is based.
t. Romanian in vacation in Budapest

I bet you visited the Magnum Sauna.

bump

>Let me tell you how your country actually works
lol

Attached: 1492560136549.jpg (762x785, 193K)

I dont know but in Ardeal its very nice

Hungarians are Turks who

>have not accepted arap religion

>have not mutted themselves

They are based.

I heard hungary is rebuilding its military, how much is your government spending on it?

shitskins who believe in pedophile, shut your full of horse shit holes, Hungary is doing what it believes is right and opposes most of world just like USA does. I understand your butthurt cause you can't colonize them but please, don't be complete subhumans :)

Off yourself you fucking crypto-kikes

Attached: CC87E26C-179A-4215-80D3-163BB49BA25A.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

Thank you Dr Obvious. Hungarians look like a German/Turk/ Slav hybrids away way. They are mutts fair game to whoever is willing to conquer them and German is their Master now as the Russians were during the Cold war. They are an irrelevant and cold hearted people with no real culture or tradition to speak of and their language both spoken and written is just brutal.

Hungary is based as shit.
Fuck why is it so awesome bros?

death to Islam

Long live the Christian nations

Yeah no it could not be because they don’t want subhuman monsters in their country right? Based Hungry.

Attached: F7223943-4A4B-4427-B338-5BB838ECB974.jpg (870x580, 423K)

I don't want to colonize them at all. Read what I wrote German rape baby.

Goverment recently bought 44 Leopard 2 A7+ and 24 Panzerhaubitze 2000 they didn't mention the price tho

>trying to subvert with such obvious falsehoods

>german rape baby
told subhuman without purpose in life xD

DON'T CLICK

THIS IMAGE IS A BRAINWASHING MEME

Hungary is amazing, Orban is an example to us all, hungary for the hungarians, europe for the europeans, acollection of nation states and neighbours, no EU, no EUSSR, death to communists and death to Islam

The latest government programme's aim is to reach 2% of the annual GDP.

DEATH TO R*MANIA

>no flag
Gee whiz I wonder who could be behind this post

It's an arab refugee called Jaffar. He is in Turkey right now.