God I wish I was white. every day I see a beautiful...

god I wish I was white. every day I see a beautiful, bountiful white male with his lucious flowing blonde hair and ethereal white skin i'm absolutely captivated. i look down and in contrast see a walking turd. a sentient mass of human excrement, walking among gods. i think to myself that the differences are only skin-deep, that there is worth to me yet, then I remmeber the plethora of research papers citing the higher level of cognition of whites, their achievements which have literally allowed me to live in a house instead of a mudhut, their attractiveness relative to other races and how i'm not just mentally ill, but a normal non-white who worships whites, just like every other member of my race who desires and craves a pure white penis. and so I look down at my poop toes. why oh why did I decide to wear sandals today? i am a genetic abomination granted life by the grace of my superiors and yet what can I do? i cannot change my skin, my brain, my poopy malformed face into a perfect, pale, sculpted one with a forward maxilla and a perfect gonial angle. this is my role that has been carved out for me by my masters. i make another post online about how "whiteoids" to keep myself sane. yeah, maybe there are some non-whites that could be seen as their equals! i'm pretty funny and some white guys have me around as their personal jester. oh god maybe I could even... oh I am a filthy FILTHY VILE LITTLE CREATURE for even considering it, but I might have the chance to consummate with a white queen.. yes that would be the highlight of my life, the one way that I might redeem myself. i need it. i need to have that body, those brilliant minds, that inherent soulfulness that my fellow dookie-denizens lack all to myself. i can be whole.

Attached: 1545616857147.png (691x653, 21K)

Nice. Truly great stuff.

You're the kings of today's world and whites are the subservient ones, the minorities.
Feel good for yourself, for you have won.

dont worry, the asshole kikes are working hard to kill us all off so you don't have to feel bad looking up to us

>i look down and in contrast see a walking turd. a sentient mass of human excremen
I think the same when I look at you please stay out of Quebec

Attached: 142.png (596x596, 172K)

you're still special user :^)

Attached: 1543424417990.png (488x436, 204K)

I like how 1 polish guy made a meme by himself, not because it was good but because he pushed it restlessly.
Good job

based

Shut up, nigger.

nigger

would like to be white but cmon at least I have no African DNA, you can't have anything in this life.

It was good tho

Attached: 1542519934283.jpg (2448x3264, 1.35M)

No! Maybe your sister can get bleached but you can't fuck white women, that's not how this works. Understand?

As a nigger, that isn't how the envy works. As an nigger, I want the white family unit. I want a white wife, who holds herself to this amazing standard, but still loves and is dedicated to me to an irrational level. I want the white kids, who behave, and look up to their elders, and aren't even tempted by nigger shit. I don't want to be white, I want your life.

Blacks had this before one of you got al uppity. During segregation in America blacks had this..

Maybe start harping on that with your fellow blacks(good luck)

Same but will all this haitians here now i pitty our nation

Attached: wewuzk.jpg (700x863, 46K)

implying you see full grown men with blond hair, or is this that thing where shit skins think anything other then their hair colour is blond

Absolute master tier pasta mate.

God dude shut up

Remember my non-human friend, White privilege is just a euphemism for White supremacy that allows coloureds to retain the cognitive dissonance of acknowledging that the White race is better without damaging their fragile egos.

I thank KARABOGA (Krishna, the BLACK god) every day that I wasn't born a wh*Toid subhuman. In our culture, we worship the BLACK COCK (Lingam), and most of our God avatars are BLACK BVLLS like Kirshna, Vishnu, Shiva (The Holy Trinity) and the BLACK GODDESS KALI (who kills wh*Te subhumans in Svarga). Every day I tan my body more and more, everyday I become BLACKER and BLACKER. I look at my face and see traces of wh*Te skin, I feel ashamed, I go out in the sun, and my body heats up. The melanin in my skin increases, liberating me. I feel rejuvenated. I feel BLACK. Quasi-wh*Te dogs around me stare at my BLACK power. Women flock to me as their vaginal orifices open up, awaiting the arrival of my BLACK seed. They drip, drop by drop, as they look at my BLACK body with immense sexual desire. They KNOW that their womb is made for the BLACK seed. My BLACK muscles strengthen as I grab them by their hair. They scream in pleasure as I put my BLACK seed. I imagine my ancestors, AFRIKANS, who put the BLACK SEED in those wh*Te Neanderthals. Those subhumans.

I am now become the BLACK BVLL, the destroyer of wh*Tes.

What? You've never seen a blond dude? Are you colorblind?

blah blah blah literally didn't read past a few sentences. There is nothing more despicable than a non-white shitting on their self and self-flagellating to get white boi clout. Honory Aryan is not the same as Pitied Bitchass fuckboi. We need whites and whites need us, but NOBODY needs or can stand a self hating little bitchass.

What a stupid faggot. I ain’t white but I don’t wish to be what I’m not. Why on earth would you? That’s like desiring to suddenly grow an foot taller or magically receive a million dollars by turning a book into money. Just be a decent human being you stupid faggot. I got white friends and although they might have some advantages over me in society their life isn’t easy. Everyone has a reason to suffer, you weak faggot. Leave this website and go out and unironically be yourself.

gay

Return to your home country and you won't feel out of place. How is that not obvious? Don't you see that is why you feel like a fish out of water, because you ARE a fucking fish out of water? GO HOME.

Attached: Brando, Marlon (Julius Caesar)_09.jpg (1385x1555, 379K)