Why are conservative Americans against the idea of a federal European state...

Why are conservative Americans against the idea of a federal European state, when they believe so strongly in their federal American state?

Attached: 5c4ac2311327230ef7de262df128cab6--female-cop-female-police-officers.jpg (480x720, 43K)

I would like tthe see the role of our federal government reduced to National defense and interstate commerce. The more local the government is, the more responsive it can be when, on the rare occasion it is needed at all.

That and the federal government guaranteeing inalienable rights.

IE state governments not being able to restrict freedoms.

Who exactly are you talking about?

hahahahaha

canada is "BI-"racial and they tried to burn down the fucking white house.

I think america knows better than to play coy with a multiracial entity.

Conservative Americans dont belive in nor want a large federal state. Do you even politics?

MOMMY

There is no constitutional federal republic of Europe. If you are referring to the EU, then they are anything but a constitutional federal republic. They are much more closely ideologically allied with the Soviet Union.

So called "Conservatives" who want a strong federal state are imbicles who don't actually understand what they're asking for.
The same type who say, "US troops would NEVER turn against the American people."

(Except for when they did at Kent State, The internment of Japanese-Americans, the Battle of Blair Mountain, and the Bonus Army Conflict)

>Japanese
>Americans
Lefty get out

Yes, Roosevelt, they were Americans.

because we don't want to have to kill our way across that continent again. Twice in 100 years is enough.

the federal government turns against the American people every single day.

almost daily, absolutely weekly, the government does shit that would have our OG founding fathers drag them all out smacking them in the face with white gloves the whole way to the gallows

Our federal American state was intended to protect our individual rights from other interests. The federal Euro state will be intended to codify its own authority to grant or remove rights as it sees fit. Europeans don't know what it means to be a citizen because the overwhelming majority of them think like subjects. Your nation states are more likely to look out for you then a central authority.

>They'd use gloves

Attached: bap.jpg (590x465, 72K)

We believe in our constitution specifically because it impairs the growth and power of the federal government.
First day on Jow Forums?

who is the semen demon

The Anti-Federalists were right, and you'll all find that out as well. Europe and her people should do whatever they think is best, though.

>tfw they lost their mind over these small taxes and no representation
I'm sure politicians would be hanging from lampposts if they were around.

a truly unified europe would eventually subject the whole world to its control.

so there is always a balance to be had, between retaining the sources of civilisation and global advancement, whilst not having so much power to deny the less developed people and nations the agency to evolve into something useful.

also Isreal would be btfo in a moment if europe unified. as new maps would be drawn up for the middle east, to rectify the rush job done after the war.

Who the fuck says we do? Whose opinion are you reciting?
saged

>they believe so strongly in their federal American state
That's where you're wrong, buckaroo.

America is nothing like Europe. America is a nation of settlers founded from a single colonial state, while Europe is an ancient patchwork of ethnicities and nations. It’s apples and oranges you communist faggot

Also American federalism is a scam anyway, at this point it functions like a unitary state with a shitty administration.

>Federal Overstate polices on the behalf of [group] is good.
>Federal Overstate polices on the behalf of [anti-group] is bad.

(((they))) don't want their puppet to be demoted to 2nd strongest superpower

Conservative europeans are against the shabbos goy states of europe too.

I think the EU is a good idea, but horribly implemented.

Attached: 1430438820357.jpg (3000x1903, 2.64M)

That’s already happening because of China and (((they))) aren’t doing shit about it. And Europe wouldn’t be an actual threat, since a federal European state would be plunged into chaos by the first crisis. Just look at what’s happening with Eastern Europe and the protests in France. 4th Reich isn’t happening, Hans.

because they are afraid we would be stronger than them and they ca no longer spread their retarded liberalism

I don't know about Americans' opinions on United States of Europe but I'm strongly against it. Fuck that gay shit.

conservative Americans don't want the federal state you subhuman jew
>german flag
every time

What do you mean Israel is finished? While we're less zogged than America, i'm sure there's plenty zog in EU government.
Also, redrawing middle east is a good idea.

Came here to post this.

I live in a 37% black Third World state called Mississippi but I prefer its government to the US Fed.

Attached: Fulton-Main-courthouse-square-ms.jpg (1500x1000, 511K)

Europe has twice as many people than US and EU is the only thing keeping Europeans down, if EU turned into USE then America wouldn't be able to even remotely compete, so that's why they support Jews who support current EU.

They did fight a civil war trying to stop the whole massive federal government thing. They just don't want you to befall the same fate as America is now.

We don't believe in it. What we do believe is that you faggots are copying us, but you only damage to duplicate the worst elements, and none of the positive qualities.

*manage.

Fucking phone posters.

Absolute horse shit. I've ever seen so much horse shit packed into such a succinct package before.

>they believe so strongly in their federal American state

Attached: 1532406746086.jpg (270x360, 25K)

we don't want to see you repeat the same mistakes

Our states decided to work together. The EU got where re e it is by lying pretending it wouldn't absorb the sovereignty of tree he host nations.

Even then we needed a fucking civil war to cement it in place.