Sweden YES

>nbcnews.com/news/world/pussy-riot-couple-denied-asylum-sweden-face-deportation-russia-n950726
Sweden denies asylum to pussy riot who now face deportation. There is a strong chance that they are murdered if they return to Russia.
Meanwhile Sweden takes in thousands of Muslim refugees and forces Swedes to assimilate with their culture. You censor their savagery and brainwash your own people into believing they are kindhearted folk.

I'm not defending Pussy Riot or supporting them, but what in the actual fuck is wrong with you Swedes. I thought this was all a meme, but it turns out this is an actual representation of your nation

Attached: swedistan.jpg (576x1024, 108K)

>Using green txt for the link
Kill urself, faggot

Jesus Christ OP. It's "SWEDEN NOOOO!"

Pussy riot is a CIA project to upend authoritarian rule in Russia by radicalizing women.

I'm very surprised by this desu. Seems like too great a propaganda opportunity to let it go to waste.
But on the other hand they are white - and we don't help whites here. Still surprising though.

Attached: 1545482890463.jpg (640x480, 57K)

>There is a strong chance that they are murdered if they return to Russia.
This is bullshit and you know it.

>white
Have you seen the wife? She looks like a gypsy or an armenian.

Sweden YES when we mock them for something.
Sweden NO when we agree with what they are doing.

hey dipshit it should be

>SWEDEN NO!

lurk more

Are you implying that Putin hasn't committed political murder before? It's unlikely they will be killed months after entry, but you can bet they will face punishment.

>sweden deports feminists that demand open borders
Well, it's a start.

The number of people who get murdered is small and they are all serious players (actual politicians, investigative journalists, deep-state actors who switch sides), not activist clowns.

Interesting.
On one hand Sweden is showing they prefer sand niggers to whites which is a YES.
On the other hand they are deporting feminist roasties which is a NO.

Lol imagine the extreme conflict that went on over this

They are feminist and pro-degeneracy so they need protection but they are white so they must be oppressors and dont deserve asylum

Swedish leftists are aggressively trying to destroy the country. Is it out of spite? They do seem to be full of hatred and misery.

Fucking Sweden.
Can't make this shit up.
They should have claimed to be muslim.
Honestly though WTF?

Attached: sweden.jpg (876x493, 73K)

Sweden deported an orphaned child to eastern Ukraine (actual warzone) but thier women stop the deportation of convicted rapists. Barbara Lerner Spectre and her kin have sunk thier teeth in so far and will never go.

This pic is from Morocco

lurk moar

lmao I know this girl
she goes to my uni and she's a thot

Attached: 15454234234232525.jpg (719x1280, 204K)

>she's a thot
The "say no to white boys" shirt is kind of a dead giveaway that she is a brain dead thot so thanks

>PLEASE user! LET ME STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY AND GIVE ME GIBS!

You guys realize she could have stayed without any problem, but she wanted asylum so that she'd get gibs?

Attached: pussy riot.jpg (650x366, 43K)

FPBP. OP is a faggot.
also: Who want feminist hohol-jew mutts around.

>Post pic of american mudder
Haha nigger tier thread from a nigger tier country.

Attached: 1538062057551.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Be as that may, she epitomizes your women.

>1.
Deporting roastie idiot feminazis is good.
>2.
That girl in the pic is American
>3.
OP is a jewish shill

Dead slavic bitches, cry me a river nigger

White american woman race mix a loooot more.

I think its funny, just think about it maybe now the roasties in pussy riot understand how fucked up our government really are.

This
This is your American mudshark you stupid fucking mutt.

>Pussy riot is a CIA project to upend authoritarian rule in Russia by radicalizing women.

Pussy Riot is a CIA project to upend legal and necessary governance during a heightened period of American political interference by radicalizing mentally immature adults who think acting like 12 year olds can bring about proper political change.

FTFY :^)

Attached: 1534103726410.jpg (750x674, 166K)

They deport Russian race mixer with his Armenian wife by the way.
Armenians are literal Christian Arabs.
If you can confuse pic related woman named Lusine Janyan with ethnic Russians which are notorious for straight hair, you're brain damaged.

Attached: -nDKWppNSsU.jpg (480x480, 50K)

> murdered if return
Lol. They are controlled opposition and action in the cathedral was a false flag.

kek, what goverment?