Race mixing is ba-

Race mixing has clearly produced a quarterback with the confidence and athleticism of a black man plus the quick decision-making and clutch gene of white man
It can do this in every other field
Prove me wrong

Attached: 0F1A510B-A391-44AC-998F-C9F0EC4B0850.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-Li7QSdNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Race mixing has clearly produced a quarterback with the confidence and athleticism of a black man plus the quick decision-making and clutch gene of white man

Attached: 152829631917.png (152x254, 56K)

Queefs will fizzle out next year. I guarantee it

NOT an argument
They’ll lose in afcg for 4 years straight. New England is going to sb this year

Attached: DC864AC7-48E4-4CAD-87CE-C1A4DB16369D.jpg (640x929, 79K)

Mahomes is the next Kapernick/Newton/Tebow
A meme QB that will be dismantled once teams have enough footage on him.
Prove me wrong

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Perhaps in athletics. However in non physical fields brain power is a key differentiator.

Fuckkng a monkey made a half chimp better at football. Football is a Jewish falasy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo&feature=youtu.be

Maybe after he wins five super bowl rings he can be compared to all white Tom Brady.

>NOT an argument
Not a holocaust when its proven fake since if one part is fake, then all of it is fake sweetie

Attached: 1528296319423.png (800x1370, 441K)

who cares, he plays in an era where giving the QB a mean look is a 15 yard penalty.

I believe that Mahomes is a special athlete. Kapernick like Tebow were terrible passers in college - their running threat opened doors for them. When the college style offense hit the pros it created new opportunities until the defenses adjusted. They’re already adjusted yet Mahomes is successful.

You could argue that Kapernick had success because of Harbaugh. Tebow had coach fuckhead so he instantly failed.

Newton is along the same lines as the other two but a better passing quarterback. He suffers from full blown niggeritis and has been coddled all his life - hence the failure. He’s just a little better than Winston.

t. Never watched any of those people play
He couldn’t be more different than Tebow, thank god (heh)

>being this jelly of pat mahomes

Also
>posting the memest of meme sports

Attached: BE27185C-1B57-4C3D-9BC1-CC50EF1D07FF.gif (499x281, 1.57M)

He lost tonight

But I didn't

Attached: eve-muirhead.jpg (620x349, 69K)

1) to another mixed race qb
2) his d is absolute trash
3) so what anyway

>Ice stick skate
In all seriousness, hockey games consist of about 50% mad scrambles for a bouncing-around puck because the players are trash. Once gigantic niggers start playing hockey all these Canadians will be out of a job
Just imagine Lebron skating in and slamming the puck home over the goalies shoulder

I have watched all of them play. Yes they have different styles, but I'm sick of these one year "BREAKOUT NEXT BRADY" QBs that fizzle out after one good season.
Winston was another one

Even PK Niggan can't hack it
Very few huge people ala Chara can hack it, it's not like apehoop

Haha okay pal.

Winston was trash at fsu and isn’t even meme tier
Tebow has a worse arm than I do
Kaepernick was decent for a few years but decided to be a nigger instead of adapting
However not one is nearly as accurate or natural a qb as mahomes
Also none of them are anything like Tom Brady?

Attached: F5284CF9-F294-4324-9564-6D04733DBDB7.png (453x551, 392K)

>a bunch of 5’11 French people are even in the same athletic class as nba niggers

Why would I care about Nigger HandEgg?

>muh niggercollide

They're fizzling out this year already.

When he wins 5 Super Bowls like white legend Tom Brady, you may have a point. Right now he's just a flash in the pan.

Except no, do you thing no big people have ever tried hockey? Also, in America, heights between the races are equal and whites heavily dominate strength sports so I don't know where you're getting the idea that "big niggers" would, I don't know, over power everyone?

>tfw everyone on Jow Forums is worried about niggers taking over their sports
>tfw i'm worried about europeans taking over my sport

why the fuck are americans so shit at tennis Jow Forums? Is it eu funding?

Attached: zverev.jpg (220x316, 22K)

being big does not equal talent in most sports faggot

This, too much size/height in hockey can be a detriment, because the goal and the thing you put in the goal are on the ground, not ten feet in the air

Same thing happened to Wilson. They tried to push past it with platitudes and jive and sustained the "greatness" meme long, long past its plausible life. Reality is that the NFL had him figured out by his 20th game or so and we've barely seen him since.

Attached: 3831.jpg (665x471, 79K)

Active duty soldier here. Were all pissed cheeto man fired Mattis and thats he's pulling out of the Middle East. Literally handing a victory to ISIS, taliban, Russian and Iran.

My friends died for nothing if he is truly going through with this.

Truly a dark day for our armed forces. Ill take Mattis over president cheeto anyday

DEM REFS BE BIASED AGAINST US!

Attached: 1536624133299.jpg (719x1024, 98K)

>MUH HANDEGG

This is what Amerimutts worry about

I didn't know Eric Andre played football

>My friends died for nothing if he is truly going through with this.

You should be thankful you won't be saying that about your sons or grandsons, because without Trump America would be sending good goys like you into the middle east meat grinder for decades to come.

Hello, fellow soldier.

>chicks with sticks
>the same as tennis
pls

Attached: braach.jpg (600x347, 36K)

somehow sports have became better than other things

more important ***

fucking obvious shill m8

Attached: stop it.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Bill belocheck won all of those desu

It’s not about pure power, but the ability to translate strength into speed

>join the military
>become political pawn
Shouldn't have joined the military and became a political pawn

Sports is a great escape to take your mind off of other problems. Sports radio is about the most engaging, content-free drivel you can find on AM radio. Seriously; it occupies your mind in a meaningful way but is so light in its ultimate nature (whether you want to recognize it or not) that there's virtually no downside to it.

I mean, people occupy their mind with Jow Forums content, which is admittedly highly engaging. However, it is not "light in its ultimate nature," and it literally kills their societal existence.

Attached: 1543278408823.jpg (3437x2291, 517K)

As a Brazilian I can assure you that this “best of both worlds” Ubermensch theory is BS.

t. Bitch who gets bodied in every sport
Lol
COPE

Attached: 7387751D-0916-482A-A517-9F76A2B27D8C.gif (320x352, 837K)

>30 td, 6 int season
>figured out
Uh what bro

Are you even posting on the right thread?

B-b-b-but muh MVP nominations every year for "carrying" the team!

Why does your flag show Argentina then?

Nice pic.
I'd take Newton out of your list and replace it with RG3.
I think Mahomes is better than those 3. He should be like Wilson and Newton. Like those two, his arrogance will get the better of him in the biggest games.

It’s a copy paste shill trying to sell us on Globocorp getting assblasted by Trump by pulling out of Syria is a bad idea.

Racial diversity is good for 2 things.
Food and sports
Whites obviously make better quarterbacks than niggers or mutts though

It's horrible for society in every other way

You do know that Brazil and Argentina are ass-to-ass on the South American continent and that travel between the two is possible?

Attached: 6C6B6342-2ED0-440A-8CCE-928825804E18.jpg (216x233, 8K)

How is Argentina? Do you have free everything?

the crap you talked about is irrelevant
it doesnt sync with what I was saying to op
no wonder world makes fun of you you dumb mutts

It's all fun a games and copy pasta till you piss off the wrong person and get tracked down by rastas.

Wow he can remember 10 schematics on how to make a play. Fucking Genius!!

OMG guys lets breed more.

Attached: 7bc5889292119448f86f62eaecab48db57312cfefdd9ef6af069c969df38fd70.png (944x556, 332K)

>a literal egg shaped ball

Attached: 49F52D17-F74D-4090-809F-E271FEA5C1A0.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

>next year
Kek they're already in freefall mode but no one's saying anything yet. Watch them lose to the Raiders next week.

Temporary short term gains with a long term loss.

I had a crackhead open my Taxi door as I was getting out and then demand a tip and I refused to pay. So yes.

Yea, it takes a genius to fetch a ball.

Dog fetching ball
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-Li7QSdNg

If it gets just the good traits of both races, then it's an upgrade

>But muh stats
t. Fat white fuck fantasy faggot.

No consistency, 9-7 and getting up in round 1 by Chicago speaks for itself.

>Can't even win big games
1 and done confirmed.

Attached: Catsup.jpg (1913x1067, 355K)

Belichick isn't on the field dumbass. Brady will be God of football for the next thirty years

where do you want your "cherry picked hardest" award sent to?

A defibrillator couldn't sync the gibberish gushing from the asshole in your mouth.

>he unironically watches niggerball

Attached: laughingcrocodilianwhores.jpg (680x453, 74K)

t. No friends no money
Stats are good indicators of player performance

Never does. The best individual case scenarios are those in which there is no dysgenic negative effect. Meaning nothing is lost but nothing is enhanced.

Over millions of cases the results are devastating. This BS needs to be quashed.

KC resident, go to most games, I suppose I'm getting my money's worth in entertainment, but I'm worried the kansas city tribal leaders peaked already.
Oh, fuck you OP, if you want to promote race mixing, remember to look at IQ and crime stats.
Exceptions to every thing, but generally, mixed people have a higher rate of incarceration and are not Rhodes scholars if you know what I mean.
Also, they are often not accepted by the Black or White community and feel like an outcast which is a mental burden and emotional turmoil

Attached: 1544729978062m.jpg (1024x845, 139K)

He still hasn't won a Superbowl.

Honestly, I agree with you. He has much better fundamentals.
But I'll believe it when there's a track record. I'm sick of hype fizzling out.

any sport that has a unnatural amount of huge motherfuckers isn't based on skill

>prove me wrong

Attached: ct-spt-colin-kaepernick-nike-20180903.jpg (1316x1999, 324K)

"White Man quick decision making and clutch genes..."

> very likely A, B, or E3b y-dna
> don't audible
> has mic in head with voice of white Offensive Coordinator in ear.
> OC and HC call plays

Can he adapt over the years like a White Man... Tom Brady?

He's a rookie. The most non-white defense reading audible caller extraordinare was Tony Romo.

He's the black QB du jour. He's like the Dallas dude. He's starting to suck now.

>literally change the rules so you can't tackle the quarterback without having a 50% chance to give them a first down

>some nigger rookie can throw the ball with no risk

lol

First Generation Race mix works out okay and on occasion great. But if you breed two race mixed people together the chances of someone with the best of both races goes down enormously. You look up breed hybrid seeds to each other it doesn't work and I believe plants have less complex gene mixing.

Hrs not a rookie

>Flag
>Emaginmoy shock.jpg

>confidence and athleticism of a black man
Where is this "blacks are stronger" meme come from?

They're faster, but we also know that they're both shorter and physically weaker.

Wilson has made playoffs 6 of 7 seasons. Wilson has exceptional throwing mechanics. He is not a meme quarterback. He’s a more athletic Warren Moon. As far as sports go, he’s an honorary white.