So here's my problem. Its so fucking hot out here, like Satan's ballsack hot. Its 110 degrees. Regardless...

So here's my problem. Its so fucking hot out here, like Satan's ballsack hot. Its 110 degrees. Regardless, my girlfriend wants to wear a bikini. I'm already sweaty, why should I have to be mad?

It's not the bikini itself. It's the fact that I explicitly asked her not to do this. What should I do? Should I try talking to her? She never listens to me. Maybe I should talk to her sister.

Btw she's 22 and I'm 24

Attached: hot-summer-bikini-fashion-sexy-zipper-swimwear.jpg (1350x1719, 229K)

OP, wtf is your question? What should you do about what, exactly?

Is your gf fat or something, why would it make you mad if she wore a swimsuit? Talk to her I guess?

Attached: eID1jOj.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

I'm asking do I talk to her about it
She's not fat. It makes me mad because it's not proper house attire. She looks like a floozy. What if someone comes over? I just want her to put some damn pants on.

break up with your girlfriend please

Attached: 888h.jpg (1280x1079, 508K)

Why? We love each other that's not the problem here. What's wrong with you?

And stop posting anime.Why? We love each other that's not the problem here. What's wrong with you?

And stop posting anime.

>my face when it's 90 degrees in my house right now and I'm walking around with no underwear on and a shirt
It's hot mate. Let it go. It's in your house even Saudi Arabia lets you take off your burka in your own house.

Are you obsessed with controlling what she wears, or what? What's the problem here?

>and no

Attached: CwSIVeZXgAESsFK.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

She's not in my house, She's in Her house.

Your taste in anime is garbage so give it up

pic unrelated, it's just my last anime related reaction image.

anyway, fucking kek. Answer the question

whoops forgot the pic

Attached: ddca597b-4fe9-4fe1-974c-5cb7e7224b86_560_420.jpg (560x420, 42K)

The problem is that anyone can come over any time and She's in a bikini. That's not natural house wear. I don't trust anyone else around Her, not even I'm her house. Its not like She has to wear a burka, she can wear shorts and a bra just no bikini

You forgot to post your pic you moron.

Does she not have a dress or robe she can throw on if someone comes over? Also, it's 2018, how often do you actually have people dropping by your house unannounced...?

Also, what is the meaning of the term "Natural house wear"?

(btw i posted my anime pic here for you to get mad at)

That pic doesn't count. People come over when you aren't a basement dweller sitting in your room getting cucked by your anime waifu. Most people have friends and neighbors. Do they not do that in anime?

Attached: ss_44400b81559f896155ebbe661bfa2bafd6a2395f.1920x1080.jpg (1024x768, 277K)

Green haired girl has more natural housewares. Its sexy but natural. I don't know what the girl on the right is wearing.

what the fuck are you talking about

also

you're trying to tell her what to do, and it's not even your house? OP how long have you two been living together?

It's her house, I have my own.
How stupid are you?

How was I supposed to guess that? You haven't told us anything. You haven't posted a coherent comment since you started this thread.

I said she was in her own house. You'd know if it was subtitled. Maybe watch American shows instead of jacking it to anime while reading my posts.

you'e either a troll or an idiot

you came for advice on your girlfriend but i don't even know what to say to you or where to begin, your personality is shit, the way you talk to people is ass, you get defensive, shut down conversation, and angrily bring up tangential things in a bad attempt to manipulate convo away from shit you don't want to answer, and won't allow yourself to be in the mindspace to entertain the possibility of your own wrongness.

Attached: 1528936639586.jpg (272x239, 35K)

>being mad that your girlfriend is wearing a bikini in her own house when it's a million degrees outside

Dude, it's her house and her clothes and her body. If you were living together you would have a tiny shred of credibility, but you have literally zero say in this.
Break up with her. She deserves better.

Let he move on to a better guy. You're a good lesson on what not to look for in a man.

Attached: 1528936161503.jpg (591x336, 61K)

I walk around my house fucking naked when it's hot enough.
And if someone comes over she can put something on. You just tell them to fucking wait.

If you don’t like chicks in bikinis, you may be gay.

If I was you, I’d tell her to take the bikini off and walk around the house naked.

If that's the kind of shit you ask her to do it's no wonder she "never listens".
Dude. People don't like being told what to do. No one does. And she doesn't see it the way you do, you're asking her not to wear a bathing suit.

F you don't like it date a girl who won't without being told, but when it comes to anything at all, you will never get a good reaction telling someone what they can and can't do.

OP is a fucking idiot. I would tell her to get naked in the house if she was my gf and we would both get naked and I’d have her sit on my cock. Also if I was her, I would punch OP in the face and key his car for being stupid and gay.

Attached: AADC3942-A11A-4C21-8B00-6E48E72C9124.jpg (450x600, 76K)

Holy fuck OP

Attached: The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Expression-While-Checking-Things-Out.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

This.

Op just go back to the drawing board with your entire life. Holy shit.

Actually I’m thinking about OP’s gf in that bikini and im imagining having sex with her right now while forcing OP to watch. Also here’s another anime pic.

Attached: 2223DBD4-42E7-4329-82F6-E5FC2D6264F8.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

OP is too much of a little bitch to have a gf. I’ll gladly take her off your hands.

Go find a dick to sick. Its more your speed.

I’m walking around my house naked right now with my penis out, and if someone knocks on the door, then I’ll just answer the door naked. Problem, OP?

If someone comes over unannounced or invited then they kind of have to accept this kind of thing can happen.

Asking her to put on some pants when you KNOW company is coming over is one thing, asking her to do it because you think she looks like a floozy is you nagging and being judgemental. She shouldn't have to put up with the former, get over yourself is my advice.

This poster is right. Anyone who comes over will have to accept seeing your gf in a bikini. I would definitely accept it.

She's at home, it's not a big deal. You have some control issues, man. I hope she finds someone better than you. Jesus.

If I came to her house, and she answered the door in her bikini, then I would be totally fine with it. I would also be fine if she answered the door naked.

1/10

If you were a real man, you would let her take her clothes off whenever she wants

pretty sure your girlfriend would have enough common sense to cover up before answering the door.

well, maybe not. she doesn’t have enough common sense to break up with your controlling freak ass.

I hope she doesn’t just in case I ever decide to knock on her door.

Lol you beta faggot.

Hes a faggot. Just let it go. Some loser numale beta that thinks loyalty and honesty is being on the bitches nuts 24/7 like a warden. I seriously hope shes cheating on OP's sorry faggot ass.

I would have sex with your gf every day and force you to watch, and I wouldn’t even use a condom either, OP.

Have her wear the bikini. She implicitry wants sex.

Rip off her bikini and yell at her and tell her you told her not to wear that bikini. Then start choking her as you fuck her.

I’m going to stick my penis inside your girlfriend and never pull out. My penis will be inside her for the rest of her life. I will never leave her vagina including when she goes to work, goes to visit family, or goes to the store. That’s what you get for not letting her wear a bikini in the house. Now she belongs to me.

Attached: 1527379075795.jpg (1500x1067, 227K)

Do you not have AC you dumb fuck? In that case you already aren't classy, let your GF be comfortable it ain't your job to fucking dress her.

Nigga ffs

That’s right, let her stay in her underwear you asshole.

My boyfriend will walk naked around the house because he's most comfortable that way. After sex, I do too, or walk around in my undergarments if it's hot inside. If someone knocks at the door, you put your fucking clothes on before answering; it takes all but a minute. Don't make such silly excuses when the truth is you're just not used to it.

She's wearing a bikini because she wants the attention of other men.

that's some good bait

Op I'm going to stick my dick through your girlfriend's letterbox and attach a BIG spy cam to my dick (I have a big dick) and watch your girlfriend walking around in her bikini.

Then I'm going to shoot my SPUNK into the hallway