MORROCCO FALSE FLAG - IDs FOUND

Every terrorist is a CIA/Mi6/Mossad asset. They are activated at times of political need, such as the Marrakesh migration pact or Trump claiming to leave Syria and Afghanistan.

In Morrocco;
>Photos of blonde woman
>video of dark haired woman
>story says they were murdered in their tent
>video is in a building
>No reason
>No benefit
>footage has nothing to do with the Danish women

This video is designed to provoke " sheer hatred and anger". It does not benefit Islam.

So (((whos))) behind it?

>ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL.
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL
ISIS NEVER ATTACK ISRAEL

Attached: ff.jpg (1094x687, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/two-female-backpackers-found-killed-at-morocco-hot-spot/news-story/ee3ece874cc646a77d9aad6e938a92d6
theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm
islamqa.info/en/answers/20085/intercourse-with-female-prisoners-of-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/two-female-backpackers-found-killed-at-morocco-hot-spot/news-story/ee3ece874cc646a77d9aad6e938a92d6

tent in which was a forgotten ID of one of the arrested men.

> tent in which was a forgotten ID of one of the arrested men.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: 1545371742022.png (218x261, 128K)

>Be me
>ISIS terrorist
>plan to rape and murder 2 european women
>rush them by surprise when they are unsuspecting
>WELP, I BETTER GET MY ID OUT, THAT I BROUGHT WITH ME FOR NO REASON
>YEAH, IM SURE SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEE MY ID IN THIS SITUATION
>drop my ID and run away because "(((im too low IQ)))"
>Israel defence spending sky rockets

Attached: 1544874788026.jpg (399x386, 20K)

>Quick take photos an video and lets upload them to LiveLeak straight away!
>Yeah good idea! Dont forget to leave your ID too so (((they))) know whodunnit.
>Wow! there sure is great high speed broadband in the remote Atlas mountains of Morrocco!
>This is all very convenient for "low IQ".

Attached: 1545176826573.png (680x559, 114K)

Reminder to post this every time a (((white))) flag posts defending subhumans

Attached: fellow whites.jpg (700x525, 116K)

Pretty sure Mossad did it

Attached: mossad-motto.png (1599x929, 548K)

because no Moroccan would ever do such a thing, right boomer dipshits?

Mossad does it and blames muslims. Just like 9/11.
Im sure boomers generally believe the MSM on situations like this

WHAT IS THE LAVON AFFAIR
>WHAT IS THE LAVON AFFAIR
WHAT IS THE LAVON AFFAIR
WHAT IS THE LAVON AFFAIR

Attached: jews-false-flag-judaism-lavon-affair.jpg (620x581, 472K)

post link fags

Hmmmmmmmmm. We should probably drop an asteroid on the whole Middle East just to be safe.

Attached: Comet-Earth-impact.jpg (512x387, 24K)

10 million Europeans travelled to morocco since 2009 and not a single murder or rape. Morocco is literally safer than the USA

> Tourists found dead with their passport

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED EVERYBODY! THIS FOUND IS SO STRANGE THAT IT HAS TO BE!

On a serious note, you are one of those brits too poor to travel abroad arent you?

i think youre onto something

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Your thread may not be on page 1, nor might it receive hundreds of posts. But rest assured that this information has been witnessed. You are doing good work user, have a bump from me.

Yeah you are certainly not OP, posting from a different browser!

even if it is what you say i see a lot of people calling out the actual problem, the jew brainwashing turning these girls into love-everything-imsupersafe-anywhere retards.
liveleak censors and deletes literally any """""""""""""""""""""racist""""""""""""""""""""""""""" comment yet theres tons of posts being left up calling for shitskins to be eradicated etc.
idk i dont think it matters if we work the narrative further than just 'yo fuck them fuckin ragheads bro'

This post is actually identical to one posted yesterday...
What the fuck are you up to?

The irony is women are raped and murdered literally everyday in the West, thousand go missing everyday. Theres anywhere from like 75 to 100 active serial killers at any given time and their mostly white men. Cant waste an opportunity to politicize against them darkies thought right.

theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm

its 6am and i was about to go to sleep finally but i guess ill just stay awake until 2019

Attached: drag.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

Hello, I am norwegian man from norway and not Moroccan living in norway. We in norway are all very sad about this, and all agree should not happned. BUT we also are open minded and atheist nation, so we see and understand that maybe this girls should have given more respect to their religion when coming to their country and maybe that was the big reason for sad tragedy. We in norway are atheist nation and we remember how christian church oppressed us for all time so we stand together with Muslims and demand respect and tolerance Muslim religion & atheist against christians. Norway also very much and maybe even best country in world in human rights and maybe we think about danger of the ppl accused of sad tragedy can be tortured etc. This is big breach of human rights of them and norway must then take them in to norway to have fair trial with atheist judges respecting Islam here in norway. All we in norway are sad about this, Muslims, atheists and other ppl.

Attached: from-morocco-with-love-geoex.jpg (700x491, 66K)

how about let those girls rip in peace for a change? it's been a week and you don't need to see a conspiracy everywhere sheeesh. they got murdered, stuff like this happens

>>the actual problem, the jew brainwashing

Attached: 1545579508949.jpg (750x750, 57K)

correct

Attached: 1459927685156.jpg (398x500, 25K)

>Muslims have no agency of their own

The ID of the "attacker" was found. This was used to identify the attacker. Because you'd take a photo ID to a beheading, right?

The ID was planted there by the (((real attacker)))

Im not replying to myself

As a norway man i must say that our norway girls must not stop coming to Morocco just because of this sad tragedy that only happens once every hundred years, but come and feel very hospital and traditional man with honour and manly manhood like men are created to be and not so like girl and woman like many men in norway. Atheist men in norway are very tolerant and open-mind and often like other men and not give their girls the attentative they need&deserve for atheist culture is different. So blonde scandinavia girls must not stop coming to warm land with warm people, and very cheap, just because this sad accident is like car accident in norway. It happens but nothing to think about all time and Morocco is very cheap for girls and all men are very gentleman to girls, especially blonde ones for these girls very excotic for Moroccan men. Also these girls very little racist and very open to minded and different culture, food, coffee etc. No girls should stay home and stop coming to warm and sunny North Africa with very hospitable, warm and friendly people.

Attached: Morocco-32.jpg (1024x768, 325K)

>Morocco is literally safer than the USA
This should be more apparent

Big if true, nobody should get away with using the weakest ~but also the strongest~ of our society, women. Like, umm, do something?! White men!?

Attached: 1476737765155.png (585x602, 439K)

Yes - I wrote the OP and copy to the next thread.

I want a discussion and to expose Mossad and to see the shill / damage control / JIDF tactics. Its very interesting and blatant how upset they get at this information

Mossad did it

Agree with you that this is a psy op

Girls from blonde nations are always very welcome in Morocco and have special place in heart for excotic dark haired and good humoured, good tanned and polite men off Morocco ppl. Morocco will always love u. The girls coming to Morocco always have very good time learning culture, food, history and religion of foreign and exotic Morocco. Very cheap and very friendly people always ready to be friends with blonde girls. Dont let sad accident make you stay away from sun, exoctic and warm people!!

I know that all our scandinavian girls always have a very fun time in Morocco, enjoying sun, warm wheather, exotic polite and handsome dark men that will treat all blonde girls as queens and princesses from 1001 Arabian Nights. Not like here in norway where men see women as friend and colleague and not as the princess they are and ppl see and treat in Morocco!

Attached: Morocco-20.jpg (1197x782, 232K)

I love copy pasta

Attached: 1541641876297.jpg (556x426, 102K)

They never do attack Israel. Its not a secret ISIS is ran by Israel Ameribro.

Just a cohencidence

Attached: FA4A28A6-7858-4AD6-B1CE-93723CCE7D49.jpg (800x450, 32K)

>Every terrorist is a CIA/Mi6/Mossad asset
This should be the common knowledge by now.

>id found
>must be false flag
>theres no way a peaceful asian would do this.
>Every terrorist is a CIA/Mi6/Mossad asset

Fuck off paki.

>love carbs

Attached: 22323755345358354.jpg (900x593, 83K)

I find it outstanding that like... Idk 2000 or a few hundred more (loosely this number, maybe more) men with camels and AK 47s have existed so long when America has...heat seeking missiles, thermal radars, electronic jammers, cyber security intelligence teams, carriers, F18s, any gun you can think of...and ISIS is still a problem?

Truly a cohencidence.

Because they aren't idiots. 19 of the original 20 lieutenants were generals from Saddam's army. The grunts of Isis are inbred hicks from the deserts and mountains of the middle east but the strategists are all brilliant. They were never trying to defeat the us military, just outlast the West's will to fight. Part of that strategy relied on sending militants into Europe to massacre civilians and put people off the middle east and force politicians to pull out.

ALL girls have same story, so much adventure, sun and fun in Morocco. Very cheap. Dont let sad story and accident in mountains take away adventure for lifetime for girls in Morocco!! Be smart!!

Attached: Morocco-18.jpg (734x671, 113K)

Half-assed english and poor syntax.You're not a Norwegian.

Truth is we never should have been there in the first place. Regardless of any westerners opinions, that was their land and resource. We want Europe for the whites then we can't bomb their countries for decades and expect peace from them.

I am 1000% norwegian, live in norway with norway passport and fuck 100 times more blonde girls in their pink pussy than YOU! Even norway king and prime minister said what and who is real norway man? it is passport and living in norway. I fucked ur sister so hard she bleeded and bagged for mercy, swine eather!

Did they get raped? I mean, what other reason was there for them to not wear pants?

Attached: pic.png (599x1066, 410K)

They were sleeping in a tent.

Oh, Ahmed... Stop.

6/10 bait

I know. USA easily dealt with the skinny riceniggers in Vietnam, so why is a nation thats been in a perpetual state of war for 40 years, with arms and training from USA such a problem?

Isn't it curious how ISIS apparently has it's reach over every nation on earth with terrorist attacks popping up left and right, but somehow never once tried to attack Israel, the number 1 enemy of literally every Muslim?

Attached: b9d.png (327x300, 85K)

Ive never been to Norway, dont have any family or connection there and I bet I'd still be closer to being a Norwegian than you ahmed

i tried telling this fags this info yesterday. they wouldn't believe me and my thread also got derailed by chatbots. then the shitposting of slide threads begun. leave Jow Forums to languish in the darkness that they have chosen. once a sheep always a sheep

Attached: 1.jpg (782x768, 90K)

Oh yeah mohamed we all know that your people is really peaceful and totally not a pain in the ass. Whithout the kikes we would be the best pals, never take your responsibilities, you are great.

most of our diaspora are scum, feel free to genocide them

>>theres no way a peaceful asian would do this.
Correct. It would be stupid to take your ID to a beheading.
They're supposed to be intelligent and devout enough to carry out a beheading, but at the same time, dumb enough to leave an ID and haram enough to rape the women.

Everything about this story is a psyop

>USA easily dealt with the skinny riceniggers in Vietnam
America lost

SO MANY GIRLS come back to Morocco year after year! Always very safe. Always very exoctic, dark and handsome people to meet that will treat them like princess!!!

Attached: Morocco-19.jpg (1162x727, 160K)

i never did find out why the people killed them and what their reasoning was for filming the beheading if it was just a simple rape and murder

Yes, your shitty country doomed us all

USA is the worst country in the world

I swear, most every terrorist attack is ISIS (aka Mossad aka CIA aka Mi6 etc.) Especially 9/11.

You can tell because no terrorist attack EVER provoked mass conversions to Islam and never will, and EVERY terror attack boosts defence spending for Western nations and Israel

this is a place for disinfo
the mods are complacent with the shills

pol is not a place to have a healthy discussion, but a battle of propaganda
whatever you post here will be covered with shit, disinfo, lies and spam from shills, so the only real use of this place is posting redpills and trails for better places, so maybe it can help other people find their own way to the truth before the ocean of shit from shills bury it away

this. just follow the money. it isn't about some moon god or some kike who got hang on some cross it is and will always be about money

cringe

Who said they were planning the attack. Pakis always rape, newfag. It isn't haram to rape filthy kaffir.
>what is sarcasm?

Morocca,s are the kindest and best people on the world they would never do such horrible things FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

We norwegian men know that sad accident in mountains is not REAL Islam or REAL Morocco. We are not afraid to send our blonde girls to land that treat blonde girls as princess and very valuable and she can explore warm weather, good food, yoga on beach, interesting and exotic people in nightlife etc. Plus very cheap and safe!!

Attached: Morocco-21.jpg (1325x788, 144K)

^^Watch this guy^^

Its interesting to see how Mossad/JIDF have figured a way of acting "Norwegian" and inflaming the tensions. Like this is a good idea to get western men riled up against Morroccans.

Obvious bait

Ah yes. Vietnam. The original asian meme.

Yes - MONEY is the prime motivator not religion. Every soldier ever was PAID.

>It isn't haram to rape filthy kaffir.
Show in the quran where it states this.

>what is sarcasm?
something that doesnt translate over posts on message boards. You have COMPLETE self-unawareness

power is the motivation

some use religion to achieve it, others use money

Just gtfo of Europe you fucking sandniggers. We will send you your jewish cousins soon.

There are bad people and good people everywhere.
If they leave photo ID at the scene, its a false flag

Only money and wealth achieves material power

IF U SAID 2 MY FAYSE THAT I AM A JEW I WOULD RIPP OFF UR COCK AND BALLS AND KICK THEM HARD UP UR ASSHOLE BEFORE SLOWLY BEHEAD U WITH A BROKEN COCO COLA GLASSBOTTLE FUCKING PAKI MUNAFIQ!!!!

Im saying Mossad did it

>Show in the quran where it states this.

Kek you’re not even trying to be subtle about this. Pakis are lower than niggers.

The passport bandits

Attached: homealoneburglars.png (600x306, 269K)

Woah calm down ho

CRINGE

I’m saying sandrats “people” did it like we all saw on that video.

So no verse in the quran then?
No evidence?
No source?
No proof?
M'kay

I dont think you know what that word means

false, only strength achieve power
money buys strength

Mudslimes/ JIDF larpers on suicide watch BTFO by frog, reports say

Hi Jew.

WELL FUCK U PAKI JEW!!!
islamqa.info/en/answers/20085/intercourse-with-female-prisoners-of-war

You’re on Jow Forums not on bbc everyone knows about your filthy race and all the little girls you raped in england. You get the ZyklonB mudasir.

Good afternoon Jow Forums friends, come visit us
We need tourist shekels

>Impact zone resembles Mexican hat
Wrong country, dude. No complaints though.

You cant see the identity of the attackers at all on the video

>Did they get raped?
Is this a fucking meme now?

So money is the prime motivator

>fuckin mods banned me again
fuck you janny eat shit and die you motherfucker
probabilistically, you are more likely to be the sandnigger here sweetie

Attached: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (244x230, 898K)

Im saying its Mossad. Why would that make me a jew??

u dumb ?
u dumb