Coalburner Police Phone Calls Released

Lauren McCluskey who paid the toll in October in Salt Lake City has had her phone calls to the police released.

youtube.com/watch?v=docAzykqJjc
youtube.com/watch?v=nZqArsji0Zw

Attached: cSTWdWjI.jpg (600x314, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl_Foundation_Trust
edition.cnn.com/2018/10/24/us/lauren-mccluskey-university-of-utah-fatal-shooting/index.html
rsdnation.com/node/89158
duckduckgo.com/?q=1965 immigration act&t=ffsb&ia=web
youtube.com/watch?v=tp9Sob1vAbk&feature=youtu.be&bpctr=1545571359
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

QRD?

>University of Utah Students dates 37 year old Convicted nigger pedo.
>Finds out he was pedo
>Breaks ups
>He starts harassing her threatening to release hers nudes
>Toll Paid

Post her nudes

Based LEOs leaving coalburner to her fate.

needs to be reuploaded with a comments section

Dont you dare, have some respect

poast her nudes

don't post Hope Solo's busted vagina

You're a faggot.

Let's see her nudes I'm already stroking it to her NN

Im literally screen shotting this and sending it to CNN

>coalburner
>respect
wut?

screen shot my post too fampai
btw fuck niggers

Toll paid in full. Nothing of value was lost

At least the murderer suicided soon after.

Raising a daughter in the US sounds like a nightmare.

What was the niggers job when they met ?
Also
>lol White Women

Attached: F9F4F527-8AF7-4864-8E2E-82B052A8BEAB.png (750x1334, 187K)

Attached: 0877AEB4-35C9-4182-B619-95D9E095CD67.jpg (750x737, 445K)

it's probably easier than yurop just because you can isolate her more easily
go in bumfuck idaho and have your nearest neighbor be 5 miles away and you're good
here it's physically impossible to not have a neighbor nearby

Attached: 1448708476703.png (200x200, 34K)

I just watched reportage about a dude, who was assaulting old women and churches for money. The guy deliberately infected himself with HIV, then infected his ex-wife by having sex with her, then after he got out of jail, he infected another woman, which stayed with him and married him. And it makes me think - what the fuck is wrong with women?

Ok, the man was a "go getter" in a way that if he wanted something, he would kill someone with no remorse. Is being such an animal appealing to women? I don't get it. Obviously he wasn't in the lives of kids he made with those women either, because most of his life he spend in jail.

Doesn't mater where you choose to live, she will move out.

This is fucking insane. Can we nuke this shithole already?

>RESPECT WAMAN
What'd she do to earn respect? Suck a 37 year old killers niggadick?

Just because one fucking gender is being retarded doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us Ivan

Women truly are the niggers of gender.

Trow the bathwhater our with de baby

yeah but they get turned into communist demons in their transformative years
if you just have like 5 or so kids on a ranch and home school them till uni, you can propagandize them very easily
it's not even that strange or weird to go about it in this manner
it was actually the norm for millennia for the household to be the sole body for propaganda
it's this new shit that's the problem, where some tranny demon school teacher and all their school friends teach your kid about the joys of buttsex

oh my, this story should be front and center whenever a normie brings it up

the women working at these places are fucking evil
why is she being completely useless at talking
and the women are being dismissive
fuck her mom (who's kinda hot)
HER DAUGHTER WAS FUCKING A NIGGER PEDOPHILE
and her MOM hasn't tweeted a pic of the nigger of course (someone ask her if she's not showing the guy as she's ashamed)
so instead she's talking about
ALL BOYS
and DATING VIOLENCE
bitch, this will not
ALL BOYS
and DATING VIOLENCE
this was a violent fucking nigger

Attached: fuck_you.jpg (1158x720, 145K)

Did she died?

Why the fuck that other chick would fuck a complete stranger? Moreover, he's a nigger. Nigger + stranger = always bad things. Life 101

Toll paid in full = bitch got murdered

When a white policeman kills a black person other blacks blame the police for being racist and some white people nod along.
When a black criminal kills a white person we need to start implying that it was racially motivated.

Was there an insider?
Also what is a campus pokice are they real police or?

They really have no sense of agency do they

She was an idiot. It's sad she was murdered, but she was an idiot nonetheless.

Melanin receptors inside her vagina

This isn't what happened. Just some faggot's imagination. You guys are too gullible

I don't know man we're talking about Women here specially White Women

This is a prime exame of why they need to close down frats to stop dating violence

they really don't

no matter what the niggers do to them they will never blame them. women only respect the strong. as long as white men keep bending over trying to appease the worthless animals, women will not respect them.

Amy Biehl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl_Foundation_Trust
>daughter murdered by niggers
>start charity for niggers
>hire murderers to work for you

Tell them that we will start websites and collect and publish pictures of every shitted bitch that publishes one and it will stay in a database that any man can access forever.
Shitted once, shitted for life.
It’s actially a business plan I just came up with.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Mine hates niggers

>It's sad she was murdered
Well she asked for it numerous times so its not really sad at all.
You're a poofter.

Attached: bi.png (645x578, 134K)

How old is she? Are you a christian?

So which parts were wrong?

>A University of Utah track athlete was shot dead on the campus Monday night by a man she reportedly had dated and complained to police about
>University police found Lauren McCluskey's body in the back seat of a car on campus after her worried mother called police, according to university Police Chief Dale Brophy. McCluskey, 21, apparently had a dispute with the man, identified as Melvin Rowland, 37,
>Early Tuesday, Salt Lake City Police saw Rowland in downtown Salt Lake City and briefly chased him, Brophy said. Authorities said Rowland slipped in to the back door of a church, where he was later found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot.
>Rowland was a registered sex offender (...) He was convicted in 2004 on a felony charge of enticing a minor and attempted forcible sexual abuse
That's from CNN.
edition.cnn.com/2018/10/24/us/lauren-mccluskey-university-of-utah-fatal-shooting/index.html
Her mother posted on Twitter about how he lied to her daughter about age and everything else. The CNN article has the summary of that and it too aligns with what you called "some faggot's imagination".

And the daughter contacted police because she was being blackmailed with footage of sex acts.

So?

based

cause you are all brainwashed into white guilt in your indoctrination schools
>oh no, this poor didndu only acts like a total violent maniac cause of evil white oppreshun

White men in the US are actually worse than white women.

Attached: two2.png (670x424, 36K)

Attached: TollPaid2.png (750x421, 333K)

>You're a poofter.
Wow, you're a big guy when you're online and posting anonymously on an East Asian incel inciting web plaza, aren't you. A very big guy indeed. Powerful!

hahahahaaa. Check'em

Attached: Checkem.jpg (680x863, 74K)

a big boi

for real, they have no in-group loyalty and as such they do not pass it to their coracials in society

>but but but why are things how they are

It always is only nigger lovers/pity and Anti White Anti Western Anti Christian even though most of them aren't what they used to be they are still preferable to the undesirables and they are fucking undesirable and unpreventable and a perpetual burden essentially in comparison.

Attached: batardkid.png (673x301, 114K)

>He was convicted in 2004 on a felony charge of enticing a minor and attempted forcible sexual abuse
fuck our gay society. everyone should have his crimes tattooed onto his forehead.

>crimes tattooed onto his forehead.
occupado

Attached: asshat.jpg (748x982, 108K)

48% of white men will fuck anything. Wheres the surprise here?

Did he lie about being a nigger? I find that hard to stomach.

Yeah cause women never lie about being assaulted?

i agree that isolation leads to the children wholeheartedly accepting the propaganda of the parents because it isn't just the dominant propaganda but the only propaganda available
but this is only bad if the propaganda is bad
ie if the parents are insane
i have no intention of harming my future kids so i don't think there's anything necessarily bad with it
plus complete isolation is impossible anyway
they'll most likely have some cousins and neighbors or something

>because it's another agency's area the salt lake city police wouldn't involved
>uh ok
>*BANG BANG*

Attached: Norwegians.jpg (1097x715, 407K)

What?

I didn't mean you intend to hurt your children.
I read your post and it reminded of the bat kid idea, which I find hilarious to be honest.

Reminder that """""bouncer""""" means drug dealer

Tell those nigger-faggots hi from me, and enjoy your company along with Buzzfag tanking XD

Attached: 1545057788983.gif (318x200, 491K)

IF YOU BURN THE COAL THE TOLL MUST BE PAID

i love it how they can just remove all responsibility from themselves when they find out "oh its another agency's area whatever pls talk to them"

its like a literal cop-out, way to not take any responsibility to yourself according to the law

Attached: 1525109779044.jpg (888x487, 135K)

Toll paid and certified

wtf, a most powerful thread

Attached: dubs-guy-check-em.gif (467x468, 1.98M)

Why? How do you know?

And nothing of value was lost

Attached: TollPaid3.jpg (488x695, 214K)

>dating a chimpman
I guess they never learn huh?!
Why was this guy fired again?

Attached: 6aZ_xiII_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Is that Katie McHugh lool?

>Lauren should come have home
She can't accept a home, she's dead
Why does she mock the dead?

Sad, she was very cute.
>utah
Might be from one of those families that don't mind a godly nigger

Seriously, she was cute, this makes me sad.

Attached: 1545095648024.jpg (970x545, 50K)

she couldn't resist the BBC

kek

I'd wager that the vast amount of white women murdered by their significant other was done by a white male.

you stupid schmoe
the press put her up on a pedestal
but it is obvious she was a cumwhore

College athlete girls, not even once.

>pic related her parents
>both professors

They went out of their way to mention "race had nothing to do with it" in their daughter's vigil.

Attached: 1538466851327.jpg (634x423, 59K)

She was a nigger lover who had sex with him and gave him her car even after she found out he was a convict

Good for them

Is that a herpes infection on her lip in the video? Man that nig really destroyed her lmao.

>Is being such an animal appealing to women? I don't get it.
heh, yes they are attracted to raw power whatever the source of that would be (hung, hunk, audacity, social status, money) not exactly in this order, i mean i've got first two and since I got those (yes you read it right) get all sorts of curious dreamy glances from every broad that's considered attractive (they be checking if I'm checking, that's for sure) and i got merely 20 pounds on rather meager frame:
rsdnation.com/node/89158
Have you never heard countless stories of female prison guards fucking inmates (like murderers, drug dealers and such)? Faggot, you must be new.

Never forget who's to blame though:
duckduckgo.com/?q=1965 immigration act&t=ffsb&ia=web
youtube.com/watch?v=tp9Sob1vAbk&feature=youtu.be&bpctr=1545571359

>Woman realizes her mistake and tries to change, but never gets the chance
It's like none of you niggers remember being teenagers.

Yep, the more you're an animal the more they want to fuck you. This shit from the movies where being nice and romantic gets you the Stacy is pure nonsense

One less libtard. That's makes it 3. Lookin' good.

Attached: 1543397152883.jpg (705x1024, 55K)

There's no going back from being a murderous nigger convict's cumrag. He did the world a favor killing her, she would have "realized her mistakes" and married a white beta while still letting random niggers she just rail her out from time to time on the side.

Don't think be people do like it this but it

how's the italian food in this place?

Attached: 1536859680438.jpg (236x226, 14K)

Coalburners have no respect for themselves, why should anyone grant her any?

>comments are disabled for this video
kinda sad how the cops and 911 people just ignore her and basically tell her to fuck off

Based 911

Play with fire , get burned