What do I do?

I've been a saint my entire life. I've always done right and looked out for the best interest of others, until now. Met a guy at work and we have an insane connection. Come to find out he has an on/off girlfriend. Is it so wrong if something happens between us? This is the first time I've been faced with this, I always thought it was a terrible thing to do before. For some reason right now, I just don't care. What do I do?

Attached: download-1.jpg (169x299, 15K)

make yourself the forefront of his life, and while it is wrong, if the other relationship is on/off then its meh. also are the feeling mutual?

>proclaiming your own goodness.
Your probably just an egotistical cunt so do whatever you want, you'll be no worse than before.

>my entire life
How old are you?

>This is the first time I've been faced with this
What other not saint things have you done?

Technically it's wrong. But your pussy gets wet for this guy.

Just remember this guy will do the same to you that he did to her. Live by the sword die by the sword. Once a cheater always a cheater. You'll probably have some great sex, and he's going to break your heart like he did to that other girl.

Keep that shit in mind.

This is not in my character. I take pride in being considerate and treating others well. By your language and hint of resent it is clear you don't. Thanks for the input.

Thank you. Yes they are.

Thank you! A legit response. It really is as simple as that. He gets my pussy wet and I can't shake it.
I'm not trying to marry the guy, he's not going to break my heart, probably the opposite. I appreciate your response.

Old. I can't think of anything.

Since you're an old whore, then why did you call yourself "a saint"?

Hey just remember...miss saint...that you can't come crying back to us because you pulled the trigger and decided to fuck some guy that you knew what a bad choice.

I'm pretty sure that you will probably do it anyway, just don't be surprised when you do it and no one has any mercy for you. You didn't have any mercy for the other chick. You happily fucked some other girl's boyfriend behind her back, don't fucking seek relationship advice after you do that.

Uuh.

>I'm a saint... but I'm gonna screw this guy who's got a girlfriend because he gets my pussy wet. And then prolly break his heart lol.

fucking kek what a saint. Can't wait to see you in 15 years in the threads about guys looking for virgin girls that they're so insecure for not wanting a skank like yourself.

Stop living like such a pussy, do what you want.

Extreme pride is one of the greatest faults and sins a person could have. Maybe take a step back and tame that massive ego you have before going after a man whose relationship status you're unsure of.

^^subjective

On/off again. Does it matter if they're off?

Haha. I really enjoy how judgemental everyone is.

Thats super narcissistic. Good people generally don't believe that tjey're good. Good people just do what's right- it doesn't take a huge amount of effort.

Sincerely ask people you trust and then decide how good you are. Morality is really hard to pin.

Actually it really wouldn't. Well it could. Is their on/off shit kind of circumstantial? When they're off is it expected that he's to remain loyal? Is this the reason she's asking for advice, because she knows it is wrong to move in?

I'm going to disagree. Good people know that they are good. You know that because you observe people who do shitty things and decide that you wouldn't be like that. Even shitheads know that they are shitheads.

Any kind of sexual relationship before marrige is not saint, so you do not have to warry about that one thing

When did Jesus or Buddha ever wax poetic about how perfect and moralistic they were?

They didn't, it was others who surrounded them that told tales of them being of pure heart and without sin.

Truly good people don't talk like OP nor sound as narcissistic and pontificate about how saintly they are.
OP is just as subjective in stating how perfect and moral she is.

I really can't argue with an edgy teen. I mean, seriously how old are you? I'm sure you are way more clever than me, and have it all figured out.

Is that projection on your part? Because you didn't really counter anything I said with a proper argument, nor do you seem to know what "edgy" is.

OP is narcissistic and needs to have more self awareness. If anything, the original post is the edgiest post in the thread.

It is not. I'm not boasting. I am aware of who I am and I am considerate of others before myself. Saint wasn't meant to be taken as you are taking it. I am told on a regular how outstanding my character is by others, without asking, which is why this is conflicting. No one is perfect. There is a tinge of resent in your reply

This is my question, i feel it would be wrong but at the same time is it really my job to decide what is right or wrong for them if they are on a break?!

Thank you. I agree. Most people are aware of who they are and their character.

Good people just do what's right-it doesn't take a huge amount of effort?!?

I would have to believe that they thought they were good.. or they wouldn't have kept doing what they were doing.

>By your language and hint of resentment, you clearly are not a good person, like I am.

>Wow everyone's judging me, I would never do that I'm so good

Utter hypocrisy. Listen your original post has no need for that sentence about how good of a person you are, it should have no bearing, you're just using that as a bragging point, literally pride. Christ said "Don't do your works to be seen of men".

No, you're just some fucking cocksucker who took his first class in ethics or something. Get the fuck out of here injecting religion into a conversation about how good people know they are good.

>wax poetic

I actually snorted reading your tripe. Get the fuck outta here, who do you think you are?

You're such a cunt. Someone is coming here with a genuine moral quandary and your only goal this entire time has been to insult and belittle them as severely as possible. Does it really trigger you that much that someone has some pride in themselves? Why the fuck are you here if your only agenda is to crucify people for appearing too braggadocios for your liking? What are you, 12?

Interesting... words that never came out of my mouth

Thank you

I think you should really assess the situation, the relationship won't last if you have any doubts morally, it's good to have absolute morals. You have to ask why it is or isn't wrong. I think it's wrong because I wouldn't want that happening to me, "do unto others as you would have them do to you".

That is what I try to live by. I was actually in a crappy long term relationship and had it happen to me. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I keep thinking of it but probably only trying to justify. Thank you for the input.