> Print out this generic picture
> Cutout to size
> On the 2nd of January, go local shop and place picture on products
> Many people start to find these
> Media picks it up
> Media blames white people
> White people hate media more
>

Attached: THIS PRODUCT IS HALAL.png (800x600, 48K)

What's your beef with halal products? Fuck off.

halal needs to fucking die

If you have a problem with halal then you should also have a problem with kosher.

kosher doesn't fund terrorism

And halal does for some reason? Why?
Also keep in mind that something can be both halal and kosher at the same time

you're mixing "permissible" and "certification". Certification is a tax. 1/8 of that tax funds terrorism.

Thanks to vegan only making videos of non halal slaughterhouses, almost all slaughterhouses of France are now Halal. The animals are killed in a horrible fashion just so well intentioned people who give a pass to islamists won't be a trouble for business.

>oh no the poor chicken I eat was slaughtered instead of electrocuted or getting the head smashed
>time to tell everyone on facebook our method of killing is humane while those darn sand people method is barbaric or inhumane or sumfing

Attached: 1529432354494.jpg (400x560, 31K)

not about the method. it's about the tax ^^

>it's ok to boycott halal but not ok to boycott kosher even though they are virtually the exact same thing
my kike detector is off charts
sage

Attached: 1536240292846.jpg (309x380, 40K)

lol its the jewish version of BDS

get stuffed tbqh senpai

also ignore memeflag posters like op

They're both shit, you mongs. Ahmed and Shlomo, you need to go home, both of you.

Attached: 1537212272973.png (320x287, 104K)

But they're not the same thing.
~50% of products in US supermarkets are kosher, even though jews are ~2% of the population.
~30% of products in western European supermarkets are kosher, even though jews are ~0.5% of the population.

Muzzies hold much less power.

can we invent a thing where the meat is
1) organic
2) only touched by white farmers
3) grown ethically

if we could create a clever business scheme like the jews and muslims, this would be a great boon to the culture and a starting step to the ethnostate..

Disgusting shitpaki

>kosher doesn’t fund terrorism

It funds Israel. If you can’t put two and two together, I’m not doing it for you.

I meant the nature of the allowed food to be eaten. The laws are very similar for both religions. I'm on your side, medpack.

Call it Hvítr Certified. Then stamp it with ᚺᚡᛁᛏᚱ

>Have to pay for someone to screen products because you cant fucking read the ingredients

>buying products from companies that pay to get 'certified' by a bunch of shitksins, who then give the money to other muslims and terrorist organisations via mosques

Attached: activated-almonds-snack.jpg (600x753, 80K)

locally sourced 100% pork products, and also beef if you know for sure it's from the same organic farm.
Here there are 'demeter' certified farms which are like 2 out of 3 of your points (I actually work on one), 95% of them are usually run by white rural farmers too although you do have the odd foreigner every now and then doing work experience for a few days

Some times when i date nerdy Jewish girls i get them to steal cases of Kosher beef dogs from their uncles Deli or Bring Kosher Corned beef from sabbath dinner so she can make sandwiches after i sodomize her

>something can be both halal and kosher at the same time
This is why when the Jewish Deli got shot up in Paris most of the injured were Muslims and the stock boy hero was Muslim