TRUMP : IM NOT RUNNING 2020..WHO IS OUR/NEWGUY????

TRUMP IS NOT RUNNING 2020
washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-emperor-is-running-short-on-clothes/2018/04/20/b243b09a-44c7-11e8-ad8f-27a8c409298b_story.html?noredirect=on

Attached: trump-baby-chair.jpg (720x868, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=144356
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK THE DONALD AND HIS SHIT STAINED BIG BOY PANTIES !

Attached: trump-doody.jpg (800x694, 143K)

Looks like the Shill is going to run gain....

Attached: 291116clinton1.jpg (800x420, 116K)

I will vote Trump 2020, probabaly 10 times or so again.

Who is the pedo on the left?

>wa post
>opinions
Wew lad

Lock Him Up !

Attached: trump-prison.jpg (299x168, 7K)

>opinion piece by Bloody Joe
TRUMP LANDSLIDE GUARANTEED

Vote Jeb 2019

Attached: jeb.jpg (248x250, 10K)

"JewingtonPost"

>moar free salt
cry moar kushnerbot

It’s over

Trump will control a puppet similar to how Putin stepped down to let Medvedev "lead" for a while

like who? Pence?

Attached: General-Pence.jpg (1500x1000, 221K)

Wapo opinion piece
Fuck off back to plebbit kike

>washington post
>kiddie fucker extraordinaire John Podesta is an editor
they better pray he doesn't run again (of course he will) because the second term will be no holds barred. he's already fulfilled every dream a man can have, and once he gets term 2 he will have nothing to lose. i think he'll dismantle the fed and be martyred for it like every other president that has stood up to the jew

Attached: 1509474820824.png (120x123, 34K)

Newfag kike shilling wapo

>Opinion piece
>Washington Post

>article from April
Fugoff

nigger

>Washington punion

Why on Earth would I?

Possible. I think Pence knows enough of the truth of things to be loyal.

But I don't mean puppet in a negative context, more like, a 'vessel' for Trump to work his magic through.

Scarborough totally murdered that chick.

He seems like he's always hiding a smirk. Still don't know what to make of that guy.

CAN'T FUCKING READ IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

>linking a WaPo opinion piece
yikes

you know it. but jidf will make sure the american sheep won't vote for him

Attached: 1541258670289.jpg (2400x2700, 946K)

It's hard to judge for me as an outsider but based on the media turmoil around Trump and some of his actions it looks like he's really the "anti-establishment" candidate as which he posed.

Certainly not at the level Jow Forums would have liked but things like the UN migration pact decision will be reverted by any successor.

His wealth and public visibility made his victory unique and unrepeatable. No such candidate can rise in any party again, next president will be 100% globalist again.

Did we get them?

As reported by cbsnews.com

VATICAN CITY -- Pope Francis vowed Friday that the Catholic Church will "never again" cover up clergy sex abuse and demanded that priests who have raped and molested children turn themselves in. Francis dedicated his annual Christmas speech to the Vatican bureaucracy to abuse, evidence that a year of devastating revelations of sexual misconduct and cover-up has shaken his papacy and caused a crisis of confidence in the Catholic hierarchy.

Francis acknowledged that the church in the past had failed to treat the problem seriously, blaming leaders who out of inexperience or short-sightedness acted "irresponsibly" by refusing to believe victims. But he vowed that going forward the church would "never again" cover up or dismiss cases.

"Let it be clear that before these abominations the church will spare no effort to do all that is necessary to bring to justice whosoever has committed such crimes," he said

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=144356

>Opinions
>It’s becoming clear that Trump won’t run in 2020
SHGILL POST

666 kushner satan will
say hello to the end of it all

ALSO ARE YOU TRYING TO GET A NAME TO SHILL TOGETHER WITH TRUMP TO SPLIT VOTES BECAUSE OF FIRST PAST THE POST?

Opinionated news should be banned.

>"anti-establishment" candidate
with goldman sachs all up in his cabinet?

>kushner
but everyone will love the antichrist... does everyone love kushner?

> joe is joe

This. Please clap

Attached: JebOutOfKNowhere.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)