Does pol support an independent Cornwall?

One of the few uncucked places left in western europe, with a rich and unique history and culture to that of the rest of Britain

Attached: st-pirans-flag.jpg (309x215, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cornwalllive.com/news/business/controversial-incinerator-cost-141-million-438765
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-13469851
inclusioncornwall.co.uk/what-is-inclusion/social-inclusion-2/diversity-network-for-cornwall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>crucifix on flag
Jesus wasn't European.

proof?

>needs proof Nazareth isn't in Europe
bong public education failing you?

>Two bars intersecting is a Christian symbol

I would support them becoming independent if they had an actual Nationalist Party that had goals of ethnic preservation unlike certain other nations in the UK *ahem* *cough- SCOTLAND-*cough*

What, you think they're Carthaginian?

Fuck off. Your NHS has the least amount of funding, don't even have fibre optic broadband, shit transport links, full of either old people or drug using chavs because Cornwall has fuck all to do apart from go to the beach or the pub. It's windy and wet most of the fucking time and your only city is the size of Devons smallest town.

Cornish need to fucking die

>Implying Britain is not a North African nation.

Who?

independent Wessex is what we need, not just cornfags

I got corn walled last night. Can't even walk straight today.

And no, like 6 people talk Cornish.

Why? This is just the national equivalent of White flight.

The Hebrew/Phoenician Empire led by King David around 1,300 B.C in the Bronze Age, mined for tin and copper in Cornwall.
Jesus Christ also spent the missing 18 years of his life in Britain
He and his Uncle Joseph of Arimathea, built the very first Church in Glastonbury Hill in Glastonbury, England.
The very first church in the world is in Britain.
Pagancucks utterly fucking BTFO

YES

Attached: 1484858543014.png (1224x604, 935K)

Attached: St-Piran1.jpg (499x498, 91K)

>Joseph of Arimathea
>Arimathea
Also not European. Stop worshipping a cult of nonwhites.

Attached: 1499637053806.png (853x543, 40K)

>One of the few uncucked places

I hear they're starting to regret their Leave vote because they realized their gibs would dry up.

Attached: cornishpepe.jpg (525x712, 203K)

He was a Roman, and he was the second richest man in the Roman Empire next to Caesar.
fuck off fucking pagancuck kike shill
Christ could buy your whole bum town 6 million times over if he lived today.

>uncucked
Apart from that it's full of rich twats from the rest of the UK who bought holiday homes there, and that the locals sustain themselves entirely by sucking the dicks of these invasive tourists for the summer. Subsequently it is gentrified to all fuck and nobody on a middle income can afford to live there

Independent from England? Yes. Independent from the UK? No, for now.

Attached: cornish_youth.jpg (640x427, 76K)

No a cornwall can not be independent it would need a robust frame and even then it would likely only last a few seasons if that.

houses aren't that expensive if you buy a home in a shitty town like where I and most people live and not in an idealistic seaside village.
You're right though, our glory days died when all the industry went to shit.

Attached: st.austell.jpg (640x480, 92K)

The Independent may have told you that, but wrong. Most likely the ones whinging about losing gibs are the ones who voted remain in the first place

A United Ireland is more important

Nobody there can speak proper fucking english

WE

who needs to speak proper English when you're not English

thats the symbol of St. Michael, you nigger.

I always thought Cornwall was full of old people and basically no one. I dont know how nationalism could emerge from an area with a population so small, nobody even speaks Cornish.

But, yes all the celtic nations should leave the UK (Wales, N Ireland, Scotland) immediately

he saved them from paganism which helped create the nations of europe

it's the symbol of St. Piran

We will liberate our Cornish brethren after we liberate the North.

Attached: 1544653342105.jpg (500x747, 82K)

We're definitely a forgotten and abused corner of England, hence we get eurogibs in the first place. But be it England or the EU, we're constantly fucked by both.

As an example:
cornwalllive.com/news/business/controversial-incinerator-cost-141-million-438765

Despite a large campaign force by the villagers, decision making on this incinerator went all the way to parliament, where Eric Fatfuck Pickles overruled everything.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-13469851

If the opportunity ever arose that we might have even the slightest chance of independence, I have no doubt that the British propaganda machines would be able to sway stupid people into voting against it, just like they did with Scotland.

Attached: large[1].jpg (700x467, 88K)

We need a Cornish assembly that's for sure.

>wanting to balkanize the UK to divide and conquer.

Just how jewish are u op?

devolution is the opposite of globalism.

We have a 98% white population (taking into account non-british whites) and we quite enjoy it.
It won't be long until the Jew decides we aren't "vibrant" enough, and tries to ship some "diversity" in.
inclusioncornwall.co.uk/what-is-inclusion/social-inclusion-2/diversity-network-for-cornwall/

Independence could keep us pure.