Does he have a point?

does he have a point?

Attached: 48396204_10161117221110099_2998283855787458560_n.jpg (934x960, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2z7kEAy6mI&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christianity is bluepilled.

No

Attached: buildawall.png (500x522, 163K)

No

Attached: 1544805036494.jpg (920x960, 206K)

> escaping war

More like escaping their cousins and responsibilities

The OP like Mikel Jollett's cock and semen in his poop chute.

Attached: Contempt for Christians.png (908x539, 48K)

his point is that he is a better christian than us.
jokes on him, i hate jesus.
christians can point their soft fingers and say "shame on you" all they want. they are going the way of the dinosaur and shaming the rational people of the world won't stop that

JUST

Attached: 1544793910031.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>escaping war
Lol what war? The war against civility? They seem to be perpetuating that.

(((christ)))

most atheists are liberals and therefore by definition are irrational

>Christians do not have to be held to Christian standards

no they were citizens coming for the census count. but why should facts affect OPs stupid propaganda
commie leftie atheist scum should not quote scripture.

how about shame on the Honduran govt? Shame on Guatamala and Mexican governments, asshole. We won't be shamed for taking care of our own people. Take care of your own people, i say

>aww fuck borders n laws n shit

God was pretty clear about killing homosexuals and stoning witches and disobedient children, non believers, etc. Cherry picking leftist scum.

/thread

fuck christcucks

Suddenly, liberals become good Christians. Can he remind us what Christ said about abortion and homosexuals ? :)

>democrats are suddenly good christians as soon as it means they can shit on trump
the guy who started the fundraiser is a wounded veteran btw

atheists are mentally retarded. they are too stupid to even talk about. they are animal spirits that have barely evolved and will require many lifetimes to advance spiritually. they should all be silenced or mercy killed.

>People who have no standards think they're going to hold other people up to standards they are assigning to them rather than the standards said people hold for themselves.

Yes he was. If you don't take care of your own first, you're worse than an infidel.

1 Timothy 5:8 -

>Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Also, God believes in the Nations. The removal of the Nations to try to create One World is literally one of the first stories in the Bible, the Tower of Babel.

Attached: 30154-babel.800w.tn.jpg (800x572, 86K)

Can we get the chapter and verse where Christ says don’t build a wall?

Not by demon worshippers.

Leviticus 19:34 is adressed specifically to the Jews
"for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt". They'll also go to Leviticus to tell you how evil your religion is.

are we really gonna have this thread every day?

There is no open war currently in the western hemisphere. There are dangerous places with dangerous people, which aren't the places where we want to go get a bunch of people to live amongst us.

This would be true if non religious people demonstrated themselves to be rational. Except they've by and large replaced Christianity with a worship of Science™, the State, and Hedonism - all of which lead to a total takeover of Western countries from the third world.

Fpbp

Attached: 1540278651474.png (908x539, 27K)

So Christcucks have free reign to defy God's Word so long as it's not being called out by a Christcuck? Very hypocritical!

It's not God's word though. Read the thread and the Bible. When a foreigner asks Jesus for water, he said he doesn't feed dogs you illiterate fuck. Only when she said "but the dogs get crumbs too" did he relent and give her a little. Guess what, we give crumbs. Not our fucking homes.

Where did Christ say that nations are obligated to allow hordes of heathen invaders into the countries and to feed them?

he basically said it indirectly in all of his teachings. The views that Jow Forums supports with regard to building a wall to keep people out is the most un Christ-like, demonic, and evil thing that they could wish for.

Bullshit.

Cite it motherfucker.

Bull fucking shit. That's called Churchianity - soppy, be a pushover substitute for Christianity. The exaltation of one virtue over all the others is in itself a vice and is the un Christ-like thing to do and comes from the evil one, fucking fool.

That verse is talking specifically about taking converts. Circumcision is mandatory, making offerings at the temple is mandatory, following Mosaic Law is mandatory.

>“The foreigners residing among you must be treated as native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.” —Leviticus 19:34
>“Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.” —Exodus 23:9
>“Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers for by doing that some have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.” —Hebrews 13:1-2
Well, Christcucks? inb4 >muh interpretation

he believed that all people should be welcomed and not turned away.. he was a about love and sacrifice.. not the intolerant, exclusionary, pure evil views that are expressed by you and other Jow Forums demons.

I am sure he is very disappointed in you.. maybe someday you will change your evil views.

Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber

John 10:1

Escaping their own santerian narcosatanic cultire

ignorant

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723--eyes.jpg (236x231, 8K)

I said find where Christ said it, can you even fucking read? And being kind to a random traveler passing though is not the fucking same as an invasion of subhumans, you fucking weasel.

Cite it where he said mass migrations of millions of antichrist subhumans should be welcomed and even paid for.

Do not oppress and treat kindly is on the assumption they are allowed to be there. Of course you treat guests with kindness and do not oppress them, but you're intentionally trying to a square a circle. This isn't saying you need to allow foreign nations to subsume your own, or be allowed to supersede your sovereign rights.

Actually Jesus hates the lukewarm who are too cowardly to commit, even when it's uncomfortable. He also hates people who use their faith in the public square to make themselves look good and prop themselves up, remember that bit about praying in public?

>The Bible is the word of God
>Christ is part of God
>The Bible is Christ's word
Done

Where does it say anything about importing foreigners or letting them in through your walls? It just says don't harass the ones that are present

You do the work of your father.

Attached: IMG_1497.jpg (924x918, 130K)

What war? most of them are either unemployed unskilled labourers or people with criminal records who can't get real jobs.

The Bible is the work of God...and Jesus' disciples, fallible human men.

>“Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.” —Exodus 23:9
>“Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers for by doing that some have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.” —Hebrews 13:1-2
Where does it say anything about treating strangers with unprovoked malice?
>I have no argument so I'll just try to deflect with an insult

this is a pretty funny troll

In case you weren't sure

Attached: IMG_9342.png (606x492, 54K)

not real christians

its damn near 2019, why do people still believe in imaginary friends and fairy tales. i just dont get it.

Oh, so now the Bible is fallible and can be selectively applied? So all the parts you don't like can just be dismissed by saying "ancient jews misinterpreted God"?

OP's shit said Christ is very clear, which is the claim you support. You cannot make a single citation of a quote from Christ saying to let in millions of foreigners at once. Being kind to a traveler is not the same as an invading source, but you speak the language of your father.

didn't mexico own a big chunk of the us

youtube.com/watch?v=x2z7kEAy6mI&app=desktop

Then let god feed them.

Is a Japanese tourist visiting for 2 weeks and then going home the same as 3 million devil worshipping Haitians who will murder us all the same way the did to the French as soon as they are here in sufficient numbers and breeding like rats?

Why are you oppressing strangers by not allowing the entire world's population to stay in your home?

SAVED

Attached: OKHEIL.png (500x514, 269K)

I don't think he specifically mentioned them but that's what we have Holy Mother Church for

>does he have a point
Talk is cheap.

Attached: tiresome.gif (400x310, 237K)

No thats the media simply misquoting him.

Wtf! I hate Jews now!

Liberals never have points.

he suks the dick of the devil….so no...he doesn't have a point...

Attached: untitled4.png (1243x1143, 1.99M)

Deport him to Mexico and see how he feels.

Its clearly anti-semitism, afterall minorities can't be racist!

Attached: MY FELLOW WHITE GOYIMS_.jpg (2000x2000, 776K)

As a Christian, if Jesus was alive today he would have seen these spics with their Gucci and iPhones and equated them to the money lenders and whores pedelling their wears in the temple in Jerusalem.

He would seem a wall as just punishment.

Which war are they escaping again?

"hey guise tolerant liberal athe- i mean christian here, i just wanted to say that jesus is against all the conservatives and stuff because he said be compassionite or something.

Attached: 1543466307515.png (728x1608, 516K)

Because you won't believe that Christ speaks through the Bible for some reason, just replace "Christ" with "The Bible" in the tweet and we're all good. There is no distinction between "traveler" and "stranger"; Christians are mandated by the Bible to treat them all with kindness and welcome them all into your lands.
Where in the Bible does it compare Japanese tourists and """devil worshiping Haitians"""? God's Word commands you to treat all strangers with kindness.
>implying I'm a Christcuck bound by Christcuck laws

>christianity says you must let them all in
Yeh no and that's a pathetic strawman.

Fucking kike rat

unless YOU Suc as much dIc as he does...

Attached: sf.png (499x269, 227K)

You are obviously a Jew.

see . Educate yourself.

>Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”

Caesar has demanded borders be enforced.

Now sit down and shutup.

Jesus can stay on the other side of the wall. Were pagans again

Attached: C995D939-33B3-44B8-A032-032D546B64C6.png (762x464, 581K)

God separated all the races because bad things happened when they gathered together

>refugees
More like thieves and we all know what the ten commandments says about stealing. (((Jollett))) needs to get gassed.

I don't see why the US has to shoulder every brown person's burden. You guys have your own people living in the streets, vets going without proper care, and people working 2-3 jobs and still barely making ends meet. Government services are shit, roads are in shambles.
Take care of your own people first, wake the fuck up.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>Caesar only existed 2000 years ago
>The Bible is fallible and logically inconsistent
Pick one.

liar

>jesus said if someone doesnt let you in their home dust off your feet and leave the city
jesus said if someone doesnt let you in their home dust off your feet and leave the city
>jesus said if someone doesnt let you in their home dust off your feet and leave the city
jesus said if someone doesnt let you in their home dust off your feet and leave the city

>Were pagans again
>Were
Fucking degenerates.

I see someone's having difficulty accepting they got TOLD.

Attached: look at him.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

What war?

Jews are like 2% of the US population yet somehow they are everywhere.
Some journalist? Jewish
Some blue checkmark? Jewish
Some CEO guy? Jewish
Some randy politician? Also Jewish
How the fuck does that work?

ah yes, the great war of mexico

>it's an atheist tries to tell Christians how to be Christians episode
yawn

Jesus was a migrant. lol
Mary and Joseph were travelling for the Roman census. They were too late for the Exodus.
Jew/Atheists never bother to check facts.

>refugees escaping war

Except they're not.

Most “Twitter Jews” are our guys who took it too far and believe each other