Untitled

Attached: 5C9DE45E-C091-4D23-8E80-BBC3ACA03F1C.jpg (750x900, 125K)

why is everyone pretending like the gofundme is a big deal?

yes stupid, the idea is to get the wall, it's irrelevant where the funds come from.
You are female, only females care about who does what instead of the final result.

Mexico paying for the wall was a figure of speech

that's nice,now get in the chipper

Attached: chipper.jpg (515x515, 78K)

>pays for israel's wall
>won't play for US wall

Mexico is paying for the wall through higher tariffs.

Also it was an irrelevant talking point. What is important that the replacement of European Americans is halted.

>why is everyone pretending like the gofundme is a big deal?
because they dont want the wall to be made??

The biggest source of shitskins into the US are legal immigrants from India. Trump halted this by making it much more expensive for companies to hire Pajeets and he made sure that no Pajeets will be staying by making it impossible for them to take their family with them.

TRUMPANZEES are so delusional !

Attached: hillary 10hrs.jpg (284x209, 11K)

>the bargaining stage of denial
Close to acceptance now

THE MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT PART WAS JUST 4DCHESS TRICK

If trump said "I am going to build the wall", the elites and their shills could just fake being into libertarianism and asking questions like "who is going to pay for the wall", "dont you know there is no such thing as free food?" and other stuff like that just to try have a reason to complain about the wall without having to say the real reason they dont want the wall

with mexico is going to pay for it, if they tried this trick trump could just say "mexico is going to pay for it."

>all this back pedaling

I dont get you burger faggots. You have the best guns and militiias yet you sit back and dont defend the border yourself. Instead you fund some cuckraiser hoping someone will build a wall. Yall are acting like a bunch of lazy niggers.

Did anyone, at all, care as to who payed for the wall? People just want their fucking wall.

Killing mexicans is illegal. The laws are shit and nobody wants to go to jail for one mexican.

She's 100% right

There are homeless vets, there are schools, we could use it for socialized healthcare but we decide to give 15 million to an imaginary enemy concocted by a senile jew panderer preying on the fears of the unintelligent

If you contribute to the retardation of American, you are the enemy

We are a bunch of lazy niggers. Once they realize we are cowards offline we are FUCKED!

>people giving their own money to build wall
>libtard: delusional

It's not back pedalling... stop being a pedantic asshole

>WAS JUST 4DCHESS TRICK
hahaha
wow
just WOW

Attached: trump most essential command.jpg (1024x480, 55K)

Attached: 1538790783985.jpg (572x572, 64K)

>you can keep your doctor

fuck off shillblue faggot

I'd shake that man's hand, tell him to put on some clothes, and treat him to a nice steak dinner and a couple beers

I dont got nothing against mexicans but defending your border with lethal force should be legal. Also is no burger willing to stand up to governemnt tyranny? Tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants and mexicans or somethin...

Based

Isn’t the government shutdown over this so ~5 billion for the wall wtf is a couple million gonna do

Last I checked it had just over 1/20 of a percentage of the total cost funded. So just 99.95% more to go!

>Canadians talking about protecting the border

I could take a 40 min drive and come shit on your land and drive back right now and you are still proud of your country right? Don't pretend to know whats good for our country when your country is the liberal dreamland and you are doing just fine

Because it’s at 15 million in 5 days

Attached: 0A95E884-2B2C-4AD4-AFCC-724F20595D64.jpg (1242x2443, 1.06M)

Drumpftards are the ultimate cuckolds.

first they tried to work with the system, then they tried to work around it, next they'll try to work through it

So much for being the party of the poor, downtrodden, and the working class.
You represent the elite, 1%ers, bankers, and Wall Street.

nigger

I realized a while back that it’s only people that don’t have guns that believe that they could do anything they want with them if they had them

Over $15 million in only 5 days and already the second biggest gofundme of 2018 you fucking piece of shit faggot.

My country is shit, I know. I was going to act but in a drunken rage 4 months of my work and planning and "things" were thrown away. What do you plan to do? nothing. obv because the american ethos is get it all by doing nothing.

I honestly don't care if the gofundme doesn't even get to a bill in congress to spend it. It shows that people actually do want the wall.
Christine Blasey Ford? - 1 mil in a month or so
Andy McCabe? - what was it? like 750k in two months?
Peter Strzok? - 500k in a couple weeks
The wall gofundme has raised over 15mil in a typical work week and all the libs got their panties in a bunch. For what? Because you're offended by the wall? No. Because you're upset that your stupid virtue signalling is being overshadowed by real patriots that really want the best for their country. Suck it.

Attached: hmmmmmmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>Also is no burger willing to stand up to governemnt tyranny?
Wrong

Attached: BE9544E6-55E6-40CE-B3E1-81406165084A.jpg (720x405, 93K)

Its embarrassing that Americans so fully gave into kike propaganda that they gave 15 million to an imaginary enemy. The jews and Trump will be having a very merry christmas laughing at how thoroughly they manipulated us

Your american ego is sustained by a false world view my friend. Guns are plentiful in Canada.

Really is ironic, isn't it? Libcucks are ridiculously deluded.

Stop trying to incite violence glow nigger

Attached: 4DCCAC86-A084-4B3E-A746-B93E58B31D4C.jpg (780x834, 67K)

they never supported working class. they always support welfare class. quite the opposite

Bitch I just wanna know the details of where that money is going, is it going to the govornment to then use it for the border, if so they will probably spend it on assistance for undocumented immigrants or something

I can't remember who said it but basically "All process arguments are disingenuous." The reality is that it doesn't matter how something is accomplished as long as it's accomplished. (assuming you didn't waste TOO many resources i.e. a Pyrrhic victory) Only faggots, kikes and women care about process. Look at how libs and cuckservatives always whine about muh democracy and muh bipartisanship. Democracy is their god, when in reality the reason we were founded as a Republic was to promote freedom. The reality is as long as a system works, it works, democracy is USELESS unless it accomplishes the goals of the nation. In this case crowdfunding will either work or fail, either way it's irrelevant who funds the wall as long as it gets funded.

(((they))) fear small-donor money raising

He always said the taxpayers would have to front the money.
this is what happens when you listen to a bunch of lies all day like the leftist media.

I always took it as he was going to cut all anchor babies, international welfare payments to Central America and Mexico; punishing them on trade and undercutting of low wage labour

I'm not. I am a peaceful person, especially when drunk.

DF-2F-78-DC-AB-47
Verizon IP,
Ferrell , NJ,
We doing street address next are you gonna stop?

>Basic math

This isn't what 1/20 would equate to. Surely 1/20 would be 95%.

>the wall is the most important thing in preserving america so lets throw all our money at it over everything else

You realize most illegal immigrants don't come from the southern border, right? Stop being a kike cum swilling sheep and realize you have been brain raped by a jew puppet

5% of 1 billion in a few days,
I don't think you know how much money that really is. By basic trends it will be done in less than a year.

>we will make mexico pay
>became we will pay mexico
>they will pay for the wall
>we will crowdfund for the wall.

>these are the same people saying big goverment is bad, and now they are just giving free money to the government.

I just want to watch it all burn

what a good thread, I'm glad this has been up for over 30 minutes while Jow Forums humor threads get deleted in half that time

>lets throw all our money at it over everything else
$5 billion isn't "all of our money." Especially compared to the $38 billion for Israel. You're falling for the "It doesn't solve the problem 100%, therefore let's not do it" argument put forth by Pelosi.

1/20 of 1%

Do you think it will raise the $1,000,000,000 target? It will take a year or so at the current rate (and it was slower today than yesterday) these things tend to level off. What do you think?

someone should ask him if he's aware of this gofundme and if his family has donated to this? I guarantee it's a no.

Attached: 1482441183675.jpg (700x700, 74K)

> i dont know who effects tariffs

it is not mexico it is the USA buyers.

if they add 20 percent tariffs, the price changes for the buyer you fag, less economic stability means a weaker peso, which means exports increase.

I know right ?

>they don't like edgy humor
>they just want demoralization and subversion.

Come track me, you fucking kike sucking faggot

You are leading to the retardation of America, throw your money at an invisible enemy for the jews, you fucking sheep

The left can’t meme

Seems ive hit a nerve. You see, I don't like the jews, but I hate the left more. Ive seen their evils first hand, and i'll do what I have to, to stop it. Your time runs near.

>I am a peaceful person, especially when drunk
>in a drunken rage 4 months of my “planning and work” were thrown away.
>go kill Mexicans impressionable white people. (((WE))) need a new white racist Trump supporter to massacre the left so we can flood the media with his picture to distract from the shutdown

Attached: ABEDC355-2724-4203-89D6-47807BDB087B.jpg (1250x697, 87K)

Trump doesn't pretend to be like us. He's honest with us. We know what we're getting with Trump.

I think he meant 1/200 which is still wrong. It is still slot of money for an individual nine the less.snd shoes more than an epetition.

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-011920_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 365K)

1.5% of one billion in 5 days. 15,000,000 is 1.5% of 1,000,000,000.

Get in the oven

You were the one so triggered by an image that you threatened a guy by tracing his ip and yet you are self-aware that the man you worship is a jew panderer yet you love him anyway...how fucking pathetic

Man it's almost like they really want that wall.

trump is loosing in all fields.
as americans are loosing there jobs and the future for there children.

>tHe LeFt CaN't MeMe

Attached: 36774567547.jpg (502x353, 47K)

Nah. Right now it’s more of a symbol that the right can point at say see! Clearly America wants this. It’ll fall way short and everybody will get refunded that donated.

Further proof that the left can't meme.

>sit back and do nothing, goy
fuck off faggot I'm not advocating anything btw, I just make shit up on the internet

The gofundme should be compared to other gofundme’s not to the actual cost of the wall. The fact that a gofundme has raised over $15 million in 5 days and keeps rising is why faggot shitlibs are raising such a stink about it. If it had raised $5000 they wouldn’t give a shit.

100 / 1.5 = 66.67 5 day spans
66.67 * 5 = 333 1/3 days
still less than a year, just not as much less

You are assuming a lot. I don't care about trump. Yes he licks jew balls. I think its much more important to kill your leftist ass before I deal with his kind.

why is having a wall considered anti american and anti women.
i dont get it.
and i dont think its because everyone wants black or brown cock.
it has to be something else mentally wrong in these people that i dont understand.

>a gofundme has raised over $15 million in 5 days
Only two and a half years to go and you can fund the metal slats!

I don't know about the left but you sure as hell can't meme

and that's not considering that the donation intensity could increase. Krass-hole was putting the wall at taking something like 30+ years to fund after day 2

see

Kill yourself pussy

Or, they could decrease intensely because all the people most interested in the wall already donated.

This guy is running a petition separately to his gofundme page, to advocate for the wall to be built. I expected it to have tens of millions of 'signatures' it's got fewer than 100,000. Why?

That's a really short time. Considering a wall got approved in the 80's.
We've spent nearly 40 years waiting for a wall. What's 3 more?

Because they are on team B and they want there team to win, that’s all it is

>I just make shit up on the internet

spoken like a true glow nigger

Attached: 958241F6-79C6-40A3-ABAE-813AE382326C.jpg (250x250, 29K)

so it took someone from NY to stand up to the liberals? lol.

Pretty much, only Nixon could go to China and all that.

>What's 3 more
A Warren/Biden presidency when former Trump voters don't bother to go to the polls without a supreme court seat open and so many broken promises.

Trump can only afford to lose 80,000 votes off of the 2016 results before he loses all the electoral votes that got him in.

or someone could donate $48,819,295,371.97 this very moment
or gofundme could take the page down and refund everyone's money
or the sun could implode and pull the Earth directly into the event horizon, leaving only Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Donald Trump to fistfight for the glory of the universe, but no one would ever know because we'd all be crushed in the singularity

>A Warren/Biden presidency
Too white and too male to be the nomination.

Attached: 1402078465560.jpg (447x444, 16K)

2016: MEXICO'S GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL!

2018: look it really doesn't matter who pays for the wall

2020: who said anything about a wall?