STOP CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS

STOP CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS

Attached: 1545651003919.jpg (1024x1001, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMSMwqHEB_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEN STOP FUCKING KIDS

Attached: FaceOfTheSavior.jpg (750x496, 146K)

START CELEBRATING YULE

Attached: 03859ddb69ce72216de24f25d8824e8c.jpg (570x799, 137K)

kek

I don't. My family does, however.

pretending that Christianity isn't part of our western heritage is like women believing that they are strong and independent.

Sure it makes a good story, you will find some lunatics that buy into it, but on the whole it won't change reality

Because ultimately it is not reality

(OP)
Luther said that? Christmas is celebrated in very Lutheran country afaik.

This.

Your image doesn't make sense. Use Cromwell

We're already celebrating joulu, but since pagans were such shit tier people at maintaining their culture the joulu is literally the same as Christmas in Europe; visit church, graves and buy as much stuff for gifts as you can afford.

That is a demonic background for sure

There are symbols over 15k years old around Europe. Your blood is far older than Christianity. Dumb argument. Kill yourself

>There are symbols over 15k years old around Europe
Try ~70,000+

Our bloods are also lot older than American nationalism or Finnish nationalism. But those among with Christianity just happen to be the current cultures so we follow them like sheep. Paganism isn't oc culture either, someone made it and converted people.

the fuck you on about? Luther was fine with christmas

Luther wasn't even opposed to celebrating Christmas. That's more of a Reformed / Puritan thing.

Luther was a fucking Kike. Catherine Medici did nothing wrong.

KILL EVERY PROTESTANT.

Attached: 38649336_959013450961642_3294113643993497600_n.jpg (563x863, 162K)

>KILL EVERY PROTESTANT.

Attached: nigger-priest-lol-thumbs-up-618x464.jpg (618x464, 34K)

WE WUZ

>finna gonna get me some kfc after we kill whitey ooga booga

Attached: Curry_web.jpg (400x304, 27K)

I celebrate Winter Solstice. I just wrap it in a Christian skin to fit in and avoid hour-long lectures educating people of the difference. I also make gifts instead of buying them.

>Luther was a fucking Kike.
>write The Jews and their Lies book

Christmas itself is an affront to the Lord. Jow Forums won't take the real redpill on this subject without calling me a kike

youtu.be/tMSMwqHEB_Y

The Vatican is far worse than the Jews you complain about. The Kikes you go after are just cronies of the real antichrist - the Papacy.

"Christ" mass is just Babylonian Paganism and everything to do with it has pedo sex magick connotations. All the way down to the "tree angel" being a representation of Eve on the Tree in the garden being penetrated by Satan's dong.

Luther wasn't against Christmas, that's hyper calvinist puritans.

Savonarola did nothing wrong

Luther was controlled opposition. Calvinists were real Christians

Thomas Müntzer the uncontrollable opposition. Led a massive peasant chimpout