>SoS Pompeo meets w/flip FS Tocsin 12/20/18
youtu.be/xv7BFqBbBU0
>DepAG Rosenstein/FBIDir Wray on Chinese Hackers 12/20/18
c-span.org/video/?456191-1/
>DHSSec Nielsen @House on Oversight 12/20/18
c-span.org/video/?456086-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1520568200067.png (1200x1200, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/the-end-of-the-syrian-war-and-middle-east-vortex-wars-4229c1a4804c
medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262
japantimes.co.jp/community/2018/12/19/our-lives/2018-year-japan-began-listen/
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41200448
conservativereview.com/news/trump-doesnt-need-60-senate-votes-to-fix-the-border-and-short-circuit-a-shutdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Attached: 1528035361601.png (611x611, 513K)

medium.com/p/the-end-of-the-syrian-war-and-middle-east-vortex-wars-4229c1a4804c

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262

Audit

Attached: 6676BE3D-DF12-49C2-A5ED-121F56483BBF.jpg (890x659, 173K)

>no one wished me happy birthday last thread
T-thanks

Attached: 1530863687248.jpg (2560x1440, 424K)

I'm watching the media starting to turn around on the Syrian and Afghan pull outs. They tried to sell it for 48 hours but looks like they were BTFO.

>he hasn't seen the true conservative take

Attached: 1520685073432.png (608x539, 56K)

Nogger mass transit systems in the US blow penis.

Attached: 1538251343634.jpg (371x353, 136K)

>American deaths in sandboxes
>6k

Happy Birthday.

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (567x960, 269K)

Anime girl MAGA hat thread.

Attached: BA4513C2-476D-48E4-8C44-E489DC6F39B1.png (540x643, 521K)

>That was the grunts job.
That's the entirety of my point. War is hell and is supposed to be hell. It's not supposed to be a "collaborative endeavour of like minded men".

If there is a problem with allied troops shooting your captains to the face because of a perceived slight the solution is not "train the captains to be more sensistive" but
> MAKE SURE ANY PERCEIVED SLIGHT TO THE US MILITARY MIGHT IS PUNISHED BY MAKING THE PERSON DOING IT THE SAME AS THE ENEMY

Obama got flak for that "hospital bombing" in Kunduz hospital attack but the military did it exactly how it should be done
> hostiles are being routed and the mission is to destroy them
> hostiles take shelter at a "Medicine Sans Frontier" that gives them sanctuary
> Medicine Sans frontier now are one and the same with the hostiles
> Hostiles take gunship fire until they stop moving

How am I lying if I'm showing a factual picture of a segment formely covered by chicken wire being replaced by a much taller wall? It seems you are accusing me of what you are doing
> pick one example that is already covered
> implies every segment is exactly like that

Thank you

Can I get balalaika hatted here?

Attached: balalaika-kicks-ass.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

BECAUSE I NEVER HAVE ANY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT YOU FUCK

Sorry, bedposting until I go get coffee. Maybe can hat after.

Happy not death day

Attached: 55656666.jpg (1300x956, 111K)

The outpouring of support from /ptg/ has been tremendous.

Can somebody explain to me what happened ? I'm not following the news. Did the Senate pass the spending bill ? Did McConnell nuked the filibuster ?

no and no

Nothing happened except that the government shut down and the ball is in the Senate's court now.

No nuke
Nothing will be passed any time soon

Anytime is fine. That will be a hard job because of the hair

"Can we talk about this in private so I can accept bribes"

Attached: heebs.jpg (640x730, 146K)

>there is no islamic terror!
>look how safe obama's war kept us from islamic terror!

And wtf does Syria have to do with 9/11. This is like jews using the holocaust to justify gay marriage.

Is the Senate in session today?

I think one of the templates has a hat at that angle. I'll see if I can do anything with it after breakfast

If he's so proud to shut down the government, then why is he blaming it on the Dems right now?

Maybe. They're making deals now.

You don’t have an argument from me about how to fight a war. I’m just telling you the “cultural sensitivity training” isn’t what Ann is making it out to be. Unless it was some speciality job like what I did, it usually consisted of basic codes of conduct and greetings so you could buy some flatbread in the hajji mart or conduct a checkpoint without starting a shooting war.

He didn't shut it down user, there's a Senate filibuster.

Nothing happened meaning parts of government aren't funded meaning shutdown.

Some things almost happened tho
> Flake voted no to advance the bill to the floor meaning it would take 7 out of 7 republican senators to achieve 50. Isackson IIRC was out hospitalized or something and, even then, Corker was a likely no.
> Pence, Mulvaney and Kushner went to meet Schumer and came back with 1.6B proposal. Mark Meadows told them to pound sand
> Senate then agreed to move the bill to a vote so senators could go home. Takes 60 to actually vote tho and as they wouldn't vote for lack of agreement they went home and government is shutdown

Ok thanks. Surely there's another way to fund the wall. I mean money isn't the problem, 5 billions is nothing at the scale of the government. Executive order ?
Or maybe transfer the task to the military and use their already approved funding.

$1.6B would have been fine in a 2 month CR actually. Then you could just keep passing that CR and dare Dems to filibuster.

I have guests over and I'm not sure what to do about coffee and breakfast. Should I get them dough nuts? I feel bad like I'm giving people opium. Nobody needs that metabolic hit but then again I want them to enjoy themselves and to be a good host.

Would you bring dough nuts?

Build That Fence!

He should have made the military do it day one so that maybe he'd still be president when SCOTUS got to it.

No, at this point only a deal with Democrats will get it built.

Get turnovers.

smart of Trump team to offer a seemingly innocently low amount for the wall, the minute dems vote for it once they have no other option to keep funding it in the future.
Scott adams calls it a 'wence', a wall for some, a fence for others.

> lack of agreement
Last I heard they were working on 6 of the 7 remaining appropriations bill full funding for the year and some sort of compromise for DHS.

I notice the anti-Trump shills are out in force to argue the US should both stay and expand further into Syria.

Is there anything worst than America leftists trying to export their leftism to every country?

japantimes.co.jp/community/2018/12/19/our-lives/2018-year-japan-began-listen/

Blackface in Japan existed since ancient times even before Japanese people knew black people existed.

That's on tv. Here they complain about the wall.

They reconvene at 12 noon.

Attached: 1545429359917.png (579x585, 378K)

>donations
those NGOs are not going to fund themselves, goy

>be trump
>have your campaign manager go to jail
>have your personal lawyer go to jail
>have your campaign adviser go to jail
>have your national security adviser flip on you
must really suck to be trump

The money isn't even all accounted for, let alone accurately.

Lol those donations. I guess 40 billion to Israel isnt enough.

As Commander in Chief could Trump declare the border crisis a nation wide state of emergency, and then use the military to build the wall?

Attached: 1541476701882.png (458x644, 291K)

poor lebron, i mean hes basically a slave.

I think Ann's point is not against what you refer (ir obviously save lives) but my more fundamental point that the excess concern about human rights, chivalry and "sensitivity" is getting in the way of actually winning the war or even waging the war at all.

It's a lot like what's hapenning in Britain where, instead of exploring and fixing the root of the "Acid Attacks" problem they focus on inane bullshit like
> what's the best makeup after an acid attack

And I'm not fucking kidding, see [1]. My point, and what I suppose Ann's point is, is that "learning not to touch the left hand of a hajj because that's his butt wiping hand" is a bad thing, it is that focusing on it and on extending undue courtesy instead of simply "bombing the and their families" does not save lives, it cost lives in the long run.

[1] bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41200448

Attached: IMG_1445.jpg (640x924, 119K)

i don't think democrats are really thinking it through, what happens when a democrat is president again? how many democrat lives are going to ruined since the bar is set so low for political persecution

we might even reach civil war

>be on witch hunt
>people call you out
>double down and find process crimes but never witchcraft
no trump russian collusion found. witch hunt confirmed

>good with money
>spends $650 on food for one person
Riiiight

No it wouldn't. After January 3 it will be zero for two years user.

>all this mystery meat itt

Attached: 1537080464974.png (374x345, 202K)

We might but DoJ will NEVER EVER go after Democrats.

This tbqh

Attached: medium.jpg (1400x819, 230K)

Then Democrats in the House will be forcing a shutdown!

It's a damn travesty m8. You've got open Jews and spics fawned over.

Attached: 1505276253321.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>i got my foreign wife but no more!

The goal is the money, not the shutdown

>schumer - jew - preventing border wall
>rosenstein - jew - started the special counsel investigation
>5-4 . supreme court decision stopping trumps asylum policy- 3 of the 5 are jews
>suprme court

What happened with the Fox News Twitter account? Still hasn't posted anything since November.

I know.

I have been in a few threads in the past hour of anti-Trump posters complaining that the US should expand further into Syria. They are arriving on Jow Forums.

That's lazy shilling then.

jamal hernandez yang wen leestein reporting for jewty SIR

i will pretect oring man SIR

Attached: 1212321423423.png (547x626, 17K)

Attached: 1541185345910.jpg (640x867, 306K)

Democrats would choose the shutdown over forking the money. If that's the case forcing it to happen now with a GOP house is easier

God bless the men and women of Florida.

who's left in trump's government? only cocksuckers and jews. fucking disgrace

I just don't want the government to reopen.

Attached: B832DC6D-9390-45B6-9F6B-4E028E501005.jpg (1001x818, 421K)

Attached: lol white people.gif (280x158, 2.95M)

Sure. But we’ve been getting this type of training since before WW2. Mattis just had it extended to everyone as part of annual training rather than have it be part of deployment work ups. Which makes sense for Marines since there was a point ~2007 when nearly the entire Corps had rotated through Iraq.

WTF, I LOVE FUCKING UP LIBYA FOR NO REASON NOW

>private why are you wearing that yellow vest
>sir i am 6% french sir and wanted to keep in touch my european ancestry SIR
>WHAT IS YOUR GODAMN NAME PRIVATE
>m-my name is pierre castro wanabi ubuntu SIR
>n-nani?

Attached: 12123214234344.png (547x626, 19K)

Attached: C3FB2CD1-6984-4AA3-853B-FFDBB3FA7A21.jpg (1184x1943, 621K)

Attached: hat.jpg (900x1152, 354K)

user no

I will forever hate Hillary and Obama for removing Ghadaffi and for trying to remove Assad. It triggered the European migrant crisis of 2015, I'm not even exaggerating.

What's hilarious is that the Dems signed off on 5x as much money for Dolan's wall on a spending bill that passed the House and Senate and landed on his desk. But Dolan couldn't countenance a path to citizenship for the DACA kids, which was the compromise Dems could live with. 3.6 Million dreamers against the 10's of millions the GOP made legal under Reagan and W with blanket amnesty.
If "Deal-Maker" Dolan could have dialed his ego down a notch, he'd already be doing photo ops in front of his fully funded fucking wall.

But here we are, and he's getting diddly. He's pissed off enough Neocons that he's not going to get coverage from Republican Senators, which could be a problem if Mueller's report is dirty enough.
What a complete, inept fucking failure. At least he got Putin something for Christmas, political control over the Middle-East, I guess.

Attached: Areyouamagnet.jpg (531x513, 77K)

Our government cares about the country so little that they bite no on a border Wall to protect against illegals, crime, drugs, uman trafficking, smuggling, and all that. They can find $10 billion to give to Central America, but can't find a measly $5 billion for a protective barrier for their own county. They care more about which "owns" the shutdown than the crime pouring over the border. The globalists need to be purged immediately. Draining the Swamp should always be top priority, but how can one man Drain the Swamp when nobody else wants to?

Attached: 1542478976602.jpg (421x421, 50K)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

No, they "authorized" the same 25 billion again, they won't allocate a penny.

Senators don’t need unanimous consent to bring up a bill. The lack of unanimous consent or 60 votes doesn’t table a bill. It’s just that opposing senators in the minority can request to be recognized and continuously hold the floor. In recent years, majority parties have never made the minority do that. Sometimes it makes sense to pre-emptively achieve an agreement because the majority just can’t afford to chew up endless days on debate of a single issue. But sometimes there are issues worth fighting for. Either way, this is the end of the line for the 115th Congress.

How do you get Democrats to stop talking? This is where Senate Rule XIX, “the two-speech rule,” comes into play. The rule explicitly prohibits individual senators from speaking “more than twice upon any one question in debate on the same legislative day.” Given that Republicans preside over the chair and control the floor, they can refuse to officially adjourn, opting only to recess temporarily, and keep the Senate in the same legislative day indefinitely. This will ensure that even the Democrats who are willing and able to speak for a long time will eventually be forced to relent.

This never happens and is never enforced, because Republicans never force Democrats to hold the floor in the first place and McConnell simply won’t bring up legislation without a unanimous consent agreement or without 60 votes to ultimately shut off debate. But if he forced the minority to hold the floor and enforced Rule XIX, Democrats would exhaust themselves very quickly. This is a strategy laid out by James Wallner, an expert on Senate procedure who is currently completing a manuscript on the history of the Senate.

conservativereview.com/news/trump-doesnt-need-60-senate-votes-to-fix-the-border-and-short-circuit-a-shutdown/

Fuck, BLUMP and blUMPFAGS and other assorted right wing retards FUCKING BTFO

Attached: 1533916736668.png (1280x1386, 1.62M)

oH SHIT

Attached: 1541632804728.png (1280x816, 143K)

Again, the tried to fully fund it a while back, with the compromise of letting the Dreamers stay.
If they wanted to wall off crime, drugs, human trafficking and smuggling they'd also have to shut down all the ports and drop a shit-ton of Dolan's opliod addicted supporters on the other side of said wall.

Stop asking questions, stupid goy!

Attached: 1545335317403.jpg (552x390, 43K)

Attached: 1539888441732.jpg (500x582, 39K)

Stop with r/politics copypastas and just screenshot, thank you.

>3.6 Million dreamers against the 10's of millions the GOP made legal under Reagan and W with blanket amnesty.
how about they dream up fixing their country first

Attached: 1545327244293.png (1024x574, 1.23M)

really gives your noggin a floggin'

What happened to the prototypes?

So Grandma doesn't have to talk to "Steve" McPoo in India when she's trying to straighten out her government benefits.

Attached: Poo in it.jpg (630x405, 46K)

>30 house cleaner
>615 donatoins
>$60 cell phone and internet

Attached: 1478378635200.jpg (655x527, 59K)