They KILLED them!

Now I support Israel, lets make Jow Forums a pro-Israel board!
lets do it!

Attached: 1545403438437s.jpg (151x250, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ySaAP6Vm44
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/two-female-backpackers-found-killed-at-morocco-hot-spot/news-story/ee3ece874cc646a77d9aad6e938a92d6
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
vocaroo.com/i/s1E6qjmYmEdH
youtu.be/fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp

Attached: 1544973740783.jpg (125x125, 5K)

bros, now we all know that they are all killeds, murderers and they kill people!!!
lets change! its ISRAEL TIME!

Attached: 1541450719474.jpg (1000x775, 86K)

Brahs, Jews are actually our people, please!

Attached: 1544629422554.png (1357x628, 41K)

Jews are to blame

Attached: 1543540276075.jpg (600x636, 37K)

WTF goy
We don't have enough shekels for this

THIS. totally agree with you, its time to change our minds.

Attached: 1544973947837.jpg (236x275, 21K)

OK but gib Lwów first

Attached: 1543017007301.png (500x500, 12K)

TOURSIT ANTISEMITIC MUTT SPOTTED!

Attached: 1542418520420.jpg (442x330, 23K)

God bless Israel!

:)

Attached: 1545274020174.png (759x467, 493K)

13 arrested over the killings

Yes! I agree with you!

Attached: 1544172155647.jpg (446x521, 32K)

I expected the shilling for jews after this, but they really out it in overdrive and over played their hand with the, "if you say these girls were thots sho deserved it, you are an anti white shill"

>They KILLED them!

Yes of course the jews killed these girls. They even planted their ID 20 feet away so those shitskins would be framed.

Thank you israel/jews for being based and killing these liberal thots.

Thank you israel/jews for 911. For if it didnt happen then the world would not have had a chance to kill all those shitskins

Praise israel.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: Max Bait.gif (200x200, 109K)

can't we hate everyone ?

what the fuck i thought we hated jews

I'm ready to fit in Jow Forums. Can I please be one of the chosen? I'll do anything.

Attached: 413o8N384rL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg (160x160, 2K)

/thread

I am pretty sure we are more Anti Semitic than Storm Front despite the fact that we have non JDIF Jews here regularly. Don’t worry you’re little head user.

get the fuck out of her shill, this is a fucking tragedy

Fuck the fucking filthy kikes. They want this to happen to every single white person, why the fuck do you think they're filling our countries with them?
The jews can (and will) go to hell.

if youre goy, you should stay a goy!
but please support Israel!

THIS

nobody likes you, leave!

>this is a fucking tragedy

I agree and Never let a good tragedy go to waste. Nows the time to support israel. It must have been hard for them to behead these girls but whats done is done and now we go to war with more shitskins in the middle east!

Isnt that what you want or are YOU the shill?

Ukrainians think the jews are their friends, you'll be on the menu too soon enough

Attached: ;auhv.jpg (500x605, 51K)

It was kike propaganda that brainwashed these dumb bitches to begin with. But nice try anyway, Shlomo.

Attached: 1545303842849.jpg (600x575, 114K)

>They even planted their ID 20 feet away so those shitskins would be framed.

>It is alleged after committing the murders they fled, leaving their tent in which was a forgotten ID of one of the arrested men.

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/two-female-backpackers-found-killed-at-morocco-hot-spot/news-story/ee3ece874cc646a77d9aad6e938a92d6

Thank you based jews. I know it must have been awful beheading those "innocent" girls for the greater good but the greater good must prevail!

And greater Israel!

Shalom!!!

Muhammad was a jew
Don't support semites and their cultures

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Attached: hug a hog.jpg (630x630, 90K)

No! Jews are the good guys

Attached: IMG_0746.png (430x261, 16K)

>and now we go to war with more shitskins in the middle east!

Dont talk like that, this is a blessed war, wipe them out and help Israel bros!

What do you mean? Make Jow Forums an anti-mudslimes board?
You've not been here for long, have you?

OK, I might have missed something.
Why is everyone telling they were jews?

10 shekels have been deposited on your account

Chechen spotted!!! dont believe him

Kike

>flag
go eat some crabs

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

3 criminals commit a crime
1 billion guilty

Man i wish i was a burger so i can join the army and fight for Israel

Attached: 1545052234896.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

THIS

Attached: Jewball Distraction.gif (426x426, 2.5M)

Attached: 1545423265400.jpg (474x444, 54K)

You have a better chance of getting a snowflake to not melt in hell.

If I had an Israeli flag I would shitpost all day. Wtf is OP even arguing with himself over?

Do you think this moron know that we can see that every post is the same idiot?

Hostile reminder that Jews only flooded the west with Muslims so that Jews could blend in better. Jews own the media and control the schooling that made white children naively sentimental towards dangerous foreigners.

Attached: 4131D019-C07D-4C7B-A602-76A9BE06884A.jpg (720x660, 175K)

Kek. It’s shill amateur hour.

lmao checked

Attached: 1544660866025.jpg (1000x1500, 285K)

Looks comfy desu

AMEN. We got to stick with god's chosen and the home of christian faith!

>switches proxy

Nope. I'm just not an anti semite and I happen to stick by President Trump in his pro Israel struggle

You can’t ironically be a terrorist. But you are a Jew. You can do it all and then some! Isreal first! You know because of the holocaust dumb goyim. You will never know your past.

Its a new JIDF recruit be nice.

Attached: Snapchat-227830718.jpg (1080x1366, 191K)

>retarded anons and shills act like you have to side with muslims or Jews

You mudshits and kikes need to realize you're both awful people who ruin everything you touch. Choosing between kikes and muslims is like choosing between a noose and a firing squad for the west.

Regardless of your political affiliation, I’m concerned that we’re sending 38 billion in foreign aid to Israel, but Congress doesn’t want to swing 5 billion for the Wall? I think President Trump is doing an amazing job by the way. I couldn’t do better.

Also checked.

Oh fuck off leaf. They do the same thing when a white kid shoots up a black church

A poopfist and a shitty ass

I think it's obvious the u.s is just goy factory for Israel. The more goy fodder the better which is why we are flooded while Israel is secure.

vocaroo.com/i/s1E6qjmYmEdH

NOOO

KILL UGLY MAN, OK

KILL PRITTY ITTY-BITTY GIRL NO!

NO!

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAAAAADDD!!!!!

AHHHHHHH

Attached: fuqqqqa.png (284x321, 40K)

Something Trump is trying to change. I don’t think you’re wrong, look at the propaganda that’s foisted on our children through tv and celebrities.

Kikes and Muslims are like choosing between a poopfist or a shitty ass.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1E6qjmYmEdH
Vocaroo on point tho.

I love what this board is doing with these thots.
If society won't educate these white women then they should be shamed and shocked back into reality.
Retards that counter-signal mocking these broads want white women dead.

PARENTS AREN'T TEACHING THESE WOMEN
SCHOOLS AREN'T TEACHING THESE WOMEN
MEDIA ISN'T TEACHING THESE WOMEN
ONLY SHAMING AND MOCKING THESE WOMEN WILL SAVE THEM

Attached: makeup4.gif (366x183, 1.02M)

Propaganda by our own government for the first time ever in history is being allowed to be used on every single American alive.

Tax payer funded bulshit on top of the Russian bullshit they give us for free. Game on I guess.

Don’t forget the rape

youtu.be/fqUFKP3HCmo

She’s pure what’s your point with that MakeApp?

image to get the attention of reddit faggots like you kys cuck

Obama damaged the country so badly. We may never know the full extent of his crimes, but I’m sure they will in GTMO.

Tax payer funded bulshit on top of the Russian bullshit they give us for free. Game on I guess.
-anonymous

You are going to be surprised at how much shit you believe is bullshit.

based

He’s funny. But not haha funny.

Them browns know how to run meticulous much better than whites homey.

Murica *

Fuck off nu-Jow Forums
Women are like children, and Jow Forums is a white Christian conservative board.
These girls are victims, victims of their fathers utter FAILURES, victims of a society that had taught them through media that lefty values are true, victims of their mothers soft kind emotional pressures to help lesser races, victims of their government allowing them to travel, alone, on a backpacking trip through North Africa.
Women are like children and it is fathers, husbands and sons GOD GIVEN DUTY to protect them from their idiotic infantile urges.
Laughing at these idiotic girls is like laughing because an 8 year old got his face bitten off after trying to play with a pit bull with no adult supervision.

Meritoricracy is the new you faggot.

Oops I mean ma·tri·ar·chy

Attached: 0D45E6FA-B193-4284-8463-270A24D05C42.jpg (740x444, 88K)

Thank you Morocco. The world now has two less degenerate leftists.

Attached: 1528207497452.jpg (411x467, 44K)

She lived in a more pure era of Hollywood. You sully her image.

Also right looks better than painted faced asshole on the left Jew. That’s the point.

>posts pro-muslim antiwhite propaganda on facebook
>gets decapitated by the religion of peace

I'm not seeing the problem

Why cant you idiots hate both kikes and muzzies? Its not teams vs teams, they are both a threat to cultural destruction

Death to Isreal and death to Islam. Fuck em both, I won't support neither you jewcock sucking faggot

This whole meme is cringe bringing down the discourse level of the entire board.

We all hate Jews. We don’t need HELP hating them.

SAD!

Found another proxy I see.

autistic boi
Jow Forums will stay nazi forever

how to remove a post?

Ukraine pro Israel, what a surprise.

Attached: 6B118F57-1A6E-4342-93CD-E963EEC2ABBE.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

>same id
>different flags
>how delete

Attached: 15009788645445.jpg (309x363, 19K)

Proxy? You have no idea what you speak about.

wtf i love Israel now

We like Israelis we don’t like diaspora Jews.