Let me guess, bolzominion? kkkkk

Are you a Christian op? What's your angle

You are either retarded, or using a proxy

Catholic

>following old testament in 2018

Attached: iyudtyufgi.jpg (640x358, 57K)

>he's Christian
>he follows New Testament, pacifistic do-not-resist-evil bullshit
Kike Jesus is not gonna save you m8. The NT is bullshit concocted by Jews to bring goyim into their stewardship. There is no doubt eye for an eye is more powerful and effective than the pacifist teachings of Jesus which give the Jews a right to do evil with impunity to Christcucks.

I'm not the OP, but this country is really, really Catholic, sadly politicians use priests to virtue signal, the Pope is Argentinian after all, so there's an example.
I think the Churches in the west are all corrupt at this point. I still believe in Jesus, but that's all. The "miracle saints" that people have seen around the country are all a lie to profit from believers.
Evangelism seems weird, and I know very little about it, but I was told the also don't believe in saints, only in Jesus. Who knows, maybe I am an evangelic.

Attached: kannachris.jpg (474x269, 16K)

>>he follows New Testament, pacifistic do-not-resist-evil bullshit
Have you read the whole Bible or are you saying that based on /pol maymays?

Evagelism is full of people that are literally Hitler.

Cite any verse from the NT that condones violent retaliation against wicked forces. I'll wait.

I don't care about democracy.
It's anti-christian.

Sure.

sell your cloak and buy a sword

Fuck off, dude. I'm not interested in your neokike pilpul about what is clearly a call to pacifism, golem.

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’i But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
>You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,know that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?
>Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.

The NT is about being weak, being meek, being poor, being a loser, and being a complete fucking pushover. It's an attempt to emasculate males and make them behave as women.

relax, soon our south american brothers that our government and progressive snowflakes love so much will impose their god unto our once great nation

Attached: spicgod.jpg (767x1118, 195K)

"All scripture (Old Testament) is God breathed and is useful for teaching, reproofing.. ." 2 Timothy 3:16,17

Since you're Catholic you dont know or follow the New Testament either. Catholics only know how to put priest cock in their mouths

If you follow the OT you might as well be a jew.

Jesus followed the Old Testament. I bet since He was a Jew you dont listen to Him either

How did he follow the old testament when he basically said you can eat whatever you want and chill out with the overemphasise of the Sabbath?

He tסld them to buy swords not to fight, but so that he be thought a criminal by associating with bandits and captured, all to fulfill
>muh prophecy
It would be the same as you walking into a bank with a couple of friends who have unloaded firearms because your head voices tסld you that you need to go to prison in order to go to heaven. Even their weapons were a toothless and symbolic provocation.
If you follow the New Testament you're a golem of the Jews.

He followed Gods Law not what Pharisee said was the law

If you don't follow the NT you're not even Christian, and following just the old testament is 100% cuck mode wannabe Jew. You'd be better off going full LARP mode and start praying to Oden instead

What is following NT? Who told you what following NT is? Paul wrote that the Law (Old Testament) is spiritual and without it we wouldn't know what sin is. Is Paul wrong?

Pacifism fails every time, golem. It is a philosophy of loserdom and failure. Tit for tat, eye for an eye, is the best and simplest system for maintaining moral equilibrium in society yet conceived - and this can be mathematically and statistically verified. Notice how no civilization actually follows the teachings of Jesus. Governments punish people who break the law.

It's amazing how the Jews would deliver unto the goyim a new system that they know doesn't work, isn't it? And you swallowed it, christcuck, you swallowed it all.

And the Pharisees were following the old testament, exactly. The old law is fulfilled

ALL FOODS CLEAN

"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.”
Genesis 9:3

Authentic Sabbath Observance That Leads to Blessing[c]
13 If you refrain from trampling the sabbath,
from following your own pursuits on my holy day;
If you call the sabbath a delight,
the Lord’s holy day glorious;
If you glorify it by not following your ways,
seeking your own interests, or pursuing your own affairs—
14 Then you shall delight in the Lord,
and I will make you ride upon the heights of the earth;
I will nourish you with the heritage of Jacob, your father,
for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

All OT verses, user.

So Jesus didnt follow the Law? Did Jesus murder or steal? Those things are wrong according to the OT.

>is christian

Attached: 1545453353222.png (258x544, 105K)

Everybody who believes in Torah shit should be gassed.