Was leaving Syria a good thing or a bad thing? Why?

Was leaving Syria a good thing or a bad thing? Why?

Attached: D2DB4479-02F9-4623-BBEB-EBC3621CEA83.jpg (1000x541, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/the-end-of-the-syrian-war-and-middle-east-vortex-wars-4229c1a4804c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thing obviously. Let them fight their own wars and stop fighting wars for Israel

Death to America

Good thing and we should never have been in the middle east in the first place.

Active duty soldier here. our whole squad is pissed cheeto man fired Mattis and thats he's pulling out of the Middle East. Literally handing a victory to ISIS, taliban, Russian and Iran.

My friends died for nothing if he is truly going through with this.

Truly a dark day for our armed forces. Ill take Mattis over president cheeto anyday

kek'd

That’s the part I’m not understanding. Most are saying we’re “handing over a victory to Russia” but how?

Removing your leverage and negotiation power in Syria. There'll be no risk of hitting american targets and triggering a diplomatic crisis anymore for Russia

WOMP WOMP

Very good. Should never have been there in the first place. Let Assad BTFO idlib and east Euphrates already.

It's a good thing. No more wars for the capitalists, and no more wars for Israel.

Amazing! The youth of this country can finally come home and be where they belong with their families!

Western intervention in middle eastern conflicts was a mistake 20 years ago, is a mistake today, has been a mistake every single day between then and now, we never should have been there in the first place and completely pulling out of the entire region and telling everyone in that, and I say this literally, god forsaken, desert to fuck off and settle it amongst themselves.

good
-save money
-bring our troops home
-let middle east solve their own problems their way
-ease tensions between russia, iran and US
-stop the incessant flow of handicapped/war torn/ptsd US veterans
-decreases the chance for armageddon
-decrease toxic oil emissions
-decrease resentment by arabs
-let israel and saudis patrol their own territories

well said, neighbor

ISIS is significantly weakened, so Russia and other countries can just finish them off. No need anymore for the US to do shit in Syria

Totally bad thing. Now ISIS will become strong. Tomorrow they will have a new terrorist attack in Europe. Filmed by Richard Gutjahr.

We must stay in the US, so the entire Syrian population will emigrate to Europe and the land will belong to Eretz Israel, our greatest ally.

Attached: 1421801509355s.jpg (201x232, 8K)

You sound like a faggot. Your friends are probably faggots too. Kill yourself. No one is stopping you from buying a ticket to Syria you whiny retarded bitch

>We must stay in the US
Oy vey, I meant we must stay in Syria.

Imagine being a poor American 18-year old who sees all his friends go to college while his life isn't going anywhere (and possibly with big problems at home too) and he decides to join the army only to then be sent off halfway around the world and die in a god forsaken land for no real or obvious reason.

Americans are heroes for doing this but there is no need for them to do it any longer, they've been the world's cop for too long, it's time to rest.
Thank you for your service.

Well considering the fact that the US helped create ISIS to destabilize Syria in an effort to overthrow it I would say it is good.

Fuck you CIA spooks for corroborating with terrorists. We know you created the Taliban and destroyed Iraq because of it.

medium.com/p/the-end-of-the-syrian-war-and-middle-east-vortex-wars-4229c1a4804c