GIOYC

GIOYC

It's not a feeling I can explain edition

Attached: 1521919371008.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lP8y1Il-EaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I truly believe baby boomers are a generation that only care about themselves.

I also believe its going to bite them in the butt in their old age.

I hate my verbal tics. Every. Single. "Um," "err," nervous chuckle and time I stumble over words makes me want to crawl in a hole and die.

>I also believe its going to bite them in the butt in their old age.
Let it. Maybe they'll learn not to be such selfish, short-sighted pricks.

i fap alot

when i was twelve i shoved a shoe down the toilet

A lot* user. You wouldn't say alittle

I've a high frequeny of fapping sessions per day.

Better user?

幽玄 Yuugen

I just got served today. Literally. I can’t even read the mutherfuckin thing. My ex is batshit evil using my kids to hurt me. I am in such complete despair, now seated in my attorney’s office, I am planning to end my life tomorrow night.

I will say goodbye to everyone and leave letters they will probably not get. I will pray for the Lord to forgive me. I will be happy to leave this cruel world, which has been Hell for me these past 2 years.

Don't do that to your kids please.

Seeing you two act like that makes me sick to my motherfucking stomach. Just get a fucking room already.

Don't off yourself, move to a foreign country without extradition and then contact your kids when they grow up.

I think I wasn't built to enjoy life, I always worry, even if things appear to be going well. Its the same with other things, I just can't seem to find enjoyment out of life.

Somehow, I can never trust people who "know how to enjoy life" and say yes to everything. I've ever known 2 guys that are like this, that are very extroverted in that sense. Both of them seem like the main reason they do these things is because they want to live that "social media" vision of life, from those fucking pictures with insightful quotes and all that. They're the kind of people that always seem to get into shitty situations, like one of my friends would brag about how many chicks he fucked recently, then a week after sends me a message saying he's got std's. How is that meant to convince me they're better off in life? I can't force myself to enjoy things like they do, I wish I could sometimes tho...

i'm torn af rn. i feel like i'm playing one of those waifu sims but in irl.

waifu sims like you get to play as the waifu or..?

accurate. every one i know is incapable of any sort of self reflection and completely entrenched in their own world views

OKay, fuck it... If I'm gonna get this shit out, I'm gonna do it here.

I'm fucking done trying to please anyone. I'm done taking this shit serious. There's not any reason why I owe you anything. I'm not going to be forced into the shadows. I'm not going to let this bullshit mood kill me.

When I was growing up, I was told over and over that I wasn't as good as anyone else.
When I was 5 years old, my Dad told me I was a mistake.
When I was 8, I was told I would never be anything other than a waste of space.
When I was 13, I became the school loser that no one wanted to be around until I left.
When I was 14, I was told I was a "split condom" baby.
When I was 18, I lost the closest person of my life to suicide and it has haunted me the past 6 years.
When I was 19, I tried to kill myself 7 times and have never told anyone.
When I was 20, I fell out of contact with almost everyone I had known, or had gone to their funerals.
When I was 22, I joined the Army in hopes of being able to go to a foreign country and die like a lot of my friends had done, for no reason.
Now at age 24, I want nothing more than to shuffle off my mortal coil.
Tomorrow, I will wake up, go to my job, as if nothing had happened. A job in which I am locked into, with only two ways out.
Next year, I still won't get my deployment to Afghan, Iraq or any other country were many of the best people I've ever known lost their lives.
In a few decades, I will still have nightmares when I saw my GF hanging, and was the first person there.

I've got nothing left, and will fight on... But like with war, there's only so much your body, mind and soul can take before you can't carry on.

Above everything else that's happened... I'm sorry for letting everyone I've known down.

Attached: angel_girl_fallen_wings_3623_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

This user, fucking this.

i'm about to fail my senior design class a second time
wasn't so bad (i guess) that i failed it this past spring, i had the summer semester to take it again
but now i got into a masters program that i'm supposed to start this fall
i'm on the verge of failing again and about to delay my life another 4-6 months

its not that the class is hard, its just that im the laziest fuck in the world. i have until this friday to complete a semesters worth of work and i wasted yesterday (monday) on Jow Forums all day
i don't know why my brain can't make the decision to bust my ass this week, it would save me months of having to take this stupid class again
i feel like a brainless monkey, victim of my desires. i want to die

Attached: 1528940730235.png (657x527, 58K)

I feel so trapped in my situation. Any time I go to improve myself, I get set back twice over whatever improvement I made. I kinda just wanna give up on it all, but im too much of a pussy to ever kill myself, so im just trapped.

I know it doesn't mean anything or help but I'm sorry you've had such a hard life.

Can you explain what you mean?

Is it even possible to trust someone with a history of running back to an ex any time their love life seems uncertain?

We were in a different room, you cunt

Don't talk to that user like that, if they're fucking missed off let them be missed off.

Disregard my grammatical errors. Let user be angry this is a venting thread.

i choose waifu based on preference, convenience, and connection. i can't reveal too much.

in other words you're dangling happiness in front of two girls who deserve it and have only ever done right by you and have no idea they're being so vilely and carelessly deceived nor that the fate of their future rests on being less inconvenient than the other? yeah, don't care. you're a bastard, rot in hell, etc etc. all i'm interested in from you is whether there exists a sim that'll let me pretend i get to disengage the pause button on my life and go be waifu, and if so where i can find it so i can go be pathetic in a way that might not be a waking fucking hell every minute of every day.
>where waifu sim
>do you get to play as waifu
gogogo

well you havent really said much this past week. i think your trying to slowly stop talking to me until it completely dies off. if you dont want to talk to m anymore please just say so because this way hurts so much more. atleast if i know your done being my friend talking ect then i can start getting over it sooner. if you dont tell me then im going to sit and wonder what happend for a very very long time. so again please just tell me if thats the case - R

I wish I had a love interest. And perhaps this time one that doesn't have several other suitors besides me.

Horrible taste in men or women, either way the people you go for reflects your personality.

Meditate on yourself if you find yourself with the same type of people all the time you should at least consider that maybe you're doing something wrong.

This is happening to me too. Can you just ask them?

damit my face hurts, thanks alot you fucking asshole. ive done nothing to you and yet you treat me like shit. well fuck you you piece of shit

I feel for you user.
My upbringing was very similar.

i dont feel like i can, if i do they will probably denie any changes and say theyve just been busy. but unfortunately i know for a fact that thats only half true...

You're right, atrocious fucking taste. Thanks for the advice, user.

Did they hit you? you should ice your face user

Do what you can to see your kids. Fuck your crazy x, if you kill yourself she wins. Take it all as a life lesson. Find your better half they exist. Crazies destroy themselves without much interference. Good luck user may the force be with you. Sometimes you have to step in shit before finding gold.

whoa hey calm down buddy. it's more complicated than that. sorry about what you're going through doe. sending positive ki your way

Attached: Spirit_Bomb.gif (500x455, 1.1M)

i think got iced already lmao

I don't understand user? Why's that funny.

He already hit the iceberg, or more like the iceberg hit him

you're not very nice, both of you

I can't tell if we're friends anymore. I know you wanted to talk less because of stress, but your shitty outburst and telling me to fuck off shows you don't really care. You didn't even acknowledge me for two months after that and pretty much deleted a bunch of conversations for no good reason. Then you go act as if it wasn't a big deal.
Now we're back to when first met, just sharing stupid pictures.

I shouldn't care as much as I do now, but I wish I could just move on and realize that this was pretty much a one sided friendship.

To whom and from whom user

to K
from L

They don't come here.

I really want to end this never ending nightmare , I just want to sleep. I only feel truly comfortable when dreaming.

I don't feel real and getting treatment for my mental health problems just makes them even worse.
Cheese can't be milk again.

Attached: IMG_20180405_015719.jpg (1072x1170, 283K)

It's interesting. My ex-girlfriend is like an exaggerated version of all my bad qualities and what I perceived as bad about myself. My current girlfriend is like an exaggerated version of all my good qualities or what I strive to be like.

I think I made the right choice.

If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you

Do you need help initials girl?

Who doesn't in this thread

I really miss you but I don't wanna overwhelm you with my emotions again. I wonder if I have another shot.

You're not seeing your current gfs bad qualities user, you will though.

Well I guess I did my good deed by reaching out can't help those who don't want it. Good luck with your guy, also don't call yourself cheese that's weird

Same issue as you, and same initial as you. They reconnected with me recently but I don't think they really want me around and I don't know how to bring us back closer together. I have known them for a very long time and I don't want to lose them as a friend. I just want them to want to talk to me again, not one word responses, apathy, and acting annoyed I care.

I didn't know you frequented this board. Maybe someone told you about this particular thread and connected the dots. Maybe you found it by accident. I have no clue. I've been venting here for at least a week now. Just wanted to do what the OP says, ease the burden.
I'm sure nobody out there will miss me and will forget that I even existed in a month tops. It's for the best. Knowing my luck, I don't have much time left on this mortal coil anyway.
I'm not sorry.

The reason I haven't bought a car is because don't know how to drive.

I'm still not your guy stupid, I'm me

I want to be overwhelmed....don't hold back

I can't get over the death of Tzimis Panousis

Eh, I do. She has lots of flaws, but in a way I love even those

Then why hate your ex's bad qualities, that's a shitty thing to do.

I'm sorry if I was rude user , I just don't know how can someone help me over the internet anymore , I'm really sorry

Eh, frankly the bad outweighed the good in my ex. I really wasn't that happy with her. My gf is far from perfect, but at the end of the day I'm happy next to her imperfections. I sleep happily next to her, whereas with my ex, I was kept up with sad thoughts

I know this ones going to sound cliche but I truly don't believe my parents have ever cared about me.
It's just all keeping up appearances for their "reputation".
Middle class yuppies really are terrible people.

If you believe so user.

I don't feel like I fit in anywhere. Not trying to be edgy but I always feel very disconnected from everyone and everything. Sometimes I forget I am in reality and everything feels almost like a dream.
Another edgy thing that happens is sometimes I start crying for no reason. When I try and think why I'm crying, I don't know why.
The last thing is every time something good happens to me, I don't feel anything good. I feel an intense and ungrounded paranoia that something bad is about to happen.

youtu.be/lP8y1Il-EaA
You still shine, Happy Birthday.

I fap a lot would have done the trick

Now that I'm here, you don't seem as interested in helping me as you were before. I was under the impression that you would be a little more supportive financially until I got on my feet. I have nothing. You won't even help me pay my tiny phone bill when it'd be pennies considering your salary. You just dropped $### on a luxury item. You just came home with something from an expensive store. Fuck, this was a mistake.

Just when I was starting to enjoy life
You had to break every piece of my fucking heart

What happened user?

>18 Male
>Known oneitis since 2015
>Last summer we bonded really well but I was beta and didnt make a move
>She was also lesbian
>Sept 2017 we stop talking but we start talking again in Dec.
>Friends again for months while shes dating some lesbo
>They break up and we are still chilling.
>Last month we started dating
>Feeling good about the world and understanding shit
>Today she breaks up with me because I touch her ass while making out
>"My last relationship was messed and I'm traumatized, gf made me do things I didn't want to do."
>Ex Gf says she had no problem fucking
>Talk to oneitis about situation but I'm too beta and start being a bitch and saying im sorry and I just want to protect you its okay to be afraid.
>Doesn't work
>I'm alone

Fuck I hate myself

Attached: 1512780160554.jpg (482x549, 57K)

here
>Got yourself expensive brand name shit
>You got me Walmart brand shit
I should be used to this... I know, it's your money and everything. That's fine. But I remember you saying when _ did this to me that I deserved more than that.

Is she ghosting you now?

Not really. She just repeated she's awful, selfish, and never improve anytime soon. That's why she can't be in a relationship.
But my dumbass started to cry when she was self deprecating and I started to say sorry and think irrationally. I didn't call her on the bullshit of her ex says she had no problem fucking, but I made her feel uncomfortable when I touched her ass.
We kind of just left it at she doesn't want to be in much contact.
I'm so fucking stupid. I was like I was crying to my mom
I haven't eaten all day

Well, we haven’t known each other for years, but I’ve felt an annoying connection Im going to strive to get rid of. We are most likely compatible, but I do not want to risk living my life for another person again. I’m a childish, unstable pile of shit, and if it were to happen, it’d only be even more upsetting when you move away. Damn it all. I didn’t think I’d want to be with another human being in my life until I met you, why did you do that?

I'm so sick of bottling up what I think. But every time I try to open up, be different or try to be adventitious I get bit in the ass and shot down. So now I get to spend the waning of my youth shut up and repressing my thoughts and emotions. I am so goddamn sick of it but I just see this as the rest of my life.

I'm an absolute fucking lunatic who goes from manic depressed cutting and thinking about suicide to thinking about how much I want to kill a certain political figure.

My career path will go nowhere, I feel like I'm not good enough for my girlfriend, and my parents don't care about all the problems I have in my head.

I feel trapped in a headspace I don't want to be in that only thinks of the most horrifying and graphic things all the time.

I'm going to guess baby boomer parents.
Cut them off, that entire generation is narcissistic.

You care about her dude, no need to beat up on yourself. You feel strongly for her and that's ok. You should tell her exactly that and give her some time to sort shit out in her head because she's obviously got a lot going on with her shifting sexuality and her poor self-esteem.

It's not just the boomers that are narcissistic. It's an epidemic across all generations.

I feel incredibly disconnected from everyone. I absolutely crave love and affection. I want a girlfriend so bad , it makes me feel immature and pathetic .All I want is a girl who I can be 100% honest with. I'm tired of bottling up all my feelings.

It doesn't help that I just got rejected by a girl.She didn't say no at first but it fell apart when it came schedule the date. That was enough time to let my fantasies run wild. I got really dissapointed when I got her true answer.

I was optimistic which is rare.

It's not like I was in love with the girl.I was in love with the possibility of her being the one.

Now I feel confused and fuckin stupid

Attached: Powerful.jpg (790x1404, 66K)

I shouldn't have broken up with my ex gf I still love her and miss her

You can argue that however the majority
of that generation is narcistic.
The following generations its more like 60% or 50%.
When you realize the boomers are larger than the next two generations combined you can conclude that they are a major social problem.

My childhood was a lot like yours, and everybody expected me to do great things after being told my whole life that I was a waste of space. Well, I guess it's fitting that I work at McDonald's now

My intuition has never been wrong and I have a feeling about something but I don't know when. Also it is jard to fight off my disorders, I have anxiety and depression. Some days it isn't so bad or noticeable but some days it really is.

Same boat, user.

I used to be like that, I spent a year in a dissociative and depressed state and relied on constant substance abuse to try and make myself feel comfortable and whole in who I was. My advice: learn to forget your emotions, just ignore everything

it's not shocking that my generation has fallen hook line and sinker for "hate your parents, they're selfish oblivious narcissistic assholes and that's why you're suffering" but goddamn it's sad and pathetic as fuck

Attached: 1512436038578.jpg (1314x998, 284K)

I really wish I could stop living in fantasies I constructed. I have been doing this since I was 12 and can't stop now, at 24 years. It ruined my last relationship and I cant take much more of dreaming about being a successful, happy person when I am a paranoid, retarded cunt.

My younger brother is getting engaged and I've never had a real girlfriend

I've been trying to ask a girl out for over a month and I keep messing it up and chickening out and I haven't even seen her for a week and a half. I feel like this is another opportunity that's going to pass me by while my younger brother is making a big life step

I can't believe how much of it was a lie. You still probably haven't told me everything so I won't hurt myself. I might be too much sometimes but it's only because I loved you more than I've ever hated myself. Your were my home. I haven't felt tight since you left me like a stray. Then, two months later when I'm finally starting to remember how to be alone, you start talking to me again? You knew I would forget everything and come running back. I told you I didn't care about anything that happened before and you used it to what? You didn't even love me anymore, and I didn't have anything left to take. So why? And now you want to just be friends like you didn't rip my heart out. I know I'm worth more than this.

Thanks man. One part of the story i missed out on is that I was really vindictive and i really couldnt accept she didn't want me.
I got really mad and said "Thanks for making me feel worthless again"
I shouldnt of said that. I might contact here just to say sorry again though. Fuck I really am an asshole
The red pill has got my mind fucked up

I actually talked to my mom about it and that made me feel pretty better.
I should look into the oneitis and mother connection

I hate panicking, but it's my default reaction now.

Kill me please

You know if you lead me on like this, other people will get hurt right? You're making me look like the bad guy with your silence. I can't fucking take this anymore. I don't want to break any more hearts.

To whom is this for user? And from whom

I'm not sure where to ask this but I need some stupid advice about a stupid question.

There's a Discord channel that I post to when I'm drunk. And I get really talkative and "teachy" when I'm drunk.
It's compounded by the fact that people in that channel are younger than I am so, my really drunkenself feels like he's just "educating them".

Everyone there seems, "seems", to be ok.
But I hate it in the morning after despite loving it the night before.
Kinda like posting in Jow Forums I guess.

I told Discord to delete my account but it takes 2 weeks to finish. And I can stop it if I just log in.
This feels so stupid of a dilemma.
But when I'm drunk (as I kinda am now), I really do love talking to those people.
Even if I feel shame the next day

I used to be a real creep when I was a teen. There are some parts of my city I avoid because I seriously cannot bring myself to risk being seen by certain people I creeped on. I just want to move far away and have a clean slate

Hope I hear from you one day. Miss u a lot