Practice girlfriend

How do I get a practice girlfriend? I have a lot of anxiety around women and that lead to me being quite inexperienced with them, I don't approach women much because it is quite obvious I think
I have been working on myself a lot and I want to get over it and I heard people talking about just dating an uglier girl because they are easier and have more gratitude towards anyone willing to date them (not too ugly tho, I don't want to be seen with an ugly girl) so it's a good idea to date one for a while until you are more confident and then dumping them to get a real one

Attached: 6ac.jpg (640x480, 17K)

Let me guess... you have no close female friends and lack friends in general?

I have male friends, why would I want to be friends with a girl? I'm not gay lol

having female friends doesnt make you gay, if anything it shows youre an actually normal person who is capable of communicating to others
having only male friends is some sasuage party tier shit, i bet you suck their dicks and its not homo

>having female friends doesnt make you gay,
Yes it does
If you where normal you would be having sex with them instead
If I was into sucking dicks I wouldn't have started this thread would I?

Sexual surrogate.

and thats why you cant catch no pussy and hace to settle for a "practice gf" like some kid in 6th grade

Wait, is this real? Can I just pay a girl to be my girlfriend?

retard.
females usually have more female friends than your male friends, so female friends introduce more females into a group.
not that it actually matters, because you won't get any anyway.

And I get a practice girlfriend how?

I don't want any female friends, I have enough friends already, did you read the op?

i said
>female friends introduce more females into a group.

more females == more females to choose from / fuck / whatever

but yeah, you need to have an iq > 50 to make that connection..

Shit could this be a business?

1. Find qt girls. Pay them to teach men how to be better with women. (Conversations, hugging, touching, kisses, etc.)
2. Charge men to practice on these girls.

>how to start a brothel

>Shit could this be a business?
nope, because people who haven't done that by the age of 18 are hopeless anyway and usually don't make any money and have never left their mothers basement

you dont because getting a practice girlfriend is retarded and the fact that you think talking to females in a friendly matter is gay isnt gonna make any girl want you period

lmao dating coaches and puas easily charge $300/day for coaching on how to pickup women.

wth ? i though that was just some meme from that shitty mtv show.

>not too ugly tho, I don't want to be seen with an ugly girl

well you're out of options then.

The reason why there are so many incels and shit is because kids inflate their sense of self-worth and self-image to insane standards like they're staring into a funhouse mirror or one of those wooden or cardboard cutouts of a strongman or celebrity that you stick your face into to take a picture of. They then expect to get nothing but 10/10 stacey virgin waifus and anything less is not worth of their time so they remain incels. I know because I was one of them, a lot of my friends did the same. We all go through that phase but seemingly some people never grow out of it.

When people talk about going with ugly girls, they just mean going with girls that are actually objectively as attractive as you are.

and believe me, the ugly girl you're reluctantly dating also feels the same about you. You're not Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber but hey it's better than nothing.

Attached: nothing.jpg (640x480, 55K)

The visually disadvantaged will
They will take what they can and thank me for it
Where do ugly people hide?

I mean I'm ok with one of the better looking 4s but nothing below that

what would you rate yourself

Oh, you stole my comment!
I was going to post this. OP please stop being an incel
lol kys

Attached: 1B6EDE0A-DF78-43D7-B463-E27E323BE46D.jpg (236x236, 26K)

im the fucking shit
>current buzzword
tell me what the difference between an incel, a virgin, a niceguy and a fedora is please

>2018
>he still hasn't read The Game

You fail to meet women because you're always looking for the easy way out. After ruminating over your problem for quite some time you've come to the conclusion that the best way to solve your woman problem is, surprise surprise, the easy way out. You have no spine. That's your problem. Practicing not having a spine with an ugly girl isn't going to fix you.

Attached: 1377230635994.gif (212x173, 1.81M)