DNA TEST AS XMAS GIFTS

Amerimutts are more obsessed than ever to find out that one single drop of european blood after centuries of inbreeding with niggers, natives, spics and other kind of apes.

Can't they just accept they are subhumans without all this drama? baka

Attached: 56363563545634566.png (666x703, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/article/genetic-genealogy-forensics-top-science-stories-2018-yir
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Willingly giving the government your DNA

Attached: 1511217182727.jpg (761x792, 43K)

Sounds like you are obsessed with Americans. We are way better than your stinky joke of a country, so I understand the jealousy.

rate my dna

Attached: dna.png (1602x724, 217K)

Congrats, you're a turk.

Attached: 1511825111794.jpg (1097x694, 132K)

belongs in an oven

Well since it's established you are a dirty jew, didn't you get the health one as well since your people are generally prone to all horrible kinds of diseases?

Shit I just made a thread on that, oops. Could someone redpill me on that? Do they really steal my info and will cleanse me in 20 years when I'm too white under the globalist gov?

Why would anyone want to test their wife’s son?

>dna tests came to ruin men at the start
>dna tests have came back to ruin women
beautiful

Who's this moor from a distant shore?

DNA tests are what people pay for when they think their government won’t use this to genetiprofile you. You do a paternity test, anonymously with two samples.

50% Anglo-Saxon
30% Scandinavian
15% Scots-Irish
5% Germanic

Feels bad to be a burgernigger

Attached: 1507732239296.png (444x444, 285K)

I cringed when my mom got this for me last year. Had to softly redpill her about why I'm not giving my DNA to the Jews. She didn't get me a present this year, said she "didn't want to waste another $40 on something I won't use".

Attached: 1544933569343.jpg (665x692, 66K)

yes, surprisingly clean. though I've been depressed &/or anxious much of my life

Rate my DNA niggers

Attached: B6B4DA2C-DB24-4E20-9305-A111B3EF2F65.jpg (3264x1849, 1.3M)

but 4c thinks its sp4m. One of the biggest d n a collector is run by An ne Woj icki, sister of Su san Woj icki, who owns jewtube. Stop selling your biomaterial to isreli devils, they will probably engineer race specific viruses or something else twisted. DONT GIVE THEM YOUR DNA!!!

Attached: 14411.jpg (2844x1912, 1.28M)

anyone saved the reddit story of the kids who secretly did DNA tests and revealed the shocking results on Christmas Eve?

If you willingly send your DNA to some company without it being a last desperate attempt to cure some horrible disease, you are an idiot.

RICED

>willingly give a private entity your DNA

it's even worse user

>he doesn't know they're one and the same
My sweet naive child.

sciencenews.org/article/genetic-genealogy-forensics-top-science-stories-2018-yir

Attached: cucked by a wife of 32 years.jpg (1288x3290, 756K)

His "daughter" turned out to not be his biological daughter?

Whats the problem? I'd fuck that "daughter" if that was the case.

If it was the boy however, i'd beat him and kick him out of house

Jesus Christ

>swedegay
>doesn't want to fuck some hot twink
Faggot

>spaghetti nigger
>literally one of the original mutt rapebaby breeds
LOL

More like a chosen one!

What do you think they'll do with the information?

Your probably black, homie.

No, afraid not. They have Saint Salvini, they're the chosen ones now.

You can always do in anonymously.

>people willingly giving their DNA, wiretapping their houses, etc

It's a brave new world indeed

in southern states niggers interbreed so much that they have to take dna tests before getting married. lol

>t. literal halfape
can you give moa salt??

Makes you wonder how often that happens before dna tests that we will never know.

>picking a dead man as the cheater
smart woman, those 2 hours alone sure helped her get her story in line
the husband should check her cell phone calls

they like to pretend they are the only whites on the planet when in fact they are not

It wouldn't be right for him to just kill himself. He should at least kill her first.

You mean the one that was posted on r/23andme?

>wiretapping their houses
Echo/Alexa, 'smart' thermometers and there was some report about wi-fi being used like in The Dark Knight to detect people in the home and map out rooms a year or so ago.

I bought them for my kids just to prove that my ex-wife was cheating
And the kids arnt mine

Attached: 1520444868189.jpg (680x773, 65K)

wew that made me physically ill.
didnt think of that. clever.

based. you should her!