>MUH SYRIA
>MUH ETHNO NATIONALISM
>MUH ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: meltyroth.png (603x549, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1521553419290.jpg (680x1386, 480K)

I'm finding myself siding with the Rothschild. That guy should've been our president, not that orange cheeto fuck.

He 100% browses Jow Forums if it occurs to him go invoke the term ethnonationalism

Attached: 1541146069356.jpg (1732x1682, 1.43M)

That makes me wonder if Rothschild is behind all this "alt right" internet stuff.

>I'm finding myself siding with the Rothschild. That guy should've been our president, not that orange cheeto fuck.
Bulgarian Mossad user will be dead soon.
>ethnonationalism
No. Ethnotardism is a zionist psy op retard. Trump is a NATIONALIST. Plain and simple.

100%

12/1/2018: Jow Forums was on the verge of abandoning Trump
12/24/2018: 95% of Jow Forums will take a bullet for Trump

> Trump is a NATIONALIST. Plain and simple.
He's not even a populist- he's just addressing the obvious shit that people have been concerned about for many years.

Kek. Israel is fucked and soon you'll be dead.

Attached: 1515214741108.jpg (780x777, 71K)

>12/1/2018: Jow Forums was on the verge of abandoning Trump
More like Shills shilling. Stay mad Israeli youll die soon.

KYS shill here is your .00020 cents

Everybody knows theres' only one ethnonationalist state, Daveyboy, and your family built it.

>What are shills?
>What is demoralization?
Pretty typical playbook by the media, coordinated news articles meant to discredit Trump just before the holiday. Too bad Trump BTFO once again with Syria and gov shut down.

Attached: happy-dance.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

Active duty Braaaap farmer here. our whole ranch is pissed cheeto man just legalized Braap and that he's pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord. Literally handing a victory to China, ISIS, Russian and Iran.

My friends braaap farmed for nothing if he is truly going through with this.

Truly a dark day for our braaap forces. Ill take Illegal braap over president cheeto anyday.

Attached: B4A007C1-B2E2-46C6-A512-9D3C9279E893.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

What's funny is the amount of Jews coming out saying that they are nothing like the Rothschild. It's comical to see them not wanting to be associated with "those people".

>working Americans
>Africans and minorities
Pick one

Why would I care about Israel, son? Did your momma drop you on the head when you were a child?

>12/1/2018: Jow Forums was on the verge of abandoning Trump
>12/24/2018: 95% of Jow Forums will take a bullet for Trump
This has happened a few times before. Some people are so insecure it is Hilarious. The first time I have seen this behavior, I pointed out that it will correct itself and is part of the game, but I get bullied for even insinuating. I think December 4 was the 3rd major time there was concern by weak people.

I support the President. Period. Wishing him ill is akin to wishing the worst for yourself. Obama was the first president to make me question that way of though, Hillary would made it possible. I did not dislike Bill Clinton until he lied to all of us.

Since Obama is not our president any more however, I couldn't care less about him.

Struck a cord.

Attached: 415807EA-40B8-4ABA-B9DC-7E5B50F561F0.jpg (890x659, 158K)

this
shills wish they could sway Jow Forums but they can’t, so they spam threads and hope people think they’re normal anons
fuck Israel

Ethnostate for me not for thee.

Hmmm

Attached: A54091A5-50B9-4132-AF20-D87FF941575E.png (2214x1734, 124K)

Imagine taking the opinion of a Rothschild seriously

Attached: 48360567_10101064186174824_2469155859289079808_n.jpg (640x538, 28K)

How much of this is going to be parroted by people on social media who are left-inclined and know shit about economics? In 24 hours they'll all be at it.

Which is great because even low iq dusky gentlemen know the associations with the name.

They're drawing the lines quite nicely for us.

This nigga talking like he don't be part of the rich or something.

Attached: matzos.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

Worst fucking bait in a long while.

Attached: baitjew.jpg (360x361, 33K)

This is true. It's sad when an investment banker identifies more with the struggles of the working class than the draft dodging Russian traitor.

Tell him that yourself.

that's how you know you're fully infused with kike programming

Jesus christ dude the brainwashing is real. The jews took over the country a hundred years ago you bootlicking retard there is nothing to respect.

>frees niggers from life prison enslavement
>ethnonationalist
pick one

You should take it seriously and then do the exact opposite of what he tells you to do.

Watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc
>youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc

first:
>Trump on the verge of giving up on the wall, migration, and so on.
then:
>Trump changes course when people close to him tell him without a wall he'll be a one-time president.
retards ITT:
>oh my god why would Jow Forums change his mind about him!
>it makes absolutely no sense!
>it must be the shills
I'm off this board for today.
Too many retards.

muh rich only tax cuts he cut everyone's taxes
>my taxes were 1800 lower
>gf who makes only 18/hr is saving 700
butbutbut some billionaire got a million dollar reduction! drumpgdgdjejh btfo!

muh food stamps
>there should be no food stamps if you cant feed yourself everyweek you should have to walk to the welfare office, and get a bag of rice and some frozen chicken. thats it!
also deporting all the mexishits would raise income and eliminate the need to foodstamps

muh healthcare
>forcing someone to buy healthcare or be fined is not free healthcare! and ending it is not taking it away

muh etc.
>stfu you have no arguement

It’s a simple contract user: If Trump fulfills his promises then I go fighting into hell for this Man
He started fulfilling his promises again

Attached: 1535688300132.jpg (1660x2560, 1.66M)

>food stamps is helping americans

I really hate commies like this fool. Having grown up under welfare, that shit was depressing. I don't know why people still listen to these faggots. Then I remember that it's the hiupsters and artfags with no future voting for these feel laws.

Knowing his origins and overall family heritage, sometimes I think that David is actually retarded.
His family allows him to do all this stuff just to distance him from the finances.

It never ceases to amaze me how many fuckers use "i.e," when it's appropriate to use "e.g."

>I.e
id est: Latin for "in other words
>e.g
exempli gratia: Latin for "for example"

All Bulgarians on this board should be genocided (except me). Fucking idiot.

Trump 2020 here, eat a duck.

U mad, overdramatic kike boi?

Yeah it’s reallt not complicated

Trump acts like a kike he can burn in Hell

>Tax cuts for the rich

He double the tax exemption for the poor.

This guy is retarded. He should be laying low and not give himself exposure since his whole family tree was born with a golden spoon

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8 of 8

There once was a Bern named Stein,
He took a holocaust to the Spleen,
10 Shekels Later,
He Screamed "This Goyim's a Hater!"
And the (((Fellow Whites))) Shut it Down.

You are a fucking bulgarian. Invite Rothschild to your country, you pussy.

Attached: watch_out.jpg (595x595, 108K)

Getting a little desperate, Davey?

>That guy should've been our president
impossible, a jew can't win in the general

one did get to be president, and it was a nigger too

Attached: O'Liberal Jew.jpg (221x250, 38K)

>The jews took over the country a hundred years ago you bootlicking retard there is nothing to respect.
You don't like Hillary either?

It's been suspected before that Wilson was a Jew, but never proven. He appointed the first Jewish supreme court justice, established the FED, the bracketed federal income tax system, advocated for Jews in Europe, and pushed the US into globalism. He, also pushed Christians out of much of academia. Either way, imo the worst president in US history. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wilson

My boy is spitting mad fire.

Attached: 1545677644352.png (1196x1030, 227K)

You're a Macedonian, not B*lgarian.

Attached: 13526546.jpg (449x270, 74K)

what has become of this board.
only newshills left.
this guy is not related to THE rothschilds
READ, CHECK, FUCK OFF

>Unawareness level: GRAND MASTER

Attached: snob.gif (1000x1365, 496K)

Based and redpilled

I'm sizing up your noose right now.

>Trump is an ethno-nationalist
Lmao I wish.

>from a guy who spending his Christmas Eve trolling somebody.

If trump pisses of the fucking rothschilds then you can be damn sure that despite everything he is the the right man at the right time for the job

He still has my trust

checked
thats kinda sad Jow Forums is now full of stupid loser unable to read

Because of how much foreign aid you give them via your tax dollars. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. We’re you dropped on your fucking head retard?

this guy is writing the memes for us, probably scared shitless because he is losing billliioons

Getting real tired of these fuckin jews, guys.

Underrated

>think the Rothschilds are up to something
>this means you must think all Jews are up to something

Attached: 1525070221607.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Have you noticed this?
They're actually suggesting that we are just rabid unreasonable antisemitic jew haters, and the only reason we criticize poor old George Soros and Rothschilds are because they are Jewish, and we just use their comic book super villian tier billionaire treachery as an excuse to try to get away with jewhating

Attached: 1534058391196.jpg (541x700, 318K)

>no bump stocks
>no wall
>yes fed
>yes 38 billion to Israel
>yes more welfare for military industrial complex
>one of the literal hundreds of Rothschilds writes a 120 character text post about how much he hates Trump
>based and redpilled

Attached: 1540615276844.png (719x513, 584K)

Trump pulled out of syria, pulled 1/2 out of Afghanistan, and shut the gov down for the wall in between those dates.

So, hello dishonest rabbi

>He started fulfilling his promises again
wat? how you figure?

This nigga tryna act like takin foodstamps is greedy when he create artificial scarcity by charging interest on monopoly cash

Fuck up outa here jewboy

Attached: 4453F182-7800-418E-85B6-905983D2C3A9.jpg (474x237, 20K)

The withdrawal from Syria was yuge!!!

>those comments

why do crazy people always say they can see demonic and satanic things?

Stop letting them shit in the brapbags wtf are you wasting all our shekels on?

We'll be expecting a declassification soon.

its easier for lower intelligent and mentally unstable people to explain human evil away as something demonic than to accept it's pure human nature that is capable of being evil.

makes sense its just concerning to me that there seem to be a lot of people out there who claim they can sense that a person is compelled by demonic forces simply looking at their eyes or observing their body language

Attached: 1545275575460.jpg (1063x1063, 239K)

David is scared. Last time there was a populist uprising, his family almost got Shoah'd.

Ironically his tweet is reasonable and your caps-lock retarded ass post is the one reflecting who's having a meltdown.

No I'm sure is an epic fencesitter who will tell you all the things you're doing wrong but is just an edgy anarchist at its core

Exposing the fed kills the Rothchild.

I can already imagine his second release of this one. get to work boys

Wtf, I hate trump now.
Merry christmas anons.

They do not, they love me.

Ethno-nationalism is populism considering what the definition of Nation is but America isn't really a nation anymore so maybe it's time to just call it quits.

Attached: 1545591569122m.jpg (1024x389, 93K)

>OY VEY RAMPANT ANTISEMITISM GOYYYY

Attached: 1545604478019.jpg (429x403, 22K)

Can confirm. Future US Space Force commodore here. All my future crew on my future space battleship have also, retroactively, turned against the orange Cheeto.
You can’t see borders from space.
Only targets.

Attached: A37479EA-4EFA-44FC-BB3C-97DE7BA73E4F.jpg (550x385, 61K)

Top Kek

Choke on olive oil and pasta med cuck

Why has no one checked your glorious quads of truth?

>Checked, Fren

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-110122.png (854x480, 159K)

Active reserve part time submarine screen door gunner here. Cheeto bad news. Nobody in my navy platoon squadron is allowed to vote or we would have voted for her. Now we’re all suddenly itching for war and orange man sold it to the kremlin which is in Russian and the war is going to make me money for my fellow white people children and blue eyed blond haired wife and her boyfriend

Attached: elmoincongress.jpg (416x381, 18K)

jews created the term 'alt-right' in order to divide and conquer people who dont subscribe to their homosexual pedofile satanic agenda.

no body uses the term except for democrats and jews

Cries out...

Attached: doubleslongarm.jpg (626x461, 51K)