How do I kill desires for women?

Women arent necessary to live, yet i feel like shit every time I hear of men fucking girls, im 18 so my hormones aren't helping, how do i just forget about females without castration?

Attached: 68bce9ca25b05f2362a8106aa0fa8db5.jpg (500x730, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medroxyprogesterone_acetate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go gay.

>Women arent necessary to live
your body won't ever stop telling you this, have you tried getting a gf ever?

I'm not attracted to men.

Yes and I realized how much of a waste of time it was, I dont feel deserving of a relationship until I do something that validates my existence.

That's not the way to handle it, forgetting them is impossible when they represent half the population.

Just remember that they are also simply people, not to be put on a pedestal. Focus on you, what did you want from your life before you found women hot? Any dreams? If not, then why not do some soul-searching? Look up professions or hobbies, find what really speaks to you.

I have hobbies, been bodybuilding for a while and was the strongest/most muscular senior in my HS this year (graduated now)
But of course when I am at the gym there's girls dressed right and then my hormones fuck me over again.

I think sex/love is something to be earned, I simply haven't done any roles that would make me alpha and awarded with sex. I am thinking of joining the military

Dressed tight*

I feel the same as you, haven't done anything special to make me a valuable male so I don't date. Military is a good plan, just make sure you can handle being given orders and you like the idea of unity and doing something for a bigger cause cuz otherwise it will be hell itself

I don't know if it works for everyone, but for me, it helped to just work along men, have male friends and doing male hobbies.
Simply ignoring women works just fine.
Eventually, you become invisible to women too.
At this point, you can even be friends with women without feeling the need to make it sexual.

I am 18, all the guys my age talk about getting pussy and if we hang out they will bring girls along.

Neither am I. Too bad. I hate women.

I am incel, I am proud~
Women are heartless, thots get out! ~

I am an incel as in not attractive enough for thots to just run up to me.
But I dont blame girls for not being attracted I am an beta male and I dont deserve a gf at the moment.
But like I said I am a teen so my hormones beg me to get pussy but I just cant/shouldnt.

>how do i just forget about females without castration?
You don't.
Either you learn to man up or you will suffer your whole life. It's nature's way of saying "Grow up and be a man". If you refuse to, you'll become lonely depressed. But since you're only 18, you still have lots and lots of time.

that's not being an incel, its just being an insecure, though average joe.
the guy you are replying to gets some stuff right, which is that women are to be avoided for your own safety.

but why should i man up (aka. become responsible) when the women dont woman up?

Because it has nothing to do with women. Despite what feminism, media and even some cucked social """scientists""" say, there are natural gender roles that we have to fit in. If we don't, we are rewarded with all the funny mental diseases of modern life.
>Women arent necessary to live, yet i feel like shit every time I hear of men fucking girls
>I think sex/love is something to be earned, I simply haven't done any roles that would make me alpha and awarded with sex.
See, this is some of the big bullshit. You need to prove yourself to be "rewarded" with sex? You feel like shit when you hear of others fucking women?
DO YOU EVEN HAVE A SENSE OF SELF WORTH?
Guys in this day and age think they have to hit them gym, make at least sooo much money and have a car, a house and whatever shit they can imagine to be 'worthy' of having a gf/having sex. What a fucking load of bullshit that is. All these "achievements" will mean NOTHING if you don't have the RIGHT MINDSET. (Take a look at this post for example: )
A real man wonders if the girl is worthy of HIM, not the other way round.

You'll get over her

>A real man wonders if the girl is worthy of HIM, not the other way round.
Maybe if we one day have equal standing with women, men can afford to think this way.
Obviously most women are flawed and I don't want to be with them, but my flaws are always worth 10 of their flaws.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medroxyprogesterone_acetate

Firstly castration won't work. Your balls developed your sex drive in puberty. It's in your brain now.

Secondly. You don't. Welcome to reality it doesn't bend to your will. Try not to be so mad about it. Maybe even get off red pill and realise girls aren't so bad.