How do you get a decent girlfriend in 2018? Are women even worth bothering with anymore...

How do you get a decent girlfriend in 2018? Are women even worth bothering with anymore? Pic related is mfw after trying to find one on Tinder

Attached: 1445975383791.jpg (385x387, 17K)

Join an archery club

Don't marry them or else you going to get KEKED...

Actually trying and putting an effort in. A girl isn't going to fall into your lap. Not improving yourself doesn't help either. Work on yourself and make yourself the best man you can, and then finally it will fall into your lap once it's become an after thought. Even once you get a gf/get laid your life is still the same as it ever was.

Keep trying user. Don't get discouraged by shills and MGTOWS. Plenty of good women out there looking for a real man and a meal ticket. Getting railed for 10 years just doesn't cut it any longer, it is time to settle down, this is your chance.

Are you retarded? Have you ever actually joined an archery club? Nothing but 60+ year olds, men, helicopter tryhard parents with their unenthusiastic children and the occasional dykish weirdo.
That said archery is great and you should join a club anyway

I dunno, honestly it's difficult. Best I hope to get is to fuck some slut from time to time that I definitely don't want to settle down with. But getting into an ltr with a decent girl seems off the table for me.

Fuck you, you utter retard. If you're trying to find a long term relationship on Tinder you are too stupid to maintain a relationship with anyone. Going to sage because this is BAIT.

>How do you get a decent girlfriend in 2018?
Be a Chad.

lol

>tfw you got 90 likes in 3 days on tinder and was too autistic too talk to any of them

Attached: 9AED8453-0D18-4D83-BFE0-D5435A70C443.jpg (522x522, 36K)

this

Be a provider of wealth, safety, and sperm.

Set the rules in the beginning.

This is THE most important thing. ITS A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

if you just want to fuck something that's fine but nobody owes you a disease free virgin.

If you are looking for a family IT'S A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP and treated it that way ALWAYS.

I just got a new job. I am now hanging out with a bunch of liberal chicks due to the nature of my work.

Its not that bad. I honestly snagged like 4 of their phone numbers and they aren't ugly at all. They are adorable.

Now I just need to figure out which girl needs my dick the most and bang. I have a 19 year old eco warrior girlfriend. I am actually having a hard time figuring out which one I want.

Dating apps are for the trashiest of people. Just go meet them somewhere where you are forced into interacting with them and then just ask them out. Girls love boys. Once they get out of high school the chick grows up or remains a superthot for the rest of her life. Make sure she is passionate about something.

>>Tfw when you’re a 7/10 BritBong on tinder. Get very limited interest.
>>Decide to use the feature where you get to put your account in another part of the world.
>>Choose San Antonio Texas, swipe everything for 10 minutes
>>Go back on App 2 days later
Goblinas 5 Asians and 5 average white girls.
Dios Mio, Wtf is going on over there.

Attached: 54308055-8A09-439D-B72B-DC65E002D4A2.jpg (500x500, 65K)

STOP. USING. SOCIAL MEDIA.

How to get a white girlfriend:
>Come to Poland
>Speak English
>Profit

You be bold and touch tits. I don't understand you young guys. I was looking at teenage tits when I was 5. Come up with plans of action to get girls naked. It ain't hard. There's more pretty girls than 1. And don't put pussy on a pedestal.

Don't you lie to me

he forgot a step
>dont be american

luck and perseverance my friend. i landed a 8/10 qt who was lefty and trans but realized how retarded that shit is and is now crazy about me, basically sexist towards female bullshit, christian, and ready to make the holocaust real.

Attached: 20180602_114645.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

Nah, the woman here jump any foreign dick in a blink of an eye

I'm American myself and have lived in Poland for years. It's just that easy. I don't take advantage of it though. I found a girl who is wife material and won't fuck it up for some thot.

Tell that to the judge after he rips up your prenup

>8/10 cutie
>Was trans
Um...user?

>Tinder
Try Transdr. Way better.

nice pitch

Something I never understood was how much the Brits pretend to hate Polish but there are so many fucking Brit tourists here it's crazy.

user...I..

>tinder

this is a troll thread

What part of ripping up a prenup so you will have to pay out of your ass forever seems unbusinesslike to you?

That's true literally anywhere in the world.

I wonder how these threads are related to politics?

They don't give a fuck as long as their goals are fullfilled.

>Just improve everything about you
>You're just not good enough for anyone right now
>Get ripped
>Start a business and get rich
>Get plastic surgery so you look that much better
>Get a tan
DUDE LMAO
Fuck off asshole. I'm so sick of hearing "improve yourself" on this site when the topic of if women are worth dating. Why should I make myself wildly successful just to get some roastie 6/10 that just loves me for my money and at the time good looks? Where are all the women that need to improve to get me? It's been years and I'm still waiting for whatever "hundreds" of successful women to come knocking on my DM's, my door, my phone, and a thousand other ways to contact me. Maybe they're too nervous?

>inb4 W0w maN u shure Ar mad haha. No wonder u don't have a GF with a bad attitude like that

You're damn right I'm mad. I'm sick of being blamed because "I'm not good enough now so that's why I don't' have a gf". I'm tired of roastie whores and i'm tired of society blaming me for not making myself the fanatical successful golddiggers latch onto. I AM good enough.

Attached: 1506808510474.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

>I AM good enough.
No you're not. You're an angry, delusional loser. You have mental issues. This is the reason you can't get girls. Nobody wants a whiny faggot.

Well, you can't judge them if you don't know them.

oh man. i have a 100% foolproof method, but it only works in 2017

If you want a good girlfriend you have to be a good guy. If you don't want to put the effort in to become a good guy then you're either going to be alone or settle for a land whale. You AREN'T good enough. Being yourself WON'T work. You have to be your BEST self.

>I AM good enough.
kek nope. You're not good enough for even a 0/10. Society gets to determine that, not you. You have the potential to be, that's a huge difference and if you try that mentality out maybe things will change.

If you're looking on Tinder for "decent girlfriends" you're retarded. Look around you. And if there are no decent girls you obviously aren't looking hard enough.

This. Ask yourself if you make a decent boyfriend and if women should even bother with you anymore.

but
>Even once you get a gf/get laid your life is still the same as it ever was.

Not true at all.

It's an uphill battle OP.
I wouldn't center your life around such an objective.

Be hot, or 4ich, or both.
Have a nice car, a nice house, good hobbies.

You will more than likely end up with a gold digger, but I will tell you a secret that women HATE men knowing.

They are ALL gold diggers to some degree. Even the ones with hearts of gold will consider ghosting if the money/attention/fun stops for any reason.

Marriage is a terrible idea nowadays if you are a man. You WILL fet shafted in court, and a prenup is not safe anymore either, judges throw them out all the time now for any reason.

I've heard of them being tossed for being unfair even though both parties agreed to keep their own shit they had before the marriage, and only split what they got after they got married because that was somehow unfair that the wife didn't get half (or all) of her husbands entire life worth of work.

I have also heard of them being thrown out over "coersion" because the husband was not willing to get married without a prenup protecting him from a potentially vindictive wife (people can change, and when emotions/money are involved the nicest people in the world can get downright nasty)

>You have the potential to be
not if he's a short guy, which I'm pretty sure he is lmao

What if there are genuinely no decent ones

Do Yoga or a spin class

Dumb meme. I tried for years. You can't fix ugly and short.

OP, women don't date down or equally. Ask yourself: do you really want a gf? Do you really want a 2 or 1/10? Just stop worrying about this. I'm 31 and a virgin and it gets better, honestly.

He's most likely 6'3" or taller. Most of them are virgins like you.